BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Ironxbow escribió:
Firstly tyvm for giving me some tips to rectify my mana issues. But i do run Clarity, Discipline,Grace,haste, hatred, wrath & Anger. I can try using Auxium but i will loose the resis cap when using Doryani & will need to use a resis aura instead. Can it be my mana pool is too small to regin efficiently ? Pls advise thx again

Interesting, atm I have 240 mana unreserved and 110.2 mana regen which feels perfectly fine to me (I could do with a bit less), running level 16 Clarity but I have 50% mana regen on my dagger so you could try replacing your ring for one with 50% mana regen.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 abr. 2014 12:29:40
"
Ironxbow escribió:
Firstly tyvm for giving me some tips to rectify my mana issues. But i do run Clarity, Discipline,Grace,haste, hatred, wrath & Anger. I can try using Auxium but i will loose the resis cap when using Doryani & will need to use a resis aura instead. Can it be my mana pool is too small to regin efficiently ? Pls advise thx again

Grab deep thoughts. It'll give you 28% max mana, higher base leech, high leech rate cap. Drop the quicksilver flask (lol) and run a surgeon's mana flask that you can spam over and over. You have to fit in whirling blades linked to faster attacks somewhere, my advice would be in the dagger. Put blood rage in the white socket of your boots. None of your flasks are surgeons... work on that asap.

In other news, I find it hilarious that crown of eyes is going for 70-80ex lately. It's as if all the noobs just woke up and realized it's the most broken item in the game because of all the uber atziri kills. It was going as low as 28ex a month ago, all on standard.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Editado por útlima vez por stzbttln en 27 abr. 2014 14:36:48
I would go this way, you get more mana, obviously it comes at a price. I had to remove Nighstalker but grabbed Assassination instead (i also removed Mind Drinker with a 555pDPS dagger 2%ml is enough)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWEdsXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTQKN2Y8jkZxRwZKyEyzUDBV1lYtVvVXyVpSXIpe-l8qX2pjQ2TnbEZtGW6qb55wUnC7cNVybHvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0Yhrj0aP-pDWkyeX0Jmam12btZ2joqOnCKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDB88LswzrDbcaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu4YjjhOq662Pr5Ovu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wn8qw==

Getting a ring with WED, res, acc and mana would obviously help too.
"
stzbttln escribió:

In other news, I find it hilarious that crown of eyes is going for 70-80ex lately. It's as if all the noobs just woke up and realized it's the most broken item in the game because of all the uber atziri kills. It was going as low as 28ex a month ago, all on standard.

teehee, I got mine for 14 on ambush a few weeks ago, now people are asking 40 for it here lmao... it's just like the coil and alpha's demand at the start of the league after mathil's kill.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 abr. 2014 15:56:19
tyvm for all the advised given i work on the flask asap
Id like to get some feedback here , i have this dagger atm

Is it worth to get Bino's Kitchen Knife Slaughter Knife? since it gives a lot of useful stats.
This dagger has both perf CC and perf AS, I would strongly advise against getting Bino's kitchen knife.
For my build setup it's a net loss of more than 10k dps. This obviously dependant on your spec, I'm not as focused on crit as some may.
But even if I compare this two weapons with 300cc on the passive tree the rare dagger is still way better than Bino's, it's not even close.
Playing with 1.4AS just doesn't feel right either, especially after having a 2.03aps weapon.
"
maddoxeu escribió:
Id like to get some feedback here , i have this dagger atm

Is it worth to get Bino's Kitchen Knife Slaughter Knife? since it gives a lot of useful stats.

Mate, put your Anger gem in there!!!! +2 is so huge for Auras :D And Bino's is trashy for this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 28 abr. 2014 11:19:09
Thanks for answers guys , ill keep my anger aura in
so its ok.

I know people asked before , but once again , should i go for Auxium belt , or Doryani's invitation belt? Sometimes doing maps and getting slowed and frozen is annoying.
Editado por útlima vez por maddoxeu en 28 abr. 2014 13:32:06
"
Flubby escribió:
wea re unsure atm. without acuity its definelty doryani. witht he gloves is prolly auxium for the sheer amount of es and mana and ease with freezes

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional