BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Haboryme escribió:
This dagger is insane if you can sustain the mana.
For pure dps the best is 70spell +flat ele, though in my calculation i took tyrannical (I wanted something that would sustain the mana easily).
Can still roll even higher APS and CC :p

I just hit 96 and decided to yolo-ex my shield which was unused because of my lack of fire res:

I rolled 41 lightres and then 16@res, I guess I'm not the only one lucky with his currency :D

i can sustain the mana,

the the 70% spell damage may allso be awsome... need to try it to be sure wich is better...

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us escribió:
"
Balguez escribió:
pretty sure the dagger flubby alched in the one week beats yours. :P
ele dmg rolls aren't that important really.
You want phys damage until you can sustain your mana, then spell damage.

don't get me wrong, your's is a very good weapon for sure.
Puce calculated the best dagger somewhere I believe.

trust me... 265 EDPS + 91 PDPS with WED gem, it's more effective, and i got all the mana i need, got clarity lvl 20 with 42% aura effect.... :)

i had a witch lvl 90 in standart, so i rebuilt it to try this built (normaly, i play in domination with my RF generic built),

i can't play in standart yet... need the crown of eyes....

i will up load screenshots when it is done....

and will upload here my witch mode for flubby's awsome built

u running lvl 20 clarity with bloodmagic?
so u dont run discipline?
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Clarity won't get you far in half regen/no regen map, mana leech will.
Also unless you have some crazy shield losing discipline is huge.

@flubby: how much dps you had when we were running 78's? I'm currently at 48k (60k if i switch pcoc for added light, which I don't like, I lose my charges too often) but I still feel reallllllly far from your dps. I can cruise through 78's on my own but I'm not even getting close to your speed and you were carrying 5 people...
"
"
rel4us escribió:
"
Balguez escribió:
pretty sure the dagger flubby alched in the one week beats yours. :P
ele dmg rolls aren't that important really.
You want phys damage until you can sustain your mana, then spell damage.

don't get me wrong, your's is a very good weapon for sure.
Puce calculated the best dagger somewhere I believe.

trust me... 265 EDPS + 91 PDPS with WED gem, it's more effective, and i got all the mana i need, got clarity lvl 20 with 42% aura effect.... :)

i had a witch lvl 90 in standart, so i rebuilt it to try this built (normaly, i play in domination with my RF generic built),

i can't play in standart yet... need the crown of eyes....

i will up load screenshots when it is done....

and will upload here my witch mode for flubby's awsome built

u running lvl 20 clarity with bloodmagic?
so u dont run discipline?

my tree is deferent.... i have 25% redused mana reservation....

and no, i run it wi the blood magic helmet, not gem,

i run 6 auras, 3 on life of 60%, and 3 on mana, 2 60% and clarity,

i allso got more mana pull, so i can run it free,

but.... i have heart or oak + extrimly high evasion.... not the immune to stun but can't evade attacks,

my auras are: anger, wrath, discipline, haste, grace, clarity

so mana and mana regen is not my problem in life :)

this is my tree (next 5 level are the crit multi nodes)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwFfQdjDkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWEuEWvxmGGYoZ1xqPHaootSo4Kk0rCi0fLYMvbzvhPydGcUcGSshMs1AwUzVWLVbqVvVXK1yKXvpfamEhYeJjQ20ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7eA17133jf8aDCYfbiEKIa4_6kBuSzZLzlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOi6qcrqW6sR6x_tMW1SLXytve5PrvWu-O-Or6KwFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLKStkT2xrbbtvU4Yji6uL344Tmged06yzrY-9O8uHz6vVL9tr7Cfyr_ro=

after we go to standart, and i get the crown of eyes, i'll use it, and upload the wich version of this cute built
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
@Haboryme
Thanks for you advice and your time im gonna wait till the Patch is released before buying anything.
GG
"
rel4us escribió:

my tree is deferent.... i have 25% redused mana reservation....

and no, i run it wi the blood magic helmet, not gem,

i run 6 auras, 3 on life of 60%, and 3 on mana, 2 60% and clarity,

i allso got more mana pull, so i can run it free,

but.... i have heart or oak + extrimly high evasion.... not the immune to stun but can't evade attacks,

my auras are: anger, wrath, discipline, haste, grace, clarity

so mana and mana regen is not my problem in life :)

this is my tree (next 5 level are the crit multi nodes)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwFfQdjDkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWEuEWvxmGGYoZ1xqPHaootSo4Kk0rCi0fLYMvbzvhPydGcUcGSshMs1AwUzVWLVbqVvVXK1yKXvpfamEhYeJjQ20ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7eA17133jf8aDCYfbiEKIa4_6kBuSzZLzlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOi6qcrqW6sR6x_tMW1SLXytve5PrvWu-O-Or6KwFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLKStkT2xrbbtvU4Yji6uL344Tmged06yzrY-9O8uHz6vVL9tr7Cfyr_ro=

after we go to standart, and i get the crown of eyes, i'll use it, and upload the wich version of this cute built

I would be really curious to see what gear you have.
You're obviously using Shav's and I can hardly see you get any eva from your gear which means that you only get eva from grace. Your current passiv skills tree would bring it to around 8.5k ev. If you have some ev/es boots, shield and helmet then obviously this value can be much higher.

Using this tree: http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABX0HYw5ID6sPxBB7ES8RUBGWFr8Y2xmKGdcajx2qIWAotSo4Kwos6S0fLYMvbzqzO3w74UCgRnFHBkyzUDBTNVYtVupW9VcrWqZbr1yKXvpfamHiY0NtGW1sb55wUnBWcLt08XvXfXV943_GgwmH24hCiGuP-pAblwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnK6x_r6e0xbVItve4yrk-u9a74746wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6xKLKStN-2RPbGttu29Tcx90N4Yji9-OE5oHndOtj707vevLh8-r1S_aj9tr7Cfyr_ro=
You only get 7k ev but you get the extra crit multi while retaining enough str to use all your gems. I've never played a pure ev char so maybe an additional 1.5k ev makes all the difference.

Also regarding clarity:
I would rather use purity of elements that would provide 38@res and make gearing much easier and more dps focused especially for the jewelry. You could compensate the lower edps of a 200pDPS dagger by getting good offensive stats on the jewelry (definetely way easier when you don't care that much about res). Even with +42% efficiency a lvl20 clarity in a no regen map isn't really helpful. And imo what's really nice about this build is to be able to do efficiently every map mods but Blood Magic.
Flubby, so can we just see lvl 100 tree? Or am I miss it?
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
Haboryme escribió:
(GGG_Carl and GGG_Rory mentionned balancing changes for both ST and elemental damages)

I doubt it's an elemental nerf, if it is, ggg are officially retarded.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
qquno escribió:
Flubby, so can we just see lvl 100 tree? Or am I miss it?

used 116 points
It shouldn't be too far from his: http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAecFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZihnXHNwotSo4Kwospi0fLYMtqC9vMgkyfjQKNug3ZjpSO3w74UZpRnFHBkrITLNQMFM1VgRWLVbqVvVYr1pSWqZcil8qX2pgiGFSY0NsRm0ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7cNVybHgNe9d943_GgwmGYIhCiGuP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm12btZ2jn8uio6crqJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtUi18rb3t9a4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa21nbXttu29Tcx-L344TrY-vk7Bjyl_Lh9Uv8qw==
Can tweek a few things, like grabing extra ES (big circle) or mana (Charisma) or extra crit/crit multi (Pressure Points). Taking the 6%iAS from the scion's start is also a good option and actually more efficient than Haste.

"
Freeslana escribió:
I doubt it's an elemental nerf, if it is, ggg are officially retarded.

"balance" can mean pretty much anything, but I do hope this build, and ele based builds in general, will still be viable. I never had so much fun while played a character.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional