Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Questions:

Has anyone come up with a BIS "Unique" for:

Helm
Gloves
Boots

I get the Cybil's & Rathpith, well done, kinda leaning towards Atziri's Step for the boots, been working out well for the last few levels.

I didn't ask about the chest piece, mainly because the one I use is just flat out great (see below), but I have yet to read where anyone else is using it and to 5 link it, is only 150 fusings regardless the piece.

At level 84 currently

HP 4k
DPS 11k +
Armor 1350
Ev 3430
En Sh 2240
Block 54% - need to work on this
Spell Block 54% - need to work on this

My goal was to reach lvl 93 and with the way things are progressing I should be able to get well over 5k hp by then.

Btw, this build really has its merits, especially if/when you learn to use whirling blades as intended. Well done OP.

My gear:

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Editado por útlima vez por Ishkabibble en 2 sept. 2015 12:33:52
I'm trying a block-less version of this build that uses the additional points to pick up lots of dps nodes. The logic is that with chaos golem, fortify, MoM, and possibly lightning coil and/or dual curse with enfeeble along with the CWDT setup, the build is tanky enough toward physical damage, especially with evade/armor flasks, that I don't need block. I'll either DW cybil's for double health gain or, as I am currently doing, use saffell's for the slight spell block and +4 max resist. The complete build will have 182% increased max life with 5 jewel slots (potentially 35% additional increased max life). I'll be done with hp nodes and jewel sockets by lvl 75.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2L01kv4K21m31r6ALajbC4Ief8aTJ76KSbHXz_k374ihLwceEZZJUfDVlS5fatDQj_qmV03j_o864fJFjxoc3IUy6-7B86KjakPAVLzqaxeVIAj0bRkmlWHiVUuMNvv1tDjlGZeXRXzljqSxH0EDHha_UXQagaaZH8ctiyycK3iHZRBYr7d8gxEtMjQEBx8COlhVxoPbrJjsVSqNSRs22PFsU1JFnZrgogAEs8BmRUcy0fAfaPIJqtn8wJqLjPndj6ZEq1Wu37CCEF3yDkidY9hN2mKUoPnoaHRBh7c-GFZ7w6iam13ylyj6uJOCxw==

Dps nodes can be dropped for arcane focus and foresight if my ES isn't high enough.

I'm not sure how well this will work, as I'm just 65 atm. It may be unsuitable for atziri but suitable for mapping, which is fine by me, or I may need to respec to the OP's build.

I'm using vengeance linked to blind. Blind chance is just 10%, but the vengeance AoE gives 21 life from the cybil's implicit per target hit (subject to misses, though).

I'm also using 3 pieces of elreon's jewelry:

I'm hoping to craft better ones in the future. The reduced mana cost lets me run whirling blades at zero mana, allowing me to run that in a 3L without blood magic. Additionally, the -24 mana per cast is effectively insane ES regen while casting (compared to non-elreon's jewelry). IMO well crafted elreon's rings are BiS for both this variant and the main build. At the high end, multi-mod crafting could provide life, %ES, and two resist rolls.

I'm unsure which chest would be optimal for this build. I'm currently using Tabula, as my initial goal for this build variant is to minimize the cost (thus no rathpith). I'll validate this as an option in 74+ maps, but eventually I'll want to switch to something better, perhaps a 5L lightning coil, atziri's splendor, or cloak of flame.
Editado por útlima vez por jbmcarth en 2 sept. 2015 17:59:30
"
jbmcarth escribió:
I'm trying a block-less version of this build that uses the additional points to pick up lots of dps nodes. The logic is that with chaos golem, fortify, MoM, and possibly lightning coil and/or dual curse with enfeeble along with the CWDT setup, the build is tanky enough toward physical damage, especially with evade/armor flasks, that I don't need block. I'll either DW cybil's for double health gain or, as I am currently doing, use saffell's for the slight spell block and +4 max resist. The complete build will have 182% increased max life with 5 jewel slots (potentially 35% additional increased max life). I'll be done with hp nodes and jewel sockets by lvl 75.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2L01kv4K21m31r6ALajbC4Ief8aTJ76KSbHXz_k374ihLwceEZZJUfDVlS5fatDQj_qmV03j_o864fJFjxoc3IUy6-7B86KjakPAVLzqaxeVIAj0bRkmlWHiVUuMNvv1tDjlGZeXRXzljqSxH0EDHha_UXQagaaZH8ctiyycK3iHZRBYr7d8gxEtMjQEBx8COlhVxoPbrJjsVSqNSRs22PFsU1JFnZrgogAEs8BmRUcy0fAfaPIJqtn8wJqLjPndj6ZEq1Wu37CCEF3yDkidY9hN2mKUoPnoaHRBh7c-GFZ7w6iam13ylyj6uJOCxw==

Dps nodes can be dropped for arcane focus and foresight if my ES isn't high enough.

I'm not sure how well this will work, as I'm just 65 atm. It may be unsuitable for atziri but suitable for mapping, which is fine by me, or I may need to respec to the OP's build.

I'm using vengeance linked to blind. Blind chance is just 10%, but the vengeance AoE gives 21 life from the cybil's implicit per target hit (subject to misses, though).

I'm also using 3 pieces of elreon's jewelry:

I'm hoping to craft better ones in the future. The reduced mana cost lets me run whirling blades at zero mana, allowing me to run that in a 3L without blood magic. Additionally, the -24 mana per cast is effectively insane ES regen while casting (compared to non-elreon's jewelry). IMO well crafted elreon's rings are BiS for both this variant and the main build. At the high end, multi-mod crafting could provide life, %ES, and two resist rolls.

I'm unsure which chest would be optimal for this build. I'm currently using Tabula, as my initial goal for this build variant is to minimize the cost (thus no rathpith). I'll validate this as an option in 74+ maps, but eventually I'll want to switch to something better, perhaps a 5L lightning coil, atziri's splendor, or cloak of flame.

This.... won't work.

Drop MoM, EB and GR - it won't work for you.

In original build you have lots of ES thanks to the bonuses to the shield defence and ES. You want to use shield with almost none ES or just drop it for another Paw. This way you will end up with almost none ES, bacause even if you get some from your gear, what you expect to get? 200 ES? 400 ES? With MoM you need something like 1/3 of your life for it to show its full defensive capacity. With these numbers it is just a trash. Additionally leech is currently tapped to 20 % of your max life/mana/shield(with EB), so GR and life leech gem also become useless with this setup.

It's.. not cheap... or you like George RR Martin too much

Thanks to the Elreon's mod you should be able to use skill even with no mana or ES. But... finding good jewelery with high res AND high values of this mode is not cheap (helll nooo). And if you don't cap your Res, every elemental dmg, especially spells, will one-shot you.... nonstop... as if your char was in game of the thrones....

You waste cybil's potential

Main idea with cybil's paw is that block also increases your dmg, so you get both defense and dmg at the same time. You are trading it of for just dmg. With this tree just get good daggers with spell damage bonus and life leech gem without GR on the tree. Additional points invest in going for Vaal Pact. With so high dmg you might be able to fill your life full with that. Calculate it a bit to see what really cybil paw will give in your case before using it.

Conclusion

It's "glass cannon". Your dmg might be very high but almost everything will kill you. With next to none armour, evasion, weak block, no MoM protection you are left only with fortify and arctic armour - alone, thats nothing. You also cannot use Lightning coil or Cloak of flames as your Res just suks, so it would result in more physical dmg taken. Your life might be high but to outcompate almost 75% block you need 4 times as much life, not 30 % increase, not to mention MoM and lightning coil reductions. But maybe you can try killing everything before getting to you ? It's not CoC build so your dmg probably won't be high enough for killing everything in few seconds si I would recomnend using this:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Knockback_%28support_gem%29

It should help keeping enemies before getting close to you, coz EVERYTHING in range will kill you.

.... or just crap it if you don't feel like playing superstrong firefly.

Also, from what you proposed here I think these builds would suit you more:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1374442

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Alex_Lied en 4 sept. 2015 13:26:32
Downed Uber Atziri again on tempest on my new character.

Thought i'd just share/show-off my stats and gear for anyone interested in the ultra late-game potential of the build.

Gear:

Stats:
Currently level 96
Auras: Purity of lightning, Arctic Armour, Grace
6451 life
2854 es (2.5k with atziri's step on, for uber)
75/75/79/-5 resists
68% attack block
75% spell block
6.8k evasion
13.7k LMP tooltip
20.2k Slower proj tooltip

edit: updated gear and added 2 jewels since I respecced my tree around my new helmet.
Editado por útlima vez por PoEDan79 en 6 sept. 2015 12:28:57
Hi! In my stash i found an old

and given that it had low life gained and the old version of block chance spell multiplier,i thought,i might vaal it
i had the chaos roll,is it good ? should i use it or is better to get a new one with better stats? will the chaos dmg apply to incinerate?
Also,if i run elreon rings and get eldric battery,do i spend less mana given that i cast with ES?
"
TheMazzi escribió:
Hi! In my stash i found an old

and given that it had low life gained and the old version of block chance spell multiplier,i thought,i might vaal it
i had the chaos roll,is it good ? should i use it or is better to get a new one with better stats? will the chaos dmg apply to incinerate?
Also,if i run elreon rings and get eldric battery,do i spend less mana given that i cast with ES?

1) If there isn't any additional information, added damage apply to attacks, not spells. Whether you can still use this paw it is another matter as it is much more important to just use Cybil's Paw, than its stats. Of course, the best stats will provide the best results but it won't be huge difference - 2 more life per spell hit and around 24% increase of spell dmg.

2) Elreon rings affect cost of skills before any keystones come to the play (first reductions then conversion from keystones)
Editado por útlima vez por Alex_Lied en 5 sept. 2015 8:58:16
"
PoEDan79 escribió:
Downed Uber Atziri again on tempest on my new character.

Thought i'd just share/show-off my stats and gear for anyone interested in the ultra late-game potential of the build.

Gear:

Stats:
Currently level 95
6.3k life
2.9k es (2.6k with atziri's step on, for uber)
75/75/79/-5 resists
67% attack block
75% spell block
With Anger instead of Grace(for mapping): 15.3k LMP tooltip
For Uber(and hard maps) using Grace: 7.5k evasion and 13.3k LMP tooltip, 20K slower proj tooltip

Thanks for posting Dan. Ripped mine on act 4 Piety. Tried a summoner next, ehh. Back to Incinerate for me.
"
Alex_Lied escribió:

This.... won't work.

It's working fine so far. I'm 74 and clearing up to 74 maps with ease. With tabula and two claws I'm at 710 ES, which is actually plenty for maps this low. I occasionally bottom out on ES, but as long as leech is going it doesn't actually interrupt my casting. I bought a armor/ES body armor with hp and tri-res for 15c to overcap res for ele-weakness and to get my ES/hp up for harder maps:

I haven't 5L'd it yet, but with this on I'm at ~5k hp and 1.8k ES, which I think is plenty. Life should rise alot with the next 3 +7% max life jewels and 10 more levels or so. I'm running two CWDT-ball lightning setups with +16 life per enemy hit by spells, so my hp regen is pretty sick.

My dps is ~8k in tabula atm. My gems are only lvl 17 with no quality, and I've got a lot of increased damage nodes coming up (105% increased damage, +10 max ES, and 1 jewel socket over the next 10 levels).

Here's the rest of the gear:

All in all it's about as good as I could hope for considering the budget and level so far. The dirt cheap version clears 74 and lower maps just fine. Hopefully it continues to grow in power with better gems, jewels, body armor, and passives.
"
jbmcarth escribió:
"
Alex_Lied escribió:

This.... won't work.

It's working fine so far. I'm 74 and clearing up to 74 maps with ease. With tabula and two claws I'm at 710 ES, which is actually plenty for maps this low. I occasionally bottom out on ES, but as long as leech is going it doesn't actually interrupt my casting. I bought a armor/ES body armor with hp and tri-res for 15c to overcap res for ele-weakness and to get my ES/hp up for harder maps:

I haven't 5L'd it yet, but with this on I'm at ~5k hp and 1.8k ES, which I think is plenty. Life should rise alot with the next 3 +7% max life jewels and 10 more levels or so. I'm running two CWDT-ball lightning setups with +16 life per enemy hit by spells, so my hp regen is pretty sick.

My dps is ~8k in tabula atm. My gems are only lvl 17 with no quality, and I've got a lot of increased damage nodes coming up (105% increased damage, +10 max ES, and 1 jewel socket over the next 10 levels).

Here's the rest of the gear:

All in all it's about as good as I could hope for considering the budget and level so far. The dirt cheap version clears 74 and lower maps just fine. Hopefully it continues to grow in power with better gems, jewels, body armor, and passives.

Not sure why the other guy said it wouldn't work. The only thing you're doing is giving up block and the cybil's double dip. Sure the life isn't quite the same as the block so you're less survivable but it should work (and based off your exp, it's true).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional