BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Damn, that thing is sexy as fark.
IGN: RhoaSpin / RhoaTempest
"
Arber97 escribió:
Hey guys bad news :(

Snapshotting will be removedon 1.2 so how do I manage to have enoguh ES with Solaris lorica and a Blood magic shield (instead of ES shield) ?

Where did you see that?
"
spr4ts escribió:
"
Arber97 escribió:
Hey guys bad news :(

Snapshotting will be removedon 1.2 so how do I manage to have enoguh ES with Solaris lorica and a Blood magic shield (instead of ES shield) ?

Where did you see that?

It's on the forums, posted by Mark. Basically you won't be able to use the Blood Magic shield without Shavs. But even now, using Prism with Solaris is already suicide if you want to progress above 90. You just have to run less auras after the patch - simple as that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

I picked this up (probably overpaid) as a value-starter weapon. I was wondering if you guys who are more familiar with the scaling of this build could give me some advice on my next course of action.

should I:

1) save for a better weapon
2) yolo exalt
3) eternal - exalt

note: I'm not extremely wealthy, but could afford a couple rounds of et-ex

As a side note, I really miss the shattering aspect of my old weapon:

but I think the 600 tooltip dps increase plus solving a bit of my mana problems is worth the tradeoff?

Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por musclecups en 4 may. 2014 1:17:47
Hey all,

what page can I view all of Flubbys current gear and tree on? (front page said pg37 but that was still Dom league dated) I haven't read the whole thread yet, I use Fyndel's guide for my low life ST. (fairly similar concept)

if anyone has an awesome Diamond Ring for sale (WED, Acc, All res, flat damage rolls are bonus) feel free to pm me about selling it. thanks!

current gear @lvl92:

The gems... are my 3rd set leveling to 20. Still no lvl21 auras :S Empower is chugging away in the offhand, only used for snapshot anyways.

Next upgrade is going to be Victory Knot into something similar but with a bid WED roll, just have to find it.

Still need to nab myself a +1 gems implicit pair of Lionpaws. I've rolled a bunch but it hasn't hit yet. We'll get there... still tons of room for improvement.

P.S. Big thanks to flubby for hooking me up with the gloves, even if they did take 8 divines to get to that sick roll -_-

One question - Eagle Thirst works out to a bit higher dps than my dagger (10%? 15%? around there) - but do you get good enough leech off the physical dmg from it that you don't need LL gem in the 6l to facetank reflect groups? Using mine atm I don't need LL in the link to be 100% fine vs reflect, though I do swap it in for the WED on reflect maps to be safe. (double reflect is not a thing that makes for happy mapping)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
One question - Eagle Thirst works out to a bit higher dps than my dagger (10%? 15%? around there) - but do you get good enough leech off the physical dmg from it that you don't need LL gem in the 6l to facetank reflect groups? Using mine atm I don't need LL in the link to be 100% fine vs reflect, though I do swap it in for the WED on reflect maps to be safe. (double reflect is not a thing that makes for happy mapping)

Nope, if you use Flubby's dagger, you'll most likely die to ele reflect without LL gem.
EDIT: Actually you might survive with Acuities, are you fine without Acuities and LL gem?

You can see Flubby's gear on his Uber event page.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/901166
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 4 may. 2014 5:27:15
OK I seems to be noob and yes my gears are suck but still I need your suggestions.

Here is my Gears
Spoiler

And here is my tree @ Level 71

Now with Anger, Wrath , haste my DPS goes to 4334.2 DPS and with 5 power charge it goes to 5.1k. Also my ES with Discipline is 2689. It seems to me low but tell me am I going right way or need to fix something.

Also I want to know how much DPS I can get without Crown and Shavs. And Yes I will buy 5L Solaris Lorica soon.
Hi Guys, I need big help, im lvl 74 and im squishy as shit, im unreliable with auras and dont know which to run,

I dont know what to do with my items or with my tree skill, I have about 15 EX of currency around so im wondering how can i quickly improve? I usually try to run wrath/clarity/haste/anger and if i got enough dps ill run another gem. Please help me,

This is my gear:

Skill Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYZihnXGo8c3CepKPorCi0fLUctgy2oL2874TyORnFHBkyzUDBQQlbqVvVXyVv0XypfamNDbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVfeN_xoMJiEKIa4w2kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5tdm7Wdo6KjpyuxkLQMtMW297fWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu29ThiOL344Tquuvk6-7sGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==
"
Serious_Guy escribió:
OK I seems to be noob and yes my gears are suck but still I need your suggestions.

Here is my Gears
Spoiler

And here is my tree @ Level 71

Now with Anger, Wrath , haste my DPS goes to 4334.2 DPS and with 5 power charge it goes to 5.1k. Also my ES with Discipline is 2689. It seems to me low but tell me am I going right way or need to fix something.

Also I want to know how much DPS I can get without Crown and Shavs. And Yes I will buy 5L Solaris Lorica soon.

Personally without crown I got up to 15k with a 5L at the start. You're going the right way but your gear is super budget and remember you'll only get what you put in. I'd replace Faster Attacks With LL gem.
"
Fedor84 escribió:
Hi Guys, I need big help, im lvl 74 and im squishy as shit, im unreliable with auras and dont know which to run,

I dont know what to do with my items or with my tree skill, I have about 15 EX of currency around so im wondering how can i quickly improve? I usually try to run wrath/clarity/haste/anger and if i got enough dps ill run another gem. Please help me,

This is my gear:

Skill Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEHsQfxEvEZYZihnXGo8c3CepKPorCi0fLUctgy2oL2874TyORnFHBkyzUDBQQlbqVvVXyVv0XypfamNDbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVfeN_xoMJiEKIa4w2kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5tdm7Wdo6KjpyuxkLQMtMW297fWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu29ThiOL344Tquuvk6-7sGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==

You're not using WED gem, tut tut - replace PCoC or Crit Damage. How the hell are you surviving without CI and no Shavs/Solaris? Fix that soon if you want to progress.

With 15 ex - buy 5L Solaris, 3ex, strong ES shield, 3 ex, better dagger, 4 ex, Auxium, 5ex. That's what I would do personally but it's up to you - if you want to rush a 6L Solaris, that's fine as well. You don't have enough for a Crown so you need to keep saving.

Run Disc as well, can't survive without it.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 4 may. 2014 12:16:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional