Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Many thanks. I don't think I can get a 6L Lightning Coil that easily, sadly. So what you are telling me is I should get rid of CWDT + IC and get Rallying/Abyssal + Decoy? Seems cool.

It's down to preference but if you're not keeping endurance charges up CwDT + IC is kind of lackluster. Could be a good choice though for the 1 month before you get a lightning coil.

Decoy totem is incredible though. Would highly recommend using it especially in hard maps. Decoy totem carried me through Uber on Tempest.
"
PoEDan79 escribió:
"
Many thanks. I don't think I can get a 6L Lightning Coil that easily, sadly. So what you are telling me is I should get rid of CWDT + IC and get Rallying/Abyssal + Decoy? Seems cool.

It's down to preference but if you're not keeping endurance charges up CwDT + IC is kind of lackluster. Could be a good choice though for the 1 month before you get a lightning coil.

Decoy totem is incredible though. Would highly recommend using it especially in hard maps. Decoy totem carried me through Uber on Tempest.

I checked your profile and liked it so much, the idea for itemrarity + culling is pretty cool.

I saw as well you're not using GMP for the CWDT setup, instead you're using Blind. Do you think that change is worth it?

Are you using Atziri's Step always, or just for Atziri?

Btw, I tested Rallying Cry this afternoon and it was pretty ok. When are you using Abyssal? Just for Atziri as well?

Would like you to tell me the difference in your build when fighting Atziri (Vaal, trio and Atziri), not just about gear but about flasks and small details that may be worth to take notes of. Thanks so much!
"
uit escribió:

I checked your profile and liked it so much, the idea for itemrarity + culling is pretty cool.

I saw as well you're not using GMP for the CWDT setup, instead you're using Blind. Do you think that change is worth it?

Are you using Atziri's Step always, or just for Atziri?

Btw, I tested Rallying Cry this afternoon and it was pretty ok. When are you using Abyssal? Just for Atziri as well?

Would like you to tell me the difference in your build when fighting Atziri (Vaal, trio and Atziri), not just about gear but about flasks and small details that may be worth to take notes of. Thanks so much!

I usually use GMP in CwDT setup. I just swap in blind against Uber Atziri.

I always use Atziri's Step because I'm capped spellblock without rainbowstrides and don't need the resists on boots. So Atziri's Step are a good option because high evasion/life/ms and spell dodge. Also easy to corrupt. Took me around 50 tries to get the +1 gems which saves me a passive point, or spending 25ex on a level 4 enlighten.

Abyssal cry is only really for Uber Atziri trash mobs.
Rallying cry is good for maps if you have it linked to an increased duration gem because then the buff lasts 16 seconds. It can boost your dps by up to 2k and you don't need to use it often.

I have a video of me doing a normal Atziri run in Tempest although it is with pretty GG gear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT4TEIKkc2A
My Uber run is probably more representative of a normal atziri run with bad gear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MX7DIydUgw

Say for normal atziri in the 1 month HC league I'd probably do it like this:
Vaals:
Spellblock is pretty key here so having a rathpith makes this fight a lot easier. Easily do-able without a rathpith though. Purity of lightning also helps although not necessary.
I'd run 2 x topaz flask, one with shock immune and one with freeze immune.
Use faster projectiles gem instead of LMP.
Strategy: Chuck a Vaal Lightning Trap on each Vaal before they spawn. When the first one spawns burn it down to really low hp and then the same to the second Vaal. You can't kill the second Vaal before it drops until you have around 13K tooltip dps with LMP but yea it's still really easy. Just pop a topaz flask and try to kill them at the same time (incinerate - culling strike is good here).

Trio:
In the video I just straight up facetank them but this would be pretty risky in the 1month with bad gear.
I'd use faster projectiles again here and kite them around. Also try fit in a CwDT - immortal call and enduring cry. This will save you from dying to the titty bitch rain.
Flasks for this fight are 2x hp flasks, 2x granite with remove bleed and a ruby flask with remove bleed.
Kill them in this order: Titty bitch -> dual striker -> cycloner. And ALWAYS in this order.
Decoy totem is useful to tank some hits from dual striker/cycloner.
When the cycloner is last just make sure to not stand in the degen ground and always have a bleed flask active while killing him. Tons of adds spawn so refilling isn't much of a problem.

Atziri:
Slower projectiles is used here. Don't need the CwDT - immortal call setup either and you can swap for CwDT - enfeeble or just use tempest shield curse on hit enfeeble.
Flasks for this fight are 2x hp flasks and then a granite/ruby/topaz flask. Suffixes on flasks arn't too important but curse immune is very good.
Use Whirling blades to dodge all the flameblasts/storm calls and to keep fortify up. Once you have like a 6-7K + ehp pool you can facetank flameblasts but don't try to facetank multiple storm calls especially the yellow ones. They can easily hit for 4k+ damage each.
In split phase you can facetank the flameblasts & spears by popping a ruby flask and granite but unless you have 75 spell block and really high ehp I don't recommend tanking storm calls too so try dodge those. If you run out of flasks you probably want to try dodge everything.
Vaal Lightning Trap is again really useful here but it doesn't work on the mirror clone or the storm call clone so you need to target the flameblaster or spear chucker clone.
And that's pretty much it. Just make sure you don't try to tank too many things at once and you shouldn't die.
Editado por útlima vez por PoEDan79 en 26 sept. 2015 8:26:20
Just wow. No words for your answer. Thank you very much, I'm pretty much prepared for the 1M league with your helpe. Thanks again.
Editado por útlima vez por uit en 26 sept. 2015 13:54:43
Got a Cybil's Paw and tried to modify this build to work with Lightning Tendrils. Considering I had a Lightning Coil, decided to make a full lightning build with Purity of Lightning and Wrath, eventually adding Arctic Armour after a leveled Enlighten gem. Going this way would even buff the damage I would deal from blocking via Tempest Shield, so I thought it was a brilliant plan!

It was not. I can't manage to make a 6-link LT outperform a 4-link Incinerate. Not to mention the ES leech isn't enough for continuous cast.

So here I am, joining the Incinerate bandwagon.
ı am following this build for uber atziri goal so can you update your lvl 95 section passive tree please? It seems that you dont use pure es chest or helmet on that section so i know what is next and last step of this build.

Thanks for build
ing:Jamirryo
"
ata escribió:
Got a Cybil's Paw and tried to modify this build to work with Lightning Tendrils. Considering I had a Lightning Coil, decided to make a full lightning build with Purity of Lightning and Wrath, eventually adding Arctic Armour after a leveled Enlighten gem. Going this way would even buff the damage I would deal from blocking via Tempest Shield, so I thought it was a brilliant plan!

It was not. I can't manage to make a 6-link LT outperform a 4-link Incinerate. Not to mention the ES leech isn't enough for continuous cast.

So here I am, joining the Incinerate bandwagon.

Yeah it is kind of sad that a few spells do so much more damage than others.
Just checked your profile and saw what end game set up you are using. So no need to explain it here:) Again thanks for build mate.
ing:Jamirryo
Great build and setup OP!

in my mid 40's and it's been easy going. I already had cybils and the rainbows from farming, and a bit of trading got me the shield. The rest I'm hedging together (armor will be an armor/ES piece I got for a good price, decent ES, moderate stats otherwise).

Leveling has been with a 4 socket, with Inc, Fast cast, Fire pen, and currently have flame totem in 4th slot to double dip the support gems. one elreon ring, running Moku's Embrace on the other (fire damage, the rest is color for playing). it's been incredibly easy. drop totem, breath fire, stuff dies.

Instead of going the full dual totem route, I just grabbed the totem skills near the Scion tree (totemic Zeal cluster). it's only 3 points, and keeps my totem going enough to keep my damage up. I was considering trying for the other totem skills, but i figured I would save the respec points, and see how I do with just those 3.

I haven't dipped into EB or GR or MoM yet...working towards Eb figure I'll do that one first...though i went south in the tree for blocking nodes before that. with Clarity and arctic armor as my current reservations, I haven't had a need for the extra damage outside of that, and clarity is enough mana regen for my current support gems . once i hit EB and GR (sounds like I'll be going VP as well), I'll switch over.

For anyone wanting to start on a budget, the Crest of Perandus buckler and fairgraves Tricorne will feed you through your late 40's at least. I used a random rare dagger with spell damage and extra fire damage on spells until i could equip Cybils. If your starting w/o Cybils, then just focus more on a solid rare dagger with those stats, decent crit, and possibly some life on hit.I specifially chose dagger over wands so i could equip the shield (ver nice health and regen at lower levels), and use Whirling blades as soon as i got it...it's saved my hide more times then i like to count :)

Flame totem + Incinerate at early levels is definitely the way to go. Elreon's jewelry is a huge boost...even if it's junk blues, trade for a cheap ring and cheap amulet (anyone with a lvl 4 elreon can get them), and you can craft/upgrade them if you need. I'm still running a lvl 5 ring with Str and a spare socket at lvl 47 (and -8 on mana). cost me an alch orb when I first got it (and I prob could have gone cheaper, but i was new at the time). But with the totem + your own fire breath, things die quick. think I'm running a golem as well for the extra damage and extra meat shield.

Question on the CWDT setup: I noticed your keeping all the spells at lvl 1 (ball light/firestorm) as well as the CWDT gem. but looking at the gems, I see that I could get the firestorm up to lvl 8 and Ball Light up to 4 and still be under the threshold for the lvl 1 CWDT. Was there a specific reason to keep them all lvl 1? or just to keep things easy to track? I figure if i can level them up without hurting the build, a bit more damage couldn't hurt...
"
Temjiu escribió:
Great build and setup OP!

Was there a specific reason to keep them all lvl 1? or just to keep things easy to track? I figure if i can level them up without hurting the build, a bit more damage couldn't hurt...

The damage difference is completely negligible. You're talking a difference between 50,000 dps and 50,003 dps here. The abilities aren't going to be going off that often, not to mention the base damage is so low they're not going to be scaling very high. Leaving them at level 1 is usually for simplicity and the ability to exchange them with other skill gems easily. So, I guess you can level them, but I can promise it won't ever help you with anything you couldn't do before.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional