Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Oro's sacrifice is a terrible weapon for this build or any build utulizing elemental auras heavily. It will do about the same or less damage as a plain 25+ IAS jeweled foil.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim escribió:
Oro's sacrifice is a terrible weapon for this build or any build utulizing elemental auras heavily. It will do about the same or less damage as a plain 25+ IAS jeweled foil.

I'm not going to run multiple elements, I'm just using the passive tree as a base, with some modifications, because of how well it can buff auras. I just thought about how ridiculous your survivability could be.

Lv22 Grace: 2166 evasion rating
78% increased effect and 24% increased buff: 4375 evasion rating
The evasion rating you get will be heavily increased with any evasion bonuses like Sentinel and your maximum dexterity. In my case, I have 280 dexterity in my tree, so without gear factored in:
24% increased evasion ration: 5425 evasion rating
80% increased evasion rating: 7875 evasion rating

Iron Reflexes! I'm not sure if the Dexterity we have is converted into armor or its removed altogether, some clarification would be nice.

Lv22 Determination: 53% more armor
78% increased effect and 24% increased buff: 107% more armor.
Without dexterity bonus: 11230 armor
With dexterity bonus: 16301 armor

If my math if wrong, please correct me. I was just following formulas that I saw Mark made in April.

Although by taking all the aura nodes, you cannot take as many hp nodes. It's a pretty fair trade off. I am going to be running the two auras above with Vitality, Purity of Fire, and Purity of Lightning plus a Lightning Coil to decrease potential damage that is marked at my face.

Vitality and Blood Dance will give me 10.3% HP/Sec and my tree will provide another 3.2% giving me a total of 13.5% HP/Sec.
Editado por útlima vez por FallenBandit en 14 ene. 2014 16:51:54
"
Thorien_Kell escribió:
Simple question,
wouldn't static blows /2 nodes work well with this build?
In theory they could increase DPS considerably. High attack speed = plenty of chance to shock and shock stack.

Question 2;
I had these weapons/jewelry from my previous build;

Amu is crap, ring is kind of nice but I think I have 2-3% more of life leech from gloves.
So instead of going with l.leech in chest /gem I'm using phys. weapon and leech from gear and in chest I've put faster attacks.

Also I'm not running haste but cold damage aura because of some physical damage I have.

Is this viable or I'll loose too much of dps? In theory it should work fine, this build does not have too much of ele damage nodes, still I would lose bonuses from gear /on part of damage, not whole (ele damage bonuses apply to auras and gear and everything) - I'm still doing most of ele damage, but some phy too.

anyone?
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
FallenBandit escribió:
"
Nephalim escribió:

I'm not going to run multiple elements, I'm just using the passive tree as a base, with some modifications, because of how well it can buff auras. I just thought about how ridiculous your survivability could be.

Lv22 Grace: 2166 evasion rating
78% increased effect and 24% increased buff: 4375 evasion rating
The evasion rating you get will be heavily increased with any evasion bonuses like Sentinel and your maximum dexterity. In my case, I have 280 dexterity in my tree, so without gear factored in:
24% increased evasion ration: 5425 evasion rating
80% increased evasion rating: 7875 evasion rating

Iron Reflexes! I'm not sure if the Dexterity we have is converted into armor or its removed altogether, some clarification would be nice.

Lv22 Determination: 53% more armor
78% increased effect and 24% increased buff: 107% more armor.
Without dexterity bonus: 11230 armor
With dexterity bonus: 16301 armor

If my math if wrong, please correct me. I was just following formulas that I saw Mark made in April.

Although by taking all the aura nodes, you cannot take as many hp nodes. It's a pretty fair trade off. I am going to be running the two auras above with Vitality, Purity of Fire, and Purity of Lightning plus a Lightning Coil to decrease potential damage that is marked at my face.

Vitality and Blood Dance will give me 10.3% HP/Sec and my tree will provide another 3.2% giving me a total of 13.5% HP/Sec.

Evasion % from dexterity is NOT applied to evasion converted to armor from Iron Reflexes. This was a change that was made pre 1.0 when the game was still beta.

Thorien_Kell
The physical damage with % life leech from physical damage will NOT be enough to sustain yourself, especially if you're taking any damage.

Shock stacks would yield lots of dps, yes, but they would primarily result in you killing yourself to reflect. This build, as it is, is already a very delicate balance for the maximum amount of dps output that's possible to sustain against reflect without suicide. Combining the two would yield near instantaneous death against elemental reflect.

Additional food for thought: This build could function with shocking blows and even more dps output IF it was coupled with Vaal Pact. I have spent more than a few hours playing with the passive tree, trying to find a way to make a vaal pact build based on this one... and it's just so inconveniently placed (and rightfully so). If anyone can come up with a build that would work with it, show us your ways.

The closest I came to a build that would work with it, was an aegis-tard block build with ES etc etc, requiring both an aegis and a shavronne's. No one wants to see another one of those builds.
Editado por útlima vez por Morael en 14 ene. 2014 17:06:49
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Enduring Cry (level 5)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Increase Duration (level 20)

Best protection against physical damage... n yes Increase Duration level 20 works with CWdT level 1.

Try this and you will never play without it.
"
Ltabarnac escribió:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Enduring Cry (level 5)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Increase Duration (level 20)

Best protection against physical damage... n yes Increase Duration level 20 works with CWdT level 1.

Try this and you will never play without it.

you should actually level up your gem a bit more to get more increased duration on you imortal call,
anyway since you have no armor you will get full hit im quite sure you can take more then a lvl 1 codt to make it cast with only 1 hit
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
#1, i never did lategame map yet but is heart or oak really that necessary? because those 5 points could be really more usefull somehwere else!

#2, does increased lightning and increased fire damage wqorks with this build?

also would this build work with a bow instead? fastest bow is : 1.55APS
-but you could use a quiver (high wep and ele dmg)
-no need for LMP as gem cuz of (aoe skill lke split arrow instead)
-get more aoe coverage (split arrow) then ST
-the boost in dmg could allow to drop haste and maybe use grave (to compensate the lack of EVA shield)

any though?
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 14 ene. 2014 21:36:51
"
Morael escribió:

The closest I came to a build that would work with it, was an aegis-tard block build with ES etc etc, requiring both an aegis and a shavronne's. No one wants to see another one of those builds.

I want to see.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
have you thinked of doing dual strike with blooseeker instead?

also for the ring and amulet anyone know how much 1% WED is owrth in Elemental damage on ring?

i found this amulet: wich seems a lot better then a 24% WED amulet (not sure if increased light dmg apply?)

by switching amulet i go from 3396DPS to 3461DPS, not a bid increased but does it meand flat ele dmg is better then WED on ring and amulet?
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 14 ene. 2014 21:45:22
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
have you thinked of doing dual strike with blooseeker instead?

also for the ring and amulet anyone know how much 1% WED is owrth in Elemental damage on ring?

i found this amulet: wich seems a lot better then a 24% WED amulet (not sure if increased light dmg apply?)

by switching amulet i go from 3396DPS to 3461DPS, not a bid increased but does it meand flat ele dmg is better then WED on ring and amulet?

No.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional