[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Xantaria escribió:
"
stzbttln escribió:
"don't trust anyone with a mirror service, I don't have one so only trust me"

that makes like no sense.

just look at the first page of this guide, i'll copy paste it for you :

[This are the Best in Slot items you can have there are no better , dont believe anyone who has a mirror service i am one of the few people with a guide that actually has 0 mirror orignal items making me neutral of what the best is.]
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Well I dunno it's his guide and his stuff if he thinks for his build this or that is best, why do you even care? I mean this is funny and everything but aren't you wasting your time with this?

Well not my problem anyways. I'm out for today, some nice pics today! Keep it up!
"
"
Xantaria escribió:
[Removed by Support]

Yeah well my shield has only been up for mirror for 2 weeks so... 21 mirrors in 2 weeks isn't bad when you've got some immature kid talking shit about it at every chance he gets.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:32:34
[Removed by Support]
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:33:33
"
Xantaria escribió:
Well I dunno it's his guide and his stuff if he thinks for his build this or that is best, why do you even care? I mean this is funny and everything but aren't you wasting your time with this?

Well not my problem anyways. I'm out for today, some nice pics today! Keep it up!

The problem I have with this is that he's being a hypocrite about it, he calls out people with mirror services yet he's the one who scammed people into mirror his item by using his reputation

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
[Removed by Support]

I mirroed dime shileds, not saying this is absolute number 1, it all depends of what you have and what goal you have. At least for me (with my equips) it was the number 1. When I mirror a ring and a belt, then I should replace to the + all res + fire + cold. If I go with your setup then I could mirror axn shield, it all depends what you have atm.

I dont know if his shield are #1 in this build, but its a helluva of a shield and helps cap resist a lot and can be used for this build with success, for sure.

Ok, you think (and could be true?) that axn shiled are number 1 for this build. But it's always good have options, before ambush we didnt had a +fire and + cold shield, flubby had one in ambush and now we have dime's (that in my opinion are even better).

I always saw dime being respectful, but I saw you trying to tell that his shields are garbage, which arent, it's alternative version of axn's shield. And help a lot of people that are not 100% mirrroed items yet to play the build at almost max potential. For this alone you should shown more respec to his items, it adds value to YOUR build.

No saying you are the child here, I just dont get why you are not supporting his items while this same items are helping your build being popular and with value. The childreen are the people trolling and trying to "support" you, which in my opinion are not supporting at all, just being ridiculous.

Dime are not the 100% right here too, he was caught in yours provocation toward his items.

I dont know either of you, dont want to pick sides (and dont matter which side I pick either). I just really dont get why you dont support dime items, are good items and help yours builds for sure. ST and Wand gains a lot with dimes shield.
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:34:27
But why is this discussion in Fyndel's thread?

And yet again: Why do you care?
Editado por útlima vez por Xantaria en 8 sept. 2014 16:08:35
I shouldn't have replied at all to this anyway. But it sure as helped show the community just how childish fyndel really is. I'm done for now.

As always people, think everything through before you mirror an item and do your research. Read a lot about the items and calculate your resists by thinking of what item you are going to mirror next. Good luck.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
swib escribió:
[Removed by Support]

I mirroed dime shileds, not saying this is absolute number 1, it all depends of what you have and what goal you have. At least for me (with my equips) it was the number 1. When I mirror a ring and a belt, then I should replace to the + all res + fire + cold. If I go with your setup then I could mirror axn shield, it all depends what you have atm.

I dont know if his shield are #1 in this build, but its a helluva of a shield and helps cap resist a lot and can be used for this build with success, for sure.

Ok, you think (and could be true?) that axn shiled are number 1 for this build. But it's always good have options, before ambush we didnt had a +fire and + cold shield, flubby had one in ambush and now we have dime's (that in my opinion are even better).

I always saw dime being respectful, but I saw you trying to tell that his shields are garbage, which arent, it's alternative version of axn's shield. And help a lot of people that are not 100% mirrroed items yet to play the build at almost max potential. For this alone you should shown more respec to his items, it adds value to YOUR build.

No saying you are the child here, I just dont get why you are not supporting his items while this same items are helping your build being popular and with value. The childreen are the people trolling and trying to "support" you, which in my opinion are not supporting at all, just being ridiculous.

Dime are not the 100% right here too, he was caught in yours provocation toward his items.

I dont know either of you, dont want to pick sides (and dont matter which side I pick either). I just really dont get why you dont support dime items, are good items and help yours builds for sure. ST and Wand gains a lot with dimes shield.

I wasn't childish before he brought up an old guide I made(by request) almost a year ago, so he's provoked me.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Editado por útlima vez por Support en 8 sept. 2014 16:34:39
"
swib escribió:
Too much childish in this thread.

Thought that poe base was a bit more older, or at least without so much troll.

why would you spent a mirror +fee for something that you will replace when your fully geared? i always try to mirror the best possible and gear the way its the best
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional