BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Some sweet jewelry you got there.
Is this build Hc visable ?

When yes could you post maybe some level information like 1-20 / 20-35 / 35- 50 ?

Its a es build but you level with a hp pool or not?
@rossi:

amazing jewlery but a) fix accuracy aim for 88+ it plays a shitload better b) with pcoc in u will not go beyond 45k withut shavs c) i would try getting a 2 aps dagger that seems (besides the hitchance) the strongest upgrade d) u absolutely must have skilled or accc on gar if u run without shavs aps which forbids not using fa

@hc:

in theory yes in praxis i'd not. bassically my only rips in 95+ region were from prettymad rolled bosses, but i was geared at that moment and had learned which situations are dnagerous for the build. ANd i had auxium :! . i would not recommend that learning phase in hc nor needing so much gear there.

if u want to play something like that in hc id go phys with hatred with uw/ir/grace.

besides that its power comes beyond 80 when u actually can run anger and wrath together.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
interested in your build after reading your post,
but i died quick and dont have dps to kill the monster,
whats wrong with my build
sorry for dump question,just new to this game:D
"
cloudsing escribió:

This build isn't for beginners(really gear dependant), also it starts to work with 89+skill points.
Before that it's a standard 2handers ST build
"
Haboryme escribió:
"
cloudsing escribió:

This build isn't for beginners(really gear dependant), also it starts to work with 89+skill points.
Before that it's a standard 2handers ST build

oh i see
so which skills i should focus on first,before i get into the real part of your build
and that means i should use the two hand weapon first?
"
Haboryme escribió:
Level as a 2H SS, life based obviously.
Order for grabbing nodes (how I did it, might not be the best way)
-Sentinel (through +prj dmg)
-Berserking
-Path of the Warrior (for some life)
-Iron Grip
-rest of life nodes around Path of the Warrior
(might need to grab the +30dext near Iron Grip at some point)
then go up the other side of the tree
-Harrier (through attack speed)
-Influence
-Written in Blood
-Nullification (grap the 3 life nodes on your way if need be)
-Assassination
-Bloothirst
-Throatseeker

From this point you won't get much benefit from your next passives points, you're just preparing the transition.
-Deep Wisdom
-Arcane Focus (and the +6ES next to it)
-Nightstalker
-From the Shadows
-Adder's Touch

When you get there I feel like you can switch to ES. (89points used, no points from the bandits)
Remove all life nodes (19 points if you took all of them)
Get:
-Vaal Pact
-Unatural Chain (you may skip this one)
-Pain attunement (if building as low life obv)
-Ghost Reaver
-Void Barrier (if CI you won't take this one right now)
-Arcing Blows
switch the AS nodes from the scion's start to spell dmg
> 0 points left

Throughout your leveling you should use uniques 2-handers such as Shiversting, Blood Reaper, Geofri's Baptism, Rigvald's Charge, Terminus Est, Kaom's Legacy to get a strong DPS.
Also see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/656733 for some insights on how to level efficiently.

Still holds true, but because you'll have to play with points that don't provide anything for the life-based version you better have good leveling gear.
Hey, i switched from Elemental Spectral Throw gear to this build cause i was bored to play with max 12-15k dps with really good gear and the cap was almost reached.
So i wanted a higher Dps pool build like this.

Atm i have crappy gear just to farm again up but i have a few questions like - i did with the old b uild easily lv74 maps. I tried some lv66 maps with this build and i died 2times cause my ES just dropped somehow. I know i should run Anger & Wrath which i do. My question is what to do to survive - turn 1dmg aura off and get disciplne or clarity?

ES- 2800
DPS - 12k
Maxres
Gear :
Spoiler

Passivetree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgV9DkgPxBB7ES8RlhXXGdcc3Ci1KjgrCiy_LR8vbzIJNug6UjsoO3w74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFYtVmNW6lb1WK9aUlqmW_Rcil9qYENgiGFSY0NsRm0Zbj1uqm-ecFJwVnC7cmx4DX3jf8aDCYZghq6IQohrkBuTJ5fQmZqaE5tdnaOfy6KjpyunNKiaqW6sf7QMtMW18rb3uMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6ykrXhtkT2xrbbtvU3Mfi9-OE62Pyl_Lh8-r1S_yr

It seems like something hasn't receive enough emphasis: this build isn't cheap.
You gear isn't good enough to make this work. With 2800ES you're likely to get destroyed pretty quickly should you encounter any bad combinations of affixes on mobs/maps.
If you're not ready to put at least 1ex for each piece of equipment it just won't work. And I'm talking about "working" not being good.
350ES on both helmet and shield (can get Archon kite shield for 24@) is a minimum, those aren't even hard to find.
Boots, at the very least 100.
Belt, get WED and tons of res, rest won't matter much.
For the chest I'll say it's borderline okish.

For your build I'd rather do: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgV9DkgPxBB7ES8RlhXXGdcc3Ci1KjgrCiy_LR8vbzIJNug6UjsoO3w74UZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFZjVupW9VivWlJaplv0XypfamBDYIhhUmNDbEZtGW49bqpwUnBWcLtybHgNfeN_xoMJhmCGrohCiGuQG5Mnl9CZmpoTm12do5_LoqOnK6c0qJqpbrQMtMW18rb3uMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNt14bZE9sa217bbtvU3Mfi9-OE62Pr5OwY8pfy4fPq9Uv8qw==
Arcane Vision is for low-life only. CI=full life
Deep Thoughts>Mana Geyser imo, you don't rely on mana regen, you rely on mana leech which is capped by your max mana pool.
You can grab Unatural Chain for a bit more ES.
You'll have to compensate with the jewelry for the lack of dext though.

Getting some acc on the jewelry would be an asset too, you've got none so far.
Be ready to spend some ex if you want this to work.
I thank you, for your time checking it.
I'll definitly work on it.
What should i get with ~ 25ex
Can you do a list like:
This would help me alot

1st - shield + stats.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional