BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

EDIT: Ok, so I changed a few things and got my DPS up to 25k tooltip with 6 power charges and 3 Frenzy charges. What can I do to further improve my damage?

Gear ~
Spoiler

Passives ~
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecF-Q5ID8QQexEvEZYV8BmKGdcc3CT9KLUqOCsKLKYsvy0fLYMtqC9vMgk0CjboN2Y6Ujt8RnFHBkrITLNQMFYEVi1W9VivWlJaplv0X2pgiGFSY0NsRm0ZbqpvnnBScFZwu3JseA1943_GgwmGYIhCiGuQG5DWkyeXBpfQmhObXZu1naOfy6KjpzSomqlurH-xkLQMtMW18rb3t9a4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrVANkT2xrbWdte227b1NzH44TnVOwY8pfy4fPq9Uv8qw==

Editado por útlima vez por JnRossi en 12 feb. 2014 6:19:50
"
JnRossi escribió:
Hello, I'm trying to figure out why with 6 power charge, and 3 frenzy charge my tooltip DPS is only 19.5k?

Gear ~
Spoiler

Passives ~
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecF-Q5ID8QQexEvEZYV8BmKHNwi6iT9KLUqOCsKLL8tHy2DLagvbzIJNug6Ujt8O-FGcUcGSshMs1AwVgRWLVb1WK9aUlqmW_RfamCIYVJjQ2xGbRluqm-ecFJwVnC7cmx4DX3jf8aDCYZgiEKIa5AbkyeXBpfQmhObXZu1naOfy6KjpyunNKiaqW6sf7GQtAy0xbXytve31rjKuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStUA2RPbGttZ227b1NzH4vfjhOdU7Bjyl_Lh8-r1S_yr

What can I do to go from 19.5k to atleast 30k? I use RRBBGG chest but I don't think Faster Attacks would make that much of a difference? Any help would be great, thanks!

You are missing "path of savant" and "spell dmg per pc", which is 30% spelldmg total, those alone will probably add a few k dps.

But to get 30k you probably need a higher spelldmg shield/better accessories.
Editado por útlima vez por oliverpeople en 11 feb. 2014 20:18:54
I picked up Path of the Savant and Spell Damage per PC passives and my DPS only went up about 400. I will look for better rings and shield.
"
JnRossi escribió:
I picked up Path of the Savant and Spell Damage per PC passives and my DPS only went up about 400. I will look for better rings and shield.

Hmm just 400...with charges? Also just noticed you are missing arcing blows, that one is huge too.
Ok, I picked up a new ring
and got the Arcing Blows, and now I'm at 23k. I'm going to look for a high spell damage shield next and see where that puts me. Thanks for the help so far btw, I appreciate it!
"
JnRossi escribió:
Ok, I picked up a new ring
and got the Arcing Blows, and now I'm at 23k. I'm going to look for a high spell damage shield next and see where that puts me. Thanks for the help so far btw, I appreciate it!

Could you tell me your hit chance with and without Crown of Eyes?
Since you're not specced into Pain Attunement I would like to compare a set using it alongsid spell power versus one without it but with more wed/flat ele on jewelry (resistances obtained from helm and shield)
Sure, my hit with CoE is 75%, and without it's 69%.

EDIT: Updated my current gear and spec in my previous post above. Any advice on what I can do to further improve my DPS? I still feel like 25k tooltip is a bit lower then it could be.
Editado por útlima vez por JnRossi en 12 feb. 2014 6:17:49
You really need to improve your chance to hit. You should aim for 85%+. 80% at least.

A better hit chance will not only increase your tooltip dps, but your real dps a lot more as well, since hit chance is checked twice when rolling a crit. If you fail the second hit check your crit will be downgraded to a normal hit.

It's pretty hard to come by, but try to get 200+ accu and 20+ wed on at least one ring.
You probably should take Eagle Eye, next to Unwavering Stance. You need 4 points tho, the best way would probably be to respec the 5 points you put into crit in the ranger tree.

The one remaining point can go into the 30 int node (better than a 6%ES node) or towards the 10/10 ES node in the nullification cluster.
You don't have a high phys dagger and no PA. If you feel your mana works you might want to take out mind drinker and see how it goes. You would have two points for From the Shadows in that case.
[e] Well, 25k isn't bad really. A huge dps boost for this build is Shavronne's. Just the way it is. 56% ias, PA, nuff said. That's ~15-20k dps gain right there.
Rest is level really.
IGN: Iski
Editado por útlima vez por Balguez en 12 feb. 2014 7:06:43
"
JnRossi escribió:
Sure, my hit with CoE is 75%, and without it's 69%.

EDIT: Updated my current gear and spec in my previous post above. Any advice on what I can do to further improve my DPS? I still feel like 25k tooltip is a bit lower then it could be.

With your gear and spec (from previous post) I get 24659dps (more or less). (I considered no bonus ias from the bandits)

I tried to remove Crown of Eyes to get really high flat with accuracy on jewelry but it doesn't work, at least with the best pieces I could find on poe.xyz. So yeah stick to Crown of Eyes unless there are some crazy rings with really high offensive stats that show up.

Getting 80%hit would bring you to over 26k.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/556984 A weapon like the first one would bring your dps from 24.6 to 26.9k (yours to decide if that's worth 15+ex).

Also yeah Shav's is a big deal, PA alone would bring your dps to 32k and with the addition of blood rage that would be almost 42k.

All this numbers are obviously crap if the first one isn't correct (shouldn't be off by more than 2% otherwise there is something wrong).
I picked up yet another new ring along with a new neck as well. These two items made my DPS jump up tremendously, I'm now at 29k self buffed. I'm pretty happy with that, thanks a lot for the help guys I appreciate it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional