[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Xenyum2468 escribió:
Hello, I saw that you hadn't take any node armor nor evasion in your skill tree, you have only energy shield with your stuff, no grace nor determination aura so how do you deal with physical damage ?
simple i use a shield with 36% block chance making me take 36%less dmg (aprox) i use gmp to lower my impact dmg but higher my aoe dmg making my hits not 1 shot me and heal me back up fast with alot of physical leech its a pure synergy you have to find , if you get to much dmg you will die , if you have to less es you die , if you have the perfect amount of es and dps your invincible and nothing can stop you( its pretty easy to get the synergy nowerdays mirrored daggers shields etc ) + i use a flask that makes my block to 75% (max) and that will make me even more immortal + atziri flask for even more leech if i need it for example enfeeble maps
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 4 sept. 2014 5:21:46
thank you for the reply - Im happy it made you smile, and im not the first person to make the same mistake :D

I desided to relevel a new scion with a differnt spec - figured that would be cheaper. And then respec into your build later, as i was suggested.
Mister alexlulz, my mate needed his acuities back because he needed some currency. How important are acuities? While i could afford a Loath Bane now i would be broke after that, but i still got my legacy Maligaros Gloves. Can i just reroll physreflect maps and be fine? Im OK with occasionally dieing do reflect because i was brain-afk and shot into that one pack
"
Siza1337 escribió:
Mister alexlulz, my mate needed his acuities back because he needed some currency. How important are acuities? While i could afford a Loath Bane now i would be broke after that, but i still got my legacy Maligaros Gloves. Can i just reroll physreflect maps and be fine? Im OK with occasionally dieing do reflect because i was brain-afk and shot into that one pack
i think any kind of reflect will be rly rly hard without actuiys and you wont have the incinvible effect without insta leech and grabing vaal pact sucks , would be decent for abit of lowlvling but endgame you willsuffer alot
Every Class 100
Would like your opinion about amulets.

If you have wrath fang and a mirrored shield, both with 73% spell damage... Would not be more reliable to get a amulet without spell damage and get one with t1 life leech?

And I'm not talking about the perfect optimal setup here. Everyone knows and understand that what you listed here is what you think that are perfect.

The question is not if you think that this is better than what you already use. Just if you think if it makes sense and agree that are more reliable because the leech?

You said that with wrath fang you were dying to reflect, it was 1 shot killing you?
"
swib escribió:
Would like your opinion about amulets.

If you have wrath fang and a mirrored shield, both with 73% spell damage... Would not be more reliable to get a amulet without spell damage and get one with t1 life leech?

And I'm not talking about the perfect optimal setup here. Everyone knows and understand that what you listed here is what you think that are perfect.

The question is not if you think that this is better than what you already use. Just if you think if it makes sense and agree that are more reliable because the leech?

You said that with wrath fang you were dying to reflect, it was 1 shot killing you?
would get spell dmg one more physical dmg and would get loath more phys dmg aswell more leech , now you ask why not leech amulet then , cause the spell dmg will make you leech more anyways not 6% but itsprobably 1-2% so you get extra dmg with leech but if you have the leech one i wouldnt re mirror for a spell dmg one if your short on currency and about reflect maps those are fine i was talking about crazy reflect maps like i did before 1.2 aka minus max ele ,phys ref , vunerbility shit like that with shocked ground that just doesnt work anymore phys dmg went from 980 something to 570 (thats why i dont use a wrath anymore , i loved wrath before 1.2 though it was insane) + getting 2 will do a testing later on how much dmg spell dmg gives (tomorrow) sleep for now
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 4 sept. 2014 17:43:22
Ok! I dont have a mirroed amulet yet, I have a shield with 73% spell and the wrath fang (got it for a good deal, cheaper than loath bane). So I wonder if I go to a spell damage amulet isnt overkill, since you said that you die for reflect. But even not dying, I dont know... just tought that maybe 23˜26% arent that much and 6% life leech is awesome.

And I dont mind using flasks... so I dont know if I would go carnage - that gives 3% life leechs, but If I have a amulet with 6% leech, I could leech better (it's always good have leech) and spend theses points to grab 24% spell in witch (power charge + spell per power charge) and grab the 16% spell damage in the middle ES circle close to scion. So that would give me ES and spell damage too.

Again, I'm not implying that this are better than what you already have and use. It's just toughts and working which I have, I dont have your equips, I dont even mirrored a belt and a second ring yet, and my ring mirroed isnt optimal atm, it have only 15% all resist and a lot of ES, but with new 20% ES from Elreon, he is far from optimal right now...

My ammy right now:
No need to replace in a rush, I'm just wondering what to do next.

Have a good night and when you can give us this info, please!
Editado por útlima vez por swib en 4 sept. 2014 20:32:55
I wanted to try this build and started a new character. But as I'm new to the game I had no idea this build was terrible for leveling and well, I don't know what to do now, this is were I stand on the skill tree.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAALajbWbfWgwmxkBqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKb54dquGIRnENfOq6tAwo-lfJf8Yc3JMn7BjBxcHzoqM1uR1PLR-VIBFQHRSPRqcIuJPr7vrSgKQksIbRFy9k58AaZp5HBtDQj_pZ86cr

Is there anything I can do to level faster and easier ? I'm running this setup:

Spect Throw - LMP - Added Fire - Faster Attk - Phy Project Attack Dmg

I tried to search for a build that I could fit with the skill tree I have now but could find any.

Thank you in advance
"
Chaudblitz escribió:
I wanted to try this build and started a new character. But as I'm new to the game I had no idea this build was terrible for leveling and well, I don't know what to do now, this is were I stand on the skill tree.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAALajbWbfWgwmxkBqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKb54dquGIRnENfOq6tAwo-lfJf8Yc3JMn7BjBxcHzoqM1uR1PLR-VIBFQHRSPRqcIuJPr7vrSgKQksIbRFy9k58AaZp5HBtDQj_pZ86cr

Is there anything I can do to level faster and easier ? I'm running this setup:

Spect Throw - LMP - Added Fire - Faster Attk - Phy Project Attack Dmg

I tried to search for a build that I could fit with the skill tree I have now but could find any.

Thank you in advance
dont think there is a build that has sucha passiv tree lel butmaybe someone else knows
Every Class 100
"
swib escribió:
Ok! I dont have a mirroed amulet yet, I have a shield with 73% spell and the wrath fang (got it for a good deal, cheaper than loath bane). So I wonder if I go to a spell damage amulet isnt overkill, since you said that you die for reflect. But even not dying, I dont know... just tought that maybe 23˜26% arent that much and 6% life leech is awesome.

And I dont mind using flasks... so I dont know if I would go carnage - that gives 3% life leechs, but If I have a amulet with 6% leech, I could leech better (it's always good have leech) and spend theses points to grab 24% spell in witch (power charge + spell per power charge) and grab the 16% spell damage in the middle ES circle close to scion. So that would give me ES and spell damage too.

Again, I'm not implying that this are better than what you already have and use. It's just toughts and working which I have, I dont have your equips, I dont even mirrored a belt and a second ring yet, and my ring mirroed isnt optimal atm, it have only 15% all resist and a lot of ES, but with new 20% ES from Elreon, he is far from optimal right now...

My ammy right now:
No need to replace in a rush, I'm just wondering what to do next.

Have a good night and when you can give us this info, please!
Just tested it and from a amulet without spell dmg i loose 4k dps with gmp and loose 30 flat physical dmg i think getting that 6% leech amulet could be worth it if you have troubles on reflect if i should die on reflect ever again maybe swap but right now its working perfectly fine
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 5 sept. 2014 10:35:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional