Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
oldgood escribió:
"
SPVietBoy escribió:

If you didn't want to be rude, you should've at least tried.

First, it's not a theory craft since he's actually doing it.

Second (and this is how you should've said it), I agree, the above discussion is not the same concept as the OP build, so please, move it to PMs or in another thread. Or just stop, your choice.

If i want to be rude, i would say "the above discussion is not the same concept as the OP build, so please, move it to PMs or in another thread. Or just stop, your choice." Sounds like GTFO. Isn't it?
BTW, I wasn't talking to you. So, why do you quoting me? Part of build discussion? Behave yourself please.

LOL, okay.

By the way, those who use LC over a high ES rare/unique, do you guys make any changes to the tree?
I know some people suggested going through the ES wheel above scion (just the top 3) but would that make a significant difference?

If you don't and have gone LC, what ES do you end up at?
Nvm

Editado por útlima vez por xXxMaaTaDoRxXx en 8 sept. 2015 6:08:14
What's the most important gems to focus on as far as quality goes for this build?
"
WeaponizedSP escribió:
What's the most important gems to focus on as far as quality goes for this build?

I don't know if you have 20q incinerate but it makes a huge change, 40% increased projectile speed is so good
Just picked one up thx!
Level 71 now clearing 77 maps with ease. Thanks for this, pretty fun and cheap!
"
WeaponizedSP escribió:
Level 71 now clearing 77 maps with ease. Thanks for this, pretty fun and cheap!

If you're wasting 77 maps while you're 71, I think you're doing it wrong!
Currently testing and leveling a Perhaps really powerful Variation of this build.

If it Comes to work ill Report it.

From my calculation it will get
~2k es with LC
77 % Chance to Block Attacks
78 % Chance to Block Spells
Not shure about life
DPS should be great

Tons of grinding still ahead.
Lvl 49 now
Will post more later

i have these items that i have alched and was wondering what you would recommend crafting on it? also,is there a staff version of this build where we can utilize a +3 staff? would love to see that. thanks for the build. lovin it.
MIN-MAXED LEVEL 95+ VERSION OF THE BUILD Tree is broken.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional