BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

So I'm running the Flubby build and was crafting a weapon. After my Regal I got this

T1 Fire, T1 Crit on Alt, T1 AS on Regal.

Question is... is this craftable? Should I Eternal/Exalt this? Most super high end builds look for physical damage, so... wondering if I should just YOLO exalt it.

ilvl 79 so it can roll t1 spell damage
"
EricsFarm escribió:
So I'm running the Flubby build and was crafting a weapon. After my Regal I got this

Question is... is this craftable? Should I Eternal/Exalt this? Most super high end builds look for physical damage, so... wondering if I should just YOLO exalt it.

I would et/ex, it's pretty beautiful.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
EricsFarm escribió:

Yeah I would.
Craft if u have the currency , if not , eternal , yolo exalt for the extra mods this league and craft in standard or when u can afford . Gratz btw !
Hi there, i wonder if someone could link his build, those links at page 37 doesnt seems to work
Hey guys

Recently got my CoE but my DPS (with mf) is just 15k and 4.2 K ES

What should I replace first ? (just have 1.5 ex)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KwotHy1HLYMtqC9vO-E8jkZxRwZMs1AwUEJV1lYtVvVXyVyKX2pjQ20Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuMNo9Gj6aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOio6cIpyunNKx_sZC0DLTFtve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

"
Arber97 escribió:
Hey guys

Recently got my CoE but my DPS (with mf) is just 15k and 4.2 K ES

What should I replace first ? (just have 1.5 ex)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6KwotHy1HLYMtqC9vO-E8jkZxRwZMs1AwUEJV1lYtVvVXyVyKX2pjQ20Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuMNo9Gj6aP-pAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOio6cIpyunNKx_sZC0DLTFtve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

Remove three pints to Mental Acuity to Elemental Dominion. Keep playing, quality the gems and level the auras. You need a strong crit ammy as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Sezth escribió:
Hi there, i wonder if someone could link his build, those links at page 37 doesnt seems to work

You can check p93+94 for some examples.
guys mb that question was already asked but can i actually do that build without any currancy?
How do you mitigate the chaos dmg on low life ? Passives ? With innerforce you degenerate even faster, so ... not clear to me yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional