[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
stzbttln escribió:

Tommie stick to you 2h groundslam builds and stay out of this. I know this build by heart, thanks for your concern.

Oh you mean my oldest and first guide ever, which was created pretty much at the same time you started this game :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Tommie_Sjukskriven escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:

Tommie stick to you 2h groundslam builds and stay out of this. I know this build by heart, thanks for your concern.

Oh you mean my oldest and first guide ever, which was created pretty much at the same time you started this game :)
[Removed by Support]
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:36:57
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
NOPE kipad already had his chaos damage ring, you personally messaged me ingame and asked me "give me 1 reason not to do the chaos ring" I gave you my opinion but you didn't listen and made it anyway. While you were making the ring, I was talking with kipad and he told me you already had a 3-4 ring. I know all this shit I was right in the middle of it. Don't make up more stuff lol.
i wrote that to you while i already had 5 mods on it i would have had to eternal back and craft it from new (that wouldnt made any sense cause kipad already had the finished es version) and as smart as i am i stopped mine cause whats the point of having the 2 same rings lol

The specifics are irellevant though, the important part is that you made the ring and called it number 1, even saying it was doing more dps than foe eye, knowing fully it wasn't true in an attempt to rake up mirror fees.

I bring this up because you say "don't believe anyone with a mirror service, i am the only one without any items for mirror so you can trust me" while you are the only guy to ever pull of this type of scam. Yet you accuse other people of doing it.

This is not hurting my business in anyway at all, the players are smart enough to know which items to mirror, and pretty much everyone in the endgame scene knows how immature and impulsive you are.

I've already done 40 total copies of my items, and I help every single person choose the best set up for their build, I don't go around calling 1 setup BIS MIN MAX fyndelthrow420 like you. I help people pick whatever combinations they want, I don't talk shit about other people's craft like you either.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
NOPE kipad already had his chaos damage ring, you personally messaged me ingame and asked me "give me 1 reason not to do the chaos ring" I gave you my opinion but you didn't listen and made it anyway. While you were making the ring, I was talking with kipad and he told me you already had a 3-4 ring. I know all this shit I was right in the middle of it. Don't make up more stuff lol.
i wrote that to you while i already had 5 mods on it i would have had to eternal back and craft it from new (that wouldnt made any sense cause kipad already had the finished es version) and as smart as i am i stopped mine cause whats the point of having the 2 same rings lol

The specifics are irellevant though, the important part is that you made the ring and called it number 1, even saying it was doing more dps than foe eye, knowing fully it wasn't true in an attempt to rake up mirror fees.

I bring this up because you say "don't believe anyone with a mirror service, i am the only one without any items for mirror so you can trust me" while you are the only guy to ever pull of this type of scam. Yet you accuse other people of doing it.

This is not hurting my business in anyway at all, the players are smart enough to know which items to mirror, and pretty much everyone in the endgame scene knows how immature and impulsive you are.

I've already done 40 total copies of my items, and I help every single person choose the best set up for their build, I don't go around calling 1 setup BIS MIN MAX fyndelthrow420 like you. I help people pick whatever combinations they want, I don't talk shit about other people's craft like you either.
i like how you say "engame scene" and none of those even have a lvl 100 char OR won a demigod in there life before
Every Class 100
"
I know you take the whole gearing thing seriously
you should first mirror axns shield and we can continue talking + get 23q 21 gems
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 8 sept. 2014 15:51:49
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:
/quote]I know you take the whole gearing thing seriously
you should first mirror axns shield and we can continue talking + get 23q 21 gems

I would never mirror a shield with 6% block for an attack based build, sorry. For a spell based build I would go for it yeah.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

"

I would never mirror a shield with 6% block for an attack based build, sorry. For a spell based build I would go for it yeah.
You know that you can block your attacks right , if you didnt know that i guess you know it now
Every Class 100
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
Xantaria escribió:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:22:15
"
Xantaria escribió:
doesn't 6% block mean 6% less reflect?

DON'T HATE

reflect already isn't a problem, even with rainbowstrides. Going from 30% to 36%, or 70% to 75% isn't worth sacrificing so much resists. With onslaught song, most people aren't capped on lightning resist (need shav with 38+) and that's honestly quite a shame when you pay 100-75ex mirror fee on an item.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Editado por útlima vez por Tommie_Sjukskriven en 8 sept. 2014 16:00:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional