[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

[/quote]:(( i changed it cause people dont like that i use my name in my builds if more people dont like winningthrow guess we change it back to fyndelthrow lel[/quote]

+1 fyndelthrow
"
"
neuerkunde escribió:
Hi Fyndel.
Have you tried the new "Chimeric Nail" crafted Diamond Ring (+15 All Attrib) with your setup?
It looks promising from a math point of view. - saving passives to spend them elsewhere.
dont like it , would gain 1 node loose 4 cause of swaping shield = not worth it , if someone crafts a legacy shield i would swap cause the 30 int would make up , i would have chosen int over all attributes , 30 all is 1 node+30 int= 6%es , int is 100 = 20% es but no node = you get 14%es and a normal es node is around 6-8 thats already 2 nodes and currently if you MIN MAX at BIS gear its always about defense cause the dmg is way to much anyways atleast my pov with int on the ring i would have probably even mirrored dimes scrub shield.(you dont wanna avoid using shaper you wanna avoid using vitality so you can empower discipline and wrath or wrath anger if you got to low dmg ,so the strenght is useless)

td:lr always ask fyndel when you craft something

chaos damage rings
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
neuerkunde escribió:
Hi Fyndel.
Have you tried the new "Chimeric Nail" crafted Diamond Ring (+15 All Attrib) with your setup?
It looks promising from a math point of view. - saving passives to spend them elsewhere.
dont like it , would gain 1 node loose 4 cause of swaping shield = not worth it , if someone crafts a legacy shield i would swap cause the 30 int would make up , i would have chosen int over all attributes , 30 all is 1 node+30 int= 6%es , int is 100 = 20% es but no node = you get 14%es and a normal es node is around 6-8 thats already 2 nodes and currently if you MIN MAX at BIS gear its always about defense cause the dmg is way to much anyways atleast my pov with int on the ring i would have probably even mirrored dimes scrub shield.(you dont wanna avoid using shaper you wanna avoid using vitality so you can empower discipline and wrath or wrath anger if you got to low dmg ,so the strenght is useless)

chaos damage rings
i am not using chaos dmg rings! , i atleast change my gear when i know it sucks not like you lol but impressiv that you have balls to still comment in this thread respect
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 8 sept. 2014 14:46:21
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
"

chaos damage rings
i am not using chaos dmg rings! , i atleast change my gear when i know it sucks not like you lol

[Removed by Support]
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:05:17
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:

chaos damage rings
i am not using chaos dmg rings! , i atleast change my gear when i know it sucks not like you lol

[Removed by Support]

Dime, I don't know you but I do know Alex. Please don't come here and talk about what you don't know. There is no need to be jelly of his reputation, but whatever, let alex handle this thread and you handle your 3page guide thread

He had chaos as we all thought %es was that prefix, but he isnt using those rings now
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:05:40
"

[Removed by Support]
]when i crafted my ring everbody who had a brain though that %es is a prefix but no it was a suffix = no es thats why i sold it what is a scamm here dont get it i dont even have/use it anymore
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:06:04
"
"

[Removed by Support]
]when i crafted my ring everbody who had a brain though that %es is a prefix but no it was a suffix = no es thats why i sold it what is a scamm here dont get it i dont even have/use it anymore

[Removed by Support]

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:07:49
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
If you ask Kipad he can tell you that my ring was done before anyone had elreon on 7 :) we both had the same ring , i didnt scam anyone + i like what tommy wrote even the other people alreeady understand that you cant absorb the "fame" i got and people decide to mirror what i tell them it just the fact that i am mostly 99% right not my fault when they changed the prefix suffix its still the people decisuion to decidce what to mirror , i am one of the reason Lowlife builds have all those mirror worthy items and you cant say that you wouldnt have crafted items before i even hyped this build we both know that i am the hyper of this
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:09:28
NOPE kipad already had his chaos damage ring, you personally messaged me ingame and asked me "give me 1 reason not to do the chaos ring" I gave you my opinion but you didn't listen and made it anyway. While you were making the ring, I was talking with kipad and he told me you already had a 3-4 ring. I know all this shit I was right in the middle of it. Don't make up more stuff lol.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln escribió:
NOPE kipad already had his chaos damage ring, you personally messaged me ingame and asked me "give me 1 reason not to do the chaos ring" I gave you my opinion but you didn't listen and made it anyway. While you were making the ring, I was talking with kipad and he told me you already had a 3-4 ring. I know all this shit I was right in the middle of it. Don't make up more stuff lol.
i wrote that to you while i already had 5 mods on it i would have had to eternal back and craft it from new (that wouldnt made any sense cause kipad already had the finished es version) and as smart as i am i stopped mine cause whats the point of having the 2 same rings lol and 1 day after it was done i already tried to sell it as you can see on my previous post
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 8 sept. 2014 15:28:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional