Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

nvm
Editado por útlima vez por xXxMaaTaDoRxXx en 18 sept. 2015 0:15:41
Just wanted to go on the 1h-shield 2-Cybill's debate :
...because there will always be 25% big hard hits that will pass through the block so for my HC-play : 2x(leech)+dmr+life is better than 1xleech+2xblock

1Cybil-Rathpith

25% block +8 LgoH +40% spell dmg (8% x 25%/5)
75% block +8 LgoH +120% spell dmg

2-Cybil

15% Block +16 LgoH +40% spell dmg (2x8% x15/5)
and now I have something like 23 points and more jewel slots to find life/dmr/80% spell dmg
in addition 15% block vs 75% block you take 3.5x more dmg so you CwdT 3.5 more

Sure this is not the exact topic to discuss about this because MOM will need the ES-shield to sustain the big hits (but not the average ones) ... let me think about it

Editado por útlima vez por Hillda en 17 sept. 2015 10:08:41
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the build. In your gem link, you have this:

4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

Question: Why do you leave Ball Lighting and Glacial Cascade at level 1 while CwDT can support up to level 38?

Thanks
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP

Question: Why do you leave Ball Lighting and Glacial Cascade at level 1 while CwDT can support up to level 38?

Thanks

Because it literally does not make any difference. You're not using the spells for damage you're using them to hit lots of targets so you gain a lot of life from Cybil's.
Hey, i was interested in this build when I saw it take on 3 beyond bosses at once which was awesome to watch

I had a level 94 incinerate MoM/EB/AA witch and would like to resurrect her with your lightning coil version of the build

I tried to check your LC skill tree but the link was broken

What would you recommend for a witch level 94 using legacy lightning coil? passive tree wise.

Thanks!

P.S. Here is some gear I have from my old incinerator

Spoiler

What do you think the best chest option for me would be from those chests?

Thanks!
This build is actually pretty tanky and it has reasonable clear speed. My gear is far from perfect and yet I can still full clear(without dying of course) shitty rolled 79/80 maps. I can actually run these kind of maps :D

Cybil's Paw - Yeah
6L Lightning Coil - Yeah
Rathpith Globe - Yeah
Corrupted Stone of Lazhwar - Nope
Block Crafted Gloves - Nope
Block - Life Jewels - Almost

I'm sitting at 60/60 block, I can still get 3% block chance from jewels, 5% from tree, 2% from gloves and 4% from the amulet, overall it becomes 74/74. I'm still low level, need to get atleast 7-8 levels.

I have 4.7K Life, 1.8K ES. And 8.5k LMP DPS.

Final Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvrzyl7fWsz-bXdtZT1aomi2oHt97w1pSsZC-gErIgwluqkZxtfK0DDWSeA3K0-q62L3AGr6KDXypbm87kyehL1fJeWh343_G74go-sEEAdzBxfk3uJNfP4TZ7BiIQtfPHNwUIBo-R34vzI_6gh5JsevujxrvDn7ivTbBgvDV0NDbCzLRhTJQR3k5ZU2VLklRX2pHBkVH6dW-p9vnwGZ1yxm0tMUEs-piLYNirMLsogDNmBUgnapsjDqt8B-Nfgkzb4Ro8kMx0Tb_HK9s2sHiLMWKdO18uwUtPQ967wY5QKD7qka3wL_zBtNvqZVRYAz3rK8=

GEAR

Around LVL90-92, with slightly better gear I think I can get close to 6K Life. BTW I'm running Haste instead of Anger even though it gives slightly more damage, the reason is I like the attack speed buff on Whirling Blades because I effectively use it.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Can someone please explain the purpose of this gem setup:

And why do you keep ball lightning/firestorm/glacial cascade lvl 1? CWDT supports skills with req lvl up to 38...

and there is anger missing in your gem setup. with your setup there is no more space for anger, so what should i replace?

thx in advance
Editado por útlima vez por Teufelskerl en 18 sept. 2015 14:16:16
"
Teufelskerl escribió:

And why do you keep ball lightning/firestorm/glacial cascade lvl 1? CWDT supports skills with req lvl up to 38...

and there is anger missing in your gem setup. with your setup there is no more space for anger, so what should i replace?

thx in advance

3 posts above.

"
PoEDan79 escribió:
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

Thanks

Because it literally does not make any difference. You're not using the spells for damage you're using them to hit lots of targets so you gain a lot of life from Cybil's.

Literally the same question...
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Editado por útlima vez por rockmassif en 18 sept. 2015 14:32:31
"
rockmassif escribió:
"
Teufelskerl escribió:

thx in advance

3 posts above.

"
PoEDan79 escribió:
"
TheHeadsmasher escribió:
Hi,

Thanks

Literally the same question...

ooops. didnt see. thanks!
Some points where this build might lack of survivability: the Stacked Poison Cloud of Multiple Poison arrows, the life Degen Clouds from the Atziri Trio Bosses, getting hit by Elemental Equiliblrium cold dmg - than standing near of someone with Righteous fire, Multiple stacks of Corrupted Blood. Please correct me if i'm wrong...
exept theese rare circumstances, this build seems pretty much immortal, good job you may be one of the final bosses of the Hall of Grandmasters!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional