Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Daarknight

I will admit my fault in this :)

I always thought the local AS was a huge deal and I somehow convinced myself otherwise. I'm puzzled as to why the % attack speed on the stats sheet changes when a weapon with attack speed is equipped then... it shouldn't. That's what threw me off.

To whoever inquired about acrobatics:
I am still (currently) playing without it, but I'm realizing the faults to doing so.
If you do not have acrobatics in your build, reflect IS a problem (is. period. and I can't figure out how to fix it).

I've been playing armor/evasion hybrid with extra auras from a Prism Guardian and a 2k armor chest piece. So far, the survivability is higher than just about any character I've ever played... towards monsters. It doesn't help me against myself, though. Once you pass a certain threshold of defensive capabilites, you are the biggest danger to yourself, not the enemies.
Editado por útlima vez por Morael en 16 ene. 2014 19:24:55
"
Morael escribió:
Daarknight

I will admit my fault in this :)

I always thought the local AS was a huge deal and I somehow convinced myself otherwise. I'm puzzled as to why the % attack speed on the stats sheet changes when a weapon with attack speed is equipped then... it shouldn't. That's what threw me off.

To whoever inquired about acrobatics:
I am still (currently) playing without it, but I'm realizing the faults to doing so.
If you do not have acrobatics in your build, reflect IS a problem (is. period. and I can't figure out how to fix it).

I've been playing armor/evasion hybrid with extra auras from a Prism Guardian and a 2k armor chest piece. So far, the survivability is higher than just about any character I've ever played... towards monsters. It doesn't help me against myself, though. Once you pass a certain threshold of defensive capabilites, you are the biggest danger to yourself, not the enemies.

Hey, no problem. It could see how the % attack speed change would throw you off. I was 100% sure that the % attack speed would stay the same but on paper it changed. Very odd.
Can you build this build without Alpha's Howl?
And can you build it on Standard?
Editado por útlima vez por domynik05 en 17 ene. 2014 3:10:36
"
domynik05 escribió:

You will lose out on one aura if you dont use alphas and yes this build can be done on standard relatively cheaply.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim escribió:
"
domynik05 escribió:

You will lose out on one aura if you dont use alphas and yes this build can be done on standard relatively cheaply.

I will try it without the Alphas cuz i don't have the 5 ex yet to buy one. Thank you :D
"
tacodisco escribió:
Madcow1120 -

I left my CWDT at 12, Enduring/Immortal 12, Molten Shell 14. I thought that this fits me perfectly, lower is too small Duration and Higher would be way to high damage to take compared to 0.5sec Duration increase, so middle one fits me better.

"
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Enduring Cry (level 5)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Increase Duration (level 20)

Best protection against physical damage... n yes Increase Duration level 20 works with CWdT level 1.

Try this and you will never play without it.

Can anyone elaborate on which of the above combinations is best for maximum physical damage reduction?
I am unsure as to which would be better suited for me.

Thanks!
I messed around with a wand based version of this build :
4500 life , 17500 eva,
17000 PS (chain lmp PS WED life leech blood magic)
49000 freny (BM WED critdam frenzy)
auras: hatred, anger, wrath, grace

I was able to get to 23 000 PS which is very respectable by dropping life leech for crit dam but the healing from bloodrage and the massive life degen was not viable. If I had a more optimized shield it may have been doable.

Gear:
Spoiler

overall its somewhat underwhelming and the gear needed to even half ass it was ridiculously expensive. Ideally i would use a tri ele wand with crit chance and crit dam which should yield vastly higher damage since I have a single node that increases physical or wand damage.

whats really awesome about this aura based scion template is that you can pretty much use any weapon or build including voltaxic+LA // ele sword+Spectral // wand + PS. anything ele based or has high crit will work to some degree.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Editado por útlima vez por Nephalim en 17 ene. 2014 14:54:41
"
domynik05 escribió:

Yes, you can and it will work.

However, if you want to make this build really shine, you need alphas + 6L armor. That "cheap" in the build description don't take too literally.

I have 67 lvl char with semi-decent gear (no 6L or howls, gear was less then /or near/ EX per piece) and yes I even have some basic IIR on gear, like 70% - (you can't have all I understand) but my dps is just 3.3K, with static blows it's enough to play comfortably thru whole game levels +maps (up to lvl 68) but no more, for now.

Tree Link

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Nephalim escribió:

whats really awesome about this aura based scion template is that you can pretty much use any weapon or build including voltaxic+LA // ele sword+Spectral // wand + PS. anything ele based or has high crit will work to some degree.

Funny thing you say this because this build was more or less "made" for resolute technique - high att. speed and no accu. /crit nodes whatsoever.

I also want to add that I've tried melee variation of the build +more block nodes and it didn't turn out too well - spec. thrw beats melee (unsurprisingly) in safety and clear speed.

Archer version of this build was 'invented' long time ago (davos seaworth SA + chain) and it's really badass.

Also I must add what I've already written up - 6L and alpha is pretty much mandatory, you can do without but then it's "just another build", not that special.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Editado por útlima vez por Thorien_Kell en 17 ene. 2014 16:53:09
Mathil: "I played with a 5L up to lvl 93 and it was fine."

Pretty sure 6L isn't mandatory. No idea where you guys are getting that from. 4L or even 5L is perfectly fine, you just obviously won't be able to run the Faster Attacks or whathaveyou.

The only thing really "core" for the build is Alpha's Howl, and that's only to get 5 auras. You can still play perfectly fine with the 2 damage auras and Haste or Grace, you'll just take a bit more elemental damage or have to focus slightly more on getting max resists through gear.

Stop spreading misinformation.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional