BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Chundadragon escribió:

I would never go that Shadow tree without the two dagger wheels, DPS loss won't be justifiable :/

Actually I changed a few thing in the Shadow tree, now I get Adder's Touch instead of the spell power from the witch. Gives +1.5k dps (with my gear), previous tree was made with a low crit dagger. I can't get Nightstalker unless I give up a lot of ES and at 38.7k dps with sub optimal gear it doesn't seem too bad. Got 6.3k ES 82@res and 9k EV, I don't want these stats to go lower.
"
Ironxbow escribió:
Hi guys just a quick question what the best color set up pls i have a 3g 2b 1r Shav already, is it better to get 2 colors of each ? pls advise

You can use your colors, you need to use faster attacks or additional accuracy instead of the WED gem then.
Only one red socket isn't optimal tho, since you want life leech and WED.
IGN: Iski

Please sell me a better dagger. Its sucks.

And they comes together...so rip..
Editado por útlima vez por AMAZINGZAMIANG en 26 abr. 2014 17:19:43
tyvm for the answer.
so after we streamed how we do uber, here is my current setup:

+1 lioneye's paw's are in flubbys hands for now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DlwPxBB0EHsQfxEvEZYZihnXGmwajxzcHaoo-isKLJwspi0fLYMvbzQKN2Y3gzt8O-E8jkSrRX5GcUcGTLNQMFWuVi1W6lb1V8lb9F9qY0NtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aDCYhCiGuLeo-mj_qQG5DWkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOdrqEiokCio6brpwinK6x_r-u0DLTFtve4k7jKuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGtte227b1Nvn4Yji9-OE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fPd8-r0-PVL9tr7Cfyr

This is specific for uber Atziri and needs Flubby to grant me the high level/effectivness puritys.
So don't take it as your usual go to skill tree.
[e] actually I'm doing her solo with this setup now. swiching purity of lightning/cold/fire around
Editado por útlima vez por Balguez en 8 may. 2014 6:44:25

So, reading through the thread, is it now optimal to chrom this to BBRRGG? Or is power charge generation via flicker OK - (solo, I have no friends).

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por musclecups en 27 abr. 2014 2:16:12
I'd keep those colors. They're very rare as well. Try pcoc on flicker, you want 20/20 gems for that tho.
Really depends if you like the playstyle or not.
hi guys thx. I m having mana problems, cant spam like you guys. i m running 7 auras and by the time all 7 auras are on i have only 186 mana left. Pls advise ty

mana left : 186
regin mana per sec : 84.1
Per cast attack : 45 mana

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWEdsXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTQKN2Y8jkZxRwZKyEyzUDBV1lYtVvVXyVpSXIpfamNDZOdsRm0ZbqpvnnBWcLtybHvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuQ1pMnl9CZmpoTm12btZ2joqOnCKc0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuJO5Pr46wQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wn8qw==

Editado por útlima vez por Ironxbow en 27 abr. 2014 11:26:22
"
Ironxbow escribió:
hi guys thx. I m having mana problems, cant spam like you guys. i m running 7 auras and by the time all 7 auras are on i have only 186 mana left. Pls advise ty

mana left : 186
regin mana per sec : 84.1
Per cast attack : 45 mana

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWEdsXLxmKGdcajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTQKN2Y8jkZxRwZKyEyzUDBV1lYtVvVXyVpSXIpfamNDZOdsRm0ZbqpvnnBWcLtybHvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuQ1pMnl9CZmpoTm12btZ2joqOnCKc0qJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuJO5Pr46wQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wn8qw==

Either run Clarity or switch to an Auxium will solve your problems. Get Surgeons Flasks as well, infinite flasks is amazing. You could pick up a mana flask as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 27 abr. 2014 12:05:08
Firstly tyvm for giving me some tips to rectify my mana issues. But i do run Clarity, Discipline,Grace,haste, hatred, wrath & Anger. I can try using Auxium but i will loose the resis cap when using Doryani & will need to use a resis aura instead. Can it be my mana pool is too small to regin efficiently ? Pls advise thx again
Editado por útlima vez por Ironxbow en 27 abr. 2014 12:23:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional