BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Is there any Witch passive tree variation around? How good is witch for this build anyway?
IGN: Boyan
"
chromafunk escribió:
How do you mitigate the chaos dmg on low life ? Passives ? With innerforce you degenerate even faster, so ... not clear to me yet.

just leech it away .. check videos to see .. bloodrage doesnt rly bother cd maps can be a bit hasty but if your not killing anythng in between 30+ sec your doing something wrong anyways
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Flubby escribió:
"
chromafunk escribió:
How do you mitigate the chaos dmg on low life ? Passives ? With innerforce you degenerate even faster, so ... not clear to me yet.

just leech it away .. check videos to see .. bloodrage doesnt rly bother cd maps can be a bit hasty but if your not killing anythng in between 30+ sec your doing something wrong anyways

or you can just put out your blood rage gem to "dispel" it from yourself and take it back so it doesn't brun your ES.then re-cast it and kill everything.
Yeah, I was doing exactly that, just changing to your secondary weapon it deactivates. I am used to play blood rage builds already so it's all cool. Very nice build flubby a good build to understand the power of elemental damage .... Thank you for the greatness !

Side note : The Atziri flask works great on this build and the +2 from Master of the arena WILL make you leech more mana because you hit more monsters :)

Editado por útlima vez por chromafunk en 30 abr. 2014 20:05:56
So, what are the most important thing on daggers? Critical chance and asp, right? Which is more important? What are good numbers for them?
And after that? Eps, crit multiplier? Do they make a nice difference or just a small bonus?
"
spr4ts escribió:
So, what are the most important thing on daggers? Critical chance and asp, right? Which is more important? What are good numbers for them?
And after that? Eps, crit multiplier? Do they make a nice difference or just a small bonus?

You are selling a vertex but you have no idea about this stuff?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Boyan escribió:
Is there any Witch passive tree variation around? How good is witch for this build anyway?

One example with VP, the witch is clearly a viable class for this build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0OSBB7EH8RLREvEZYZhhmKGdcajxzcHaoqOCpNKwosnCymLR8tgy9vNAo3ZjvhPI4_J0SrRnFHBkrITLNQMFWuVi1W9Vv0XIpfamNDbRluqm-ecFJwVnC7e9d8g33jf8aCEIMJiEKIa4t6jr6Ppo_6kBuQ1pLBkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOio6crpzSpbqxHrH-0DLTFtfK297iTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspKzfrZE9sa217bbtvU37DhiOL344Tquuss62PsGPLh8-r1S_ba-wn8qw==

"
chromafunk escribió:
Yeah, I was doing exactly that, just changing to your secondary weapon it deactivates. I am used to play blood rage builds already so it's all cool. Very nice build flubby a good build to understand the power of elemental damage .... Thank you for the greatness !

Side note : The Atziri flask works great on this build and the +2 from Master of the arena WILL make you leech more mana because you hit more monsters :)

Master of the Arena doesn't do anything to Spectral Throw, confirmed by GGG and I think you'll find the quote somewhere in this thread.

"
spr4ts escribió:

The importance of these values vary depending on your current %increased attack speed and %increased critical strike chance.
Basically for the dagger you want 1.95+aps and 8.5+cc.
edps will also depend on your %increased weapon elemental damage and %increased projectile damage.
Crit multiplier is obviously very strong, but the places where you can get some are limited anyway.

But there isn't really a short answer when you consider that many factors.
"
Haboryme escribió:
"
Boyan escribió:

One example with VP, the witch is clearly a viable class for this build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0OSBB7EH8RLREvEZYZhhmKGdcajxzcHaoqOCpNKwosnCymLR8tgy9vNAo3ZjvhPI4_J0SrRnFHBkrITLNQMFWuVi1W9Vv0XIpfamNDbRluqm-ecFJwVnC7e9d8g33jf8aCEIMJiEKIa4t6jr6Ppo_6kBuQ1pLBkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOio6crpzSpbqxHrH-0DLTFtfK297iTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspKzfrZE9sa217bbtvU37DhiOL344Tquuss62PsGPLh8-r1S_ba-wn8qw==

Thanks for the replay. That tree seems decent, but I'm not sure how viable this is cause you missed aura nodes on left side of the tree. Compared to scion passive tree I'm guessing I won't be able to run all those auras.
IGN: Boyan
Editado por útlima vez por Boyan en 1 may. 2014 6:57:04
How do -you- search for daggers?

What's the order of importance?

ATS rules all, right? What's after that?
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
DivineOregon escribió:
How do -you- search for daggers?

What's the order of importance?

ATS rules all, right? What's after that?

max APS, max crit chance, max spell dmg, max ele flat or crit multi, somewhere in there u want a phys roll.

I search for APS and crit for daggers. 9+ crit, 2+ APS is ideal.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 1 may. 2014 8:39:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional