Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I went pure evasion for this build because as I stated in the guide, it's far more effective than armor due to getting 30% dodge and atleast 40% evasion while investing almost no points/auras into buffing it throughout your tree.

I like armor and it works well when you have high amounts paired with unwavering stance. It just doesn't work for this spec after having tried it on another character. You can't get high enough armor to work with the amount of life you have left.

I've also covered discussion on prism guardian before too. You lose all the life on your shield slot and on top of that rape your life pool by reserving some of it. It's just a bad idea if you want to live.

Journeying to 95 with my spec all I could ever think about was how to squeeze more life into the build because that's what it needs to survive through leeching more against reflect and taking big hits. Wearing a prism guardian eats away at something like 1/4 of your entire life(paired with the loss of life from a shield) and that's just unacceptable.

You've mentioned being 84 and working out so far. Well the odds aren't in your favor for survival if you run hundreds more 76+ maps and hit 93+. Things like academy boss with any damage multipliers, palace dominus, courtyard leapslammer, a -max shrine piety, they're all going to have you.

Elemental Equilib doesn't work with the build. Since you hits with all 3 elements at once you give whatever you hit an instant 25 all res. Unless you've attained no cold damage throughout your gear in which case you could minus their cold res and help a friend out.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Simple question,
wouldn't static blows /2 nodes work well with this build?
In theory they could increase DPS considerably. High attack speed = plenty of chance to shock and shock stack.

Question 2;
I had these weapons/jewelry from my previous build;

Amu is crap, ring is kind of nice but I think I have 2-3% more of life leech from gloves.
So instead of going with l.leech in chest /gem I'm using phys. weapon and leech from gear and in chest I've put faster attacks.

Also I'm not running haste but cold damage aura because of some physical damage I have.

Is this viable or I'll loose too much of dps? In theory it should work fine, this build does not have too much of ele damage nodes, still I would lose bonuses from gear /on part of damage, not whole (ele damage bonuses apply to auras and gear and everything) - I'm still doing most of ele damage, but some phy too.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Editado por útlima vez por Thorien_Kell en 13 ene. 2014 17:35:46
As I suspected leveling gems and q20 on WED, LMP, ST and Faster attacks makes a huge difference in dps for this build.

My dps went from 8,000 to 10,700 by switching my level 18 gems to level 20(and +20 quality on the ones I mentioned.).

Just a tip for anyone struggling with DPS and who starts changing out gear hoping to fix it.
I am curious on your thoughts about Lightning Coil as a chest. I am starting to level this build and it seems like it could be a good idea seeing as you will be at 84% lite resist. Maybe the eva is low for full endgame but seems like the high lite resist would be good with it.

Thanks for your thoughts and time. Great build so far!
Best RNG day ever for me yesterday. 2 Divines, 1 Exalted and my first mirror (Lunaris level 3). I couldn't help myself and had to get a chest upgrade for this build specfically.

Anyway, my old chest is for sale for the same 17 exalted that I paid for it. I'll sell to anyone that mentions "Mathil's thread" for 14 as I hope a fellow ele ST Scion will enjoy it.

SOLD
Editado por útlima vez por Daarknight en 16 ene. 2014 15:19:10
When I use blood magic on spectral throw, I seem to run out of life too quickly, or at least more so than I heal back.

Has this ever happened to anyone while leveling with their build? Do you just stack life regen to do with it? At level 44, it has a mana cost of 53 and takes .32 secs to cast. My current life regen is 10.6.

Editado por útlima vez por EnemyCrabs en 14 ene. 2014 0:59:59
"
Daarknight escribió:
Best RNG day ever for me yesterday. 2 Divines, 1 Exalted and my first mirror (Lunaris level 3). I couldn't help myself and had to get a chest upgrade for this build specfically.

Anyway, my old chest is for sale for the same 17 exalted that I paid for it. I'll sell to anyone that mentions "Mathil's thread" for 14 as I hope a fellow ele ST Scion will enjoy it.

Did you much prefer the movespeed over the evasion of a zodiac like this?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'll share some of my thought's about this build.

First off, this is purely amazing build, thanks alot Mathil. I've tried alot of different builds up to 85, and so far, this ele ST build was the best for soloing stuff as i don't really like running in groups especially on Domination with group full of squishy DPS'ers.

Atm i'm lvl87, hitting 88 in few hours. I soloed every map in-game so far without any problems.
My DPS is atm only 10k, but i have way worse wep than Mathil, altho i'm on halfway crafting max ele dmg/speed sword on Domination, making it nr1. With a new sword i hope to get around 15k DPS.

My Health is 5.3k, at around 95 as Mathil i'll prbly have 6k+ as well, have some stuff to change.

However i thought that this spec is still a little squishy on doing 75+ maps till you hit ~90 and some epic gear, so i decided to do some changes to build and... What seems so far, made this spec totally Immortal. So far this worked out amazingly, i soloed every map w/o any problems and worries at all, even Physical Damage is easy now. I think this would be perfect build for Nemesis/Hardcore league. These are changes i made:

1. First off i decided to add Phase Acrobatics to dodge some 1hit k.o spells and it's just perfect, with this you basically can facetank Dominus lightning and more..

2. Then i decided to try adding Ondar's Guile and i think this was my best decision ever.. This one seriously made this build Immortal. It's basically 100% chance to avoid Projectiles now. Annoying arrows bypass you and Devourer's fire Projectile misses you. Also with this you Really facetank 71/77 Piety's arrows. You could just go afk, they don't hit you anymore.

After all those changes this was just perfect build, but i still had few problems with Undying Evangelists and their Phys Dmg bombs and other Phys Dmg mobs. When they managed to hit they hit hard.. and that could be deadly with alot of them around. Especially scary were Evangelists were you had to jump into pack of 20 mobs to kill them. This is how i fixed this problem:

3. Instead of culling, i've put CWDT - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Molthen Shell in my gloves. And this is just amazing. When alot of Phys Dmg mobs hit u at once you get Immortal Call for 2-3 Seconds and Molten Shell instantly blocking all Phys Dmg and if mobs are still alive, you've got enough damage taken for another round of Immortal Call to be activated.

This is how my Passive Tree looks right now with changes i made if anyone is interested:
Tanky variant of Mathil's build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRcvGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qIuokPCSwJ6kn7S2DL28wcTB8MZ4yCTKJNZI26TpCOuE7KDwtRnFJUUrIS3hN41FHVcZV1lfiWfNaUlptYENk52aebEZuPW6qb55wu3Jscql35XzZfyt_xoCkgwmG0Yjxjb-PRpBVkyeXBptdm7WiAKZXp1ynhKiaqW6sWayqtAy18rc-u-PAGsM6xKLE9saixq7KSs3qz2XQ0NQj1orZE92o4Yjjaudj6NbsOPJF8pf22vrS-wn-Cv6P_ro=

And so far this has been perfect Immortal build without any disadvantages.

I will post some videos later showing amazing tanking capabilities of this spec.

And one more time, Thanks again Mathil for this amazing build.

Cheers,
Cartmanberg

i just wanted to say THANK YOU for this build!
i just did dominus solo. it was hard work and a lot of running but possible. next task is to geht an alphas ;P and some 6 linked chest. so far everything is self found (or found by a friend).

hope to see you ingame some day!

cheers
mystiqueblues
"
Nephalim escribió:

Did you much prefer the movespeed over the evasion of a zodiac like this?

Nope but I did much prefer cold resist over fire resist.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional