[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

added a budget section
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hi Fyndel.
Have you tried the new "Chimeric Nail" crafted Diamond Ring (+15 All Attrib) with your setup?
It looks promising from a math point of view. - saving passives to spend them elsewhere.
"
neuerkunde escribió:
Hi Fyndel.
Have you tried the new "Chimeric Nail" crafted Diamond Ring (+15 All Attrib) with your setup?
It looks promising from a math point of view. - saving passives to spend them elsewhere.
dont like it , would gain 1 node loose 4 cause of swaping shield = not worth it , if someone crafts a legacy shield i would swap cause the 30 int would make up , i would have chosen int over all attributes , 30 all is 1 node+30 int= 6%es , int is 100 = 20% es but no node = you get 14%es and a normal es node is around 6-8 thats already 2 nodes and currently if you MIN MAX at BIS gear its always about defense cause the dmg is way to much anyways atleast my pov with int on the ring i would have probably even mirrored dimes scrub shield.(you dont wanna avoid using shaper you wanna avoid using vitality so you can empower discipline and wrath or wrath anger if you got to low dmg ,so the strenght is useless)

td:lr always ask fyndel when you craft something
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 7 sept. 2014 19:15:50
"

I totally missed this step when I crafted Foe Bite.

My bad, next time I'll make sure to AFF (Ask Fyndel First) so I can do it right.

Spoiler
xD
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
"
neuerkunde escribió:
Hi Fyndel.
dont like it , would gain 1 node loose 4 cause of swaping shield = not worth it , if someone crafts a legacy shield i would swap cause the 30 int would make up , i would have chosen int over all attributes , 30 all is 1 node+30 int= 6%es , int is 100 = 20% es but no node = you get 14%es and a normal es node is around 6-8 thats already 2 nodes and currently if you MIN MAX at BIS gear its always about defense cause the dmg is way to much anyways atleast my pov with int on the ring i would have probably even mirrored dimes scrub shield.(you dont wanna avoid using shaper you wanna avoid using vitality so you can empower discipline and wrath or wrath anger if you got to low dmg ,so the strenght is useless)

You heard him boys, Hand over your non crafted Legacy ES shields...

I'd still like to believe it's still a viable option with Dime's shield though~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Editado por útlima vez por 1Tokimeki2003 en 7 sept. 2014 20:00:40
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"

I totally missed this step when I crafted Foe Bite.

My bad, next time I'll make sure to AFF (Ask Fyndel First) so I can do it right.

Spoiler
xD
you actually did AFF cause you got a phys one now instead hybrid ( the regal was god fyndels master plan) jk that rng though...
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 7 sept. 2014 20:35:47
"
"
"
neuerkunde escribió:
Hi Fyndel.

You heard him boys, Hand over your non crafted Legacy ES shields...

I'd still like to believe it's still a viable option with Dime's shield though~
yep its a viable option
Every Class 100
Winningthrow is the new name? Meh, doesn't flow like fyndelthrow did XD.... too many syllables
Editado por útlima vez por CabooseDog en 8 sept. 2014 8:47:42
"
CabooseDog escribió:
Winningthrow is the new name? Meh, doesn't flow like fyndelthrow did XD.... too many syllables
:(( i changed it cause people dont like that i use my name in my builds if more people dont like winningthrow guess we change it back to fyndelthrow lel
Every Class 100
Hey Fyndel,

I am considering starting a low life ST build. How big is the DPS loss, when I skip CoE for Vertex? Because I ca'nt afford fanzy spell dmg gear :(

One thing I am also concerned about is the necessity of Loath Bane for this build. Since it seems that a majority of the DPS comes from auras (-> ele dmg) a weaker dagger should be suffiecient as long as it is fast and has high crit. However I fear that in this case I won't have suffiecient pDPS to sustain my ES pool against reflect.

Btw. how doable is this build as a shadow? Since I am forced to pick up some unecessary nodes at the shadow starting area I have to make sacrifices somewhere else. I considered skipping Ballistic Mastery, since I will have Sniper for atleast 10% proj. speed to save 3 points.
Another option would be to drop one of the weaker aura clusters (probably Champion of the Cause) and run the build without haste, since it seems to have the worst cost/benefit ratio, and use Faster Attacks instead in the 6L to make up for the attackspeed loss. I won't have the projectile speed from Faster Projectiles in that case, but maybe Sniper and Ballistic Mastery are enough range.

"
:(( i changed it cause people dont like that i use my name in my builds if more people dont like winningthrow guess we change it back to fyndelthrow lel

+1 for FyndelThrow
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional