BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Perz escribió:
was thinking about this dagger (if i ex crit on it) for this build. what ya think?

got all the other items needed

is is decent but i cannot stress this enough: high aps (>1,85 2 is better) and as much crit as u can get everything else doesnt matter at first. This build si basically attacking with anger and wrath. Any gearpeice that doesnt max the effect of those indirectly is fail picked. the flat ele dmg adds in he end but crit will add more (way more).

besides that u shouldnt et ex tat dagger the ele rolls are to low. if it hits crit its decent at best.

i btw currently have one avail thats not to far from mine in case smb is looking for one :!

<-- in use
<--- for sale
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
This is the build I am planning to do with the 50 exa:

I have to go CI (since no shavs) and so I dropped a few low life points here and there. I also dropped Path of Savant for Infused Shield, since I want to live.

With 50 exa I do not have enough currency to get a crown and an auxium, so i dropped a couple of spell damage nodes to account for the lack of crown. If need ever be, i can always respec into them when i am rich :)

Would you recommend this tree? Am I survivable enough to last me into the heavy endgame and will I do enough damage to clear things relatively quickly?

Thank you again for the help. This build looks really badass!
Editado por útlima vez por Spongy027 en 9 feb. 2014 21:54:01
"
Spongy027 escribió:
This is the build I am planning to do with the 50 exa:

I have to go CI (since no shavs) and so I dropped a few low life points here and there. I also dropped Path of Savant for Infused Shield, since I want to live.

With 50 exa I do not have enough currency to get a crown and an auxium, so i dropped a couple of spell damage nodes to account for the lack of crown. If need ever be, i can always respec into them when i am rich :)

Would you recommend this tree? Am I survivable enough to last me into the heavy endgame and will I do enough damage to clear things relatively quickly?

Thank you again for the help. This build looks really badass!

You should drop all those nodes at the duelist area and get ballistic mastery/conduit

dis neck do?
IGN: Masterxmind
ST is not a spell, what's the point of using +% Spell dmg?
"
ettanportion escribió:

Crown of Eyes?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
"
ettanportion escribió:

Crown of Eyes?

Ah okay, I hadn't played in about a year before this weekend so I'm not exactly up to date on all the new items.
What auras would you run for solo if you do CI instead of lowlife?
"
Kirino escribió:

Anger and Wrath, without one of these you'll lose tons of dps.
Also because you're CI you're supposed to compensate Discipline by having a higher %ES from the tree and higher ES on your body piece.
Editado por útlima vez por Haboryme en 11 feb. 2014 7:51:22
"
Kirino escribió:

anger and wrath this build can also be named "anger wrath ele crit trhow" you dont use these two your not playing the build
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional