[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Ahhhhh Lord. So many levels to goooo!!!
Might this also work with Prism Guardian for even more auras? After getting a loathbane i would pretty much be broke again and cant buy gg res rings like yours. Here's the gear i have so far:

What are your thoughts on Loathe Bane versus Honor Etcher?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso escribió:
What are your thoughts on Loathe Bane versus Honor Etcher?
currently loath bane gives your more paper dps cause accuracy only gets calculated for each % it goes up ( already getscounted before the % goes up but that doesnt change your dps) so loath > honor
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Im trying to level up a scion, with your passive tree. Im finding it very hard, if not near impossible. Taking nodes, which i think is important.

My first question is about the passive tree.
Is there any chance you could link some sort of leveling guide? Since i strugle quite alot on damage and having to stay alive at the same time. And i hope my choice of passives is the problem.

Second question.
If i dont have a shavronne's yet, should i go CI, and not take blood Magic? I know it will limit the amount of auras i can run. But i fell like i wont be able to use Blood Rage unless i get CI.

Third and last question for now.
I fell like im doing something wrong with my gear. At level 66 i only have 483.2 dps on ST, with 32.9% crit chance and 465% crit multiplier - this is ofcause unbuffed. Currently running Herald of ice and ash + discipline - which gives me 3200ES and about 1000hp. But yet i die almost instant if i take a big physical hit - I got 75% resistence so elemental damage is not that big of a problem.
Now for the actual question. Is that normal around my level?

Editado por útlima vez por Rhondi en 4 sept. 2014 3:02:53
"
Rhondi escribió:
Im trying to level up a scion, with your passive tree. Im finding it very hard, if not near impossible. Taking nodes, which i think is important.

Is there any chance you could link some sort of leveling guide? Since i strugle quite alot on damage and having to stay alive at the same time. And i hope my choice of passives is the problem.

Second question.
If i dont have a shavronne's yet, should i go CI, and not take blood Magic? I know it will limit the amount of auras i can run. But i fell like i wont be able to use Blood Rage unless i get CI.

I fell like im doing something wrong with my gear. At level 66 i only have 483.2 dps on ST, with 32.9% crit chance and 465% crit multiplier - this is ofcause unbuffed. Currently running Herald of ice and ash + discipline - which gives me 3200ES and about 1000hp. But yet i die almost instant if i take a big physical hit - I got 75% resistence so elemental damage is not that big of a problem.

It is best if you just level as a different character and then regret into this build at around 92 or so.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Damn i wasted alot of time then :/. Didnt realise that you had to do it that way :(

Can you suggest any build, that is close to this one?
Hello, I saw that you hadn't take any node armor nor evasion in your skill tree, you have only energy shield with your stuff, no grace nor determination aura so how do you deal with physical damage ?
"
Xenyum2468 escribió:
Hello, I saw that you hadn't take any node armor nor evasion in your skill tree, you have only energy shield with your stuff, no grace nor determination aura so how do you deal with physical damage ?

Dont quote me on this. But i think he is using the granite flask he linked. Which also gives more block chance.
"
Rhondi escribió:

Second question.

xD when i read you questions i had to smile abit , as often as i say it this build is not were near as affiction when lvling this should be abuild you safe up and respecc at a time where the lvling builds arent good in endgame anymore about your question for lvling builds just try to go to the build lists in the forums and search for a good one or try to ask people in hardcore those relvl 24/7 and when you go ci your dmg would be even worse but the survability would be alot higher with rly bad gear , that changes with acuitys though when dmg gets your survability
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 4 sept. 2014 5:18:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional