Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Just copy-paste the url and use another passive tree display.

Re-specced a 89 scion and running this with 4k hp and 1.3k es, seems fine for most maps I've run. My coil has bottom rolls, but I can't really get more life other than levelling and replacing a belt. Using a doryani's for the extra leech until my incinerate levels, and I'm debating whether a fire-leech lazhwar will do any good really since nobody's selling block ones that cheaply.

Might get a rumi's and ditch the rainbowstrides.
Editado por útlima vez por Schaller en 12 sept. 2015 22:21:41
"
xXxMaaTaDoRxXx escribió:
Currently testing and leveling a Perhaps really powerful Variation of this build.

If it Comes to work ill Report it.

From my calculation it will get
~2k es with LC
77 % Chance to Block Attacks
78 % Chance to Block Spells
Not shure about life
DPS should be great

Tons of grinding still ahead.
Lvl 49 now
Will post more later

How are you going to get max spell block if you are using The Anvil? (assuming this because you said 77% attack block). Max spell block u can get in that case is 60% from rathpith and 25% from Rainbowstrides so that only puts you at 65 spell block.
"
Schaller escribió:
Just copy-paste the url and use another passive tree display.

Re-specced a 89 scion and running this with 4k hp and 1.3k es, seems fine for most maps I've run. My coil has bottom rolls, but I can't really get more life other than levelling and replacing a belt. Using a doryani's for the extra leech until my incinerate levels, and I'm debating whether a fire-leech lazhwar will do any good really since nobody's selling block ones that cheaply.

Might get a rumi's and ditch the rainbowstrides.

if you have some currency in you sir. i think you should try stocking up on some uncorrupted lazhwars and corrupting them.

yesterday i corrupted not 1

not 2

but 3(times the charm)

for the price of only 8c. :)
"
supernoggy escribió:
"
WeaponizedSP escribió:
Level 71 now clearing 77 maps with ease. Thanks for this, pretty fun and cheap!

If you're wasting 77 maps while you're 71, I think you're doing it wrong!

It's not like I was running them non stop, I ran a few to see how I would fare. I mostly run my 74's and 75's as they are very easily sustainable.
It's a farming machine with these
(have to 6link it)
actually i0ve got this stuff.. there's any suggestion? The ring is quite replaceable

but.. what else?

Thanks
just wondering why not use this? i get more block %age and same spell. i mean i know we use rathpiths for ES but with EB, MoM, GR taken from tree and an ES pool of 2.3k i think im ok. + i get good buffs from sentari's when i take dmg. =)
Is this Buld as tanky as Gelligs Build?
Editado por útlima vez por BALRIM en 14 sept. 2015 10:46:24
"
merbi escribió:
just wondering why not use this? i get more block %age and same spell. i mean i know we use rathpiths for ES but with EB, MoM, GR taken from tree and an ES pool of 2.3k i think im ok. + i get good buffs from sentari's when i take dmg. =)

ehm.. the spell damage modifier?
Hey guys, I need your help.

I followed the passive skill Tree here and I am level 85 right now.

I have no problems doing 77 Maps, but I would really like to improve my equipment.
The thing is I don't know where to invest my currency.
I think a 6L Suit would be nice, but which gem should I put in as 6th and how much dmg would it add?

My current equip:

I would also like it if somebody that has a clue could help me, just add me ingame.
"
USGIshimura escribió:
I think a 6L Suit would be nice, but which gem should I put in as 6th and how much dmg would it add?

6l without recolouring that chest would be Faster Casting/Added Chaos. Test the tooltip by swapping gems into a tabula for comparison. If you get a green socket put in Faster Projectile, if you get another red put in Iron Will unless you have a high-level empower.

"
merbi escribió:

The curses on hit are too low-level IMO to have over consistent 20/20cursing, and punishment is useless when enemies are meleeing you.

Changed my gear a bit, now I have enough ES to absorb damages that 1-shot (tried to fortify on Orchard boss with 89% added damage, the big ball hit a wall and splashed without flasks up). Still 4.3k hp and 1.6k es, but gem setup is sort of finalized other than swapping in Enfeeble in the curse on hit and Slower Projectile for bosses. Vaal Discipline is used instead of haste since I'm levelling it for another character.

A further question is do people feel their accuracy is high enough for whirling blades to fortify and counter-gems to actually hit?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional