BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

ill quote the guide for that stop beeing lazy :D and habor is right at 3k es and no auxium u have to play very very carefull if u dont go crown + spell dg shield u should easily have more then 4,5 k es. Your whole defense is vaalpact leech that DEMANDS u have enough buffer that the leech can kick in. THough u should not die at 66 maps that seems odd im currently running one week with a life build and crit anger wrath spectral and play fucking aggressive and hardly die so 66 rips with that speccn gear seem weird

tier 1: 15-20k dps
1. Aps >1.85 max crit dagger ( dps DOES NOT MATTER although phys dmg is preferrable on the early levels sinc eu wil need it for leech)
2. 5link with 3g 1r 1 blue
3. maligaros ; flat ele dmg /wed jewlery resist shield and boots

tier 2: same dps as tier 1 plays better
1. add an auxium it plays a lot nicer due to more leech and no freezes. IT enables you to jump into packs and not caring anymore

tier 3: 25-35k dps
1. add a crown of eyes AND a strong spell dmg shield -> switch to spell dmg based tree

tier 4: 50k+ dps
1. add the 6link shavs and go rampage

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
one a side note best 1 week alc goes to

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
I never die on mob groups only on the bosses who almost 1shot me cause like you said my ES pool was way too low.
I'll get a Shield and a Helmet with 350+ ES, Jewelry with dex + acc, well i have boots with that ES but the colour to get on those boots is quite hard but i'll try though.
Will change my Spec too or those points you told me to change.

My budget is 25ex.

My question is should i get an auxium for around 16ex or should i rebuild everything ihave with higher ES and better stats or more helpful statson my jewellry
Editado por útlima vez por VegaszTheFarmer en 16 feb. 2014 23:27:32
That skill tree has a lot of crucial stuff missing.

- ballistic mastery
- arcane vision
- nightstalker
- influence (or aura reduce nodes in general)
- 44 dex won't get you far either
- more point's spend in general due to long highways
- zero spell damage
- no accu nor ias
- no conduit

pro:
- %ES from the tree is nice, armor/es nodes > eva/es obv.
IGN: Iski
Don't forget that with the upcoming patch this build is probably going to be nerfed to some extent (GGG_Carl and GGG_Rory mentionned balancing changes for both ST and elemental damages).
So I don't know if that's the right time to start it.
If you do so I'll recommend getting Auxium, it's just so strong for this build.
Rest should be manageable with ~9ex (i'd keep the armor and the weapon for the time being and upg shield, rings, boots, helmet).

@VegaseTheFarmer I agree with Balguez, starting as a Templar you're really missing many keystones that are really important.
If I were to try to make this work I think I would skip Void Barrier and go grab Berserking for some iAS which is really lacking. You'll still get a decent %ES.
But yeah that would still look kind of meh.
Probably better to find another use for the old man and let the sexy scion do the dagger throwing.
what do u think the best weapon for this built?

link if you have some thing cool...

i think my is pretty good, don't know if the best...

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
pretty sure the dagger flubby alched in the one week beats yours. :P
ele dmg rolls aren't that important really.
You want phys damage until you can sustain your mana, then spell damage.

don't get me wrong, your's is a very good weapon for sure.
Puce calculated the best dagger somewhere I believe.
IGN: Iski
This dagger is insane if you can sustain the mana.
For pure dps the best is 70spell +flat ele, though in my calculation i took tyrannical (I wanted something that would sustain the mana easily).
Can still roll even higher APS and CC :p

I just hit 96 and decided to yolo-ex my shield which was unused because of my lack of fire res:

I rolled 41 lightres and then 16@res, I guess I'm not the only one lucky with his currency :D
"
Balguez escribió:
pretty sure the dagger flubby alched in the one week beats yours. :P
ele dmg rolls aren't that important really.
You want phys damage until you can sustain your mana, then spell damage.

don't get me wrong, your's is a very good weapon for sure.
Puce calculated the best dagger somewhere I believe.

trust me... 265 EDPS + 91 PDPS with WED gem, it's more effective, and i got all the mana i need, got clarity lvl 20 with 42% aura effect.... :)

i had a witch lvl 90 in standart, so i rebuilt it to try this built (normaly, i play in domination with my RF generic built),

i can't play in standart yet... need the crown of eyes....

i will up load screenshots when it is done....

and will upload here my witch mode for flubby's awsome built
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional