Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Loving this build so far I'm at lvl 77 and do about 5500 DPS
Just need a 6L so I can use Faster Attacks and ill be golden

This is my current gear:

"
xenochaos1 escribió:

also would this build work with a bow instead? fastest bow is : 1.55APS

any though?

Yes it would, it already exists, more or less;
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428059
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

i found this amulet: wich seems a lot better then a 24% WED amulet (not sure if increased light dmg apply?)

by switching amulet i go from 3396DPS to 3461DPS, not a bid increased but does it meand flat ele dmg is better then WED on ring and amulet?

You are right. Flat ele damage is very good on this build, and it roughly equals WED on gear, I know this from my first ele archer char. And lightning bonus applies indeed.

Btw what's your last amu and are you willing to sell it? Hit me with PM or ign /in sig /every evening.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Editado por útlima vez por Thorien_Kell en 15 ene. 2014 5:01:46
"
Thorien_Kell escribió:
"
xenochaos1 escribió:

i found this amulet: wich seems a lot better then a 24% WED amulet (not sure if increased light dmg apply?)

by switching amulet i go from 3396DPS to 3461DPS, not a bid increased but does it meand flat ele dmg is better then WED on ring and amulet?

You are right. Flat ele damage is very good on this build, and it roughly equals WED on gear, I know this from my first ele archer char. And lightning bonus applies indeed.

Btw what's your last amu and are you willing to sell it? Hit me with PM or ign /in sig /every evening.

Level up your aura's a couple more levels and switch amulet back. I will bet that your old one will now have better dps than this one.

24% of both aura's and all elemental damage you have on hear is much greater than 17% of just your lightning damage. It is the 2-48 base lightning damage that is skewing your results. That lightning base damage is pretty large the worse your gear / lower level of your gems.
I just got 62 tonight. Aiming for 64 tomorrow so I can equip my Alpha's Howl. But this is my gear as of now

a lot of the gems are just placeholder while I level them. Wasn't trying to use fuses on items I'm replacing relatively soon. I need to upgrade my rings and hands fairly badly but trade chat is lacking.
As someone requested here's another video of modified Tanky version of Mathil's spec version i'm using.

-Max res, Ele reflect, 2 extra proj 74 Maze with some hard mobs:
74 Maze Minus Max, Ele Reflect
Editado por útlima vez por tacodisco en 16 ene. 2014 14:45:27
"
tacodisco escribió:
As someone requested here's another video of modified Tanky version of Mathil's spec version i'm using.

-Max res, Ele reflect, 2 extra proj 74 Maze with some hard mobs:
74 Maze Minus Max, Ele Reflect

Yep... anything over 5-6 mobs makes your health just dive as well.
Damn.
I'm now starting to play with the idea of dropping resolute technique. I understand it's a tooltip dps increase, but there may be survivability application for not taking it. This build has a lot of dex and with the nodes in the Ranger area, it has a respectable start to a boost in accuracy. I'm going to toy around with the passive tree when I have some time and crunch some numbers.
Morael -

Yeah it does sometime, but when 10+ mobs around and it's actually still quite easy to do maps like these, just be abit more careful.
Phase Acrobatics saves my ass here AlOt ;p, with default spec build when i did map with Ele Reflect without -Max Res a small pack of ~5+ mobs already raped my HP pool really hard, with -Max Res i imagine i would be dead in a blink of a second.. God bless Phase Acrobatics
I realize that you use a one-handed weapon and shield for the high attack speed and added defense, but what about this?

I don't have the best one-handed weapon to compare against, but this two-handed weapon drastically increases my dps (at the expense of some survivability). Could there be a place for Oro's Sacrifice here?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Tempada -

Provide me one for a test and i'll tell u what the difference in dps will be, my current it 10.3k.
Also, without shield you loose alot of Evasion/HP/Resists while with that 2hander you get slower attackspeed aka slower lifeleech and... 20% More Physical Damage Taken. Calculations so far say that Oro's Sacrifice for this build is like a shot in the head.

Okay i tested Oro's Sacrifice with 700eDPS -
10.3k DPS with 2.0 APS 240 eDPS sword,
10.4k DPS with 700 eDPS Oro's Sacrifice.

Conclusion - You don't want to loose all those stats and def just for 100 more dps. Also my weapon is pretty bad atm, when i get 2.16 APS 300+ ele dmg sword, Oro's Sacrifice will be like 5k less DPS compared to that.
Editado por útlima vez por tacodisco en 16 ene. 2014 16:18:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional