Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hello guys,

i found myself dying from time to time was wondering why or im searching for advice:

here :
lvl 65
3450 hp
3500 DPS
GEAR:
Spoiler

75-75-77
running haste/anger/wrath/light purity (no alpha howl)
currently lvling my CWDT gems for all req =52 or less
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 18 ene. 2014 14:44:23
"
GrimgnawIsNoSaint escribió:
Level 81 now and aside from Academy boss and Undying Evangelists nothing can stop me. Academy boss kills me withing 1-2 seconds while Evangelists are annoying but still manageable. How do you guys handle these?

I whirl to their bubble and take them down with my melee (BM/dual str/multistrike/wed)attack in 1 second, but yes they can be annoying.

Funny, yesterday I had problems with museum bosses, usually I deal with maps up to lvl 70 easily.

"

Someone mentioned Cast on Damage taken with End Cry + Incr Dur + Immortal Call, but first 4R is not possible on a pure evasion gear and second with only three End Charges I dunno how effective this is.

I knew about troubles for "green" gear so my char was built as armor/eva from beginning, since it's low end gear I've lost a little to acrobatics (like 7% of damage reduction, down to 8%) but most of my defense (as yours) comes from evasion /dodge.

CoDT is too powerful gem not to use, It raises survivability twice at least (and for this build it's already quite high)

I know about new immortal call CoDT combinations but I use my old melee variant that proved sturdy in past; end. cry, molten shell, decoy totem - CoDT is low level so it's often recast (I have 4 end charges from Oak) so I am often with nice damage reduction (20% + shell armor) in harder struggles.

EDIT
btw that amulet is awful. Did you link it by mistake?

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Editado por útlima vez por Thorien_Kell en 18 ene. 2014 16:01:38
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
Hello guys,

i found myself dying from time to time was wondering why or im searching for advice:

here :
lvl 65
3450 hp
3500 DPS
75-75-77
running haste/anger/wrath/light purity (no alpha howl)
currently lvling my CWDT gems for all req =52 or less

IMO CodT is leveled too high. I keep mine on lvl 2-3, up to 5 is OK /but with immortal call variant it could require higher lvl. I'm not sure.
My combo;

IMO survivability is greatly improved once you take acrobatics + phase acrobatics.
Also, use whirling blades to back down when they overwhelm you. WB are tremendously useful battlefield mobility tool. You can use it to zig-zag+shoot an archers with impunity (3 throw, zig, 3 throw, zag)

Ofc, grab more life nodes. And don't play too high lvl maps, or ones with particularly nasty bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Thorien_Kell en 18 ene. 2014 15:57:24
"
therealjcool escribió:

Yeah, people are asking insane prices now for those amulets. I wanted to buy an upgrade for my selffound one yesterday, it was 25 WED, 60 ish life and 1 res, fire I think. "c/o 3 exalt" was the answer ^^ I got a 29% WED / 44 life for 1c yesterday though (no res).
My rings are both from 1 chaos sellouts, just keep scanning those and you will find something.
Belt was 2 or 3c (23% WED / 99 life / 37 cold res)

I think WED on s.throw would get you even better dps but don't tell me, RRRGG on eva armor .... meh. That's why I prefer armor/eva approach, much much less chromes used. And you don't lose too much on acrobatics, unless you have high end gear.

I'm quite happy with my current gear setup, fairly cheap - 77% IIR. I've given about 15c on sword [btw that last sword is my old and it's on sale if anybody needs], 12c on boots, amu and ring were 1 EX each. 15c on belt (lucky) Rest was cheaper. For now I should probably get better shield and IAS gloves but that can wait. My currency is at minimum anyway. I'm waiting "lucky drop" for alpha's.

Spoiler

At lvl 71 my dps is not that great;

Spoiler
S throw: 3.47K
Double strike: 10.36K
Life: 3.86K
Armor: 6% red.
Eva: 31%
Dodge: 40%
Block: 36%
125/85/78 resi

But without howl and aura gems at lvl 15-16 it is to be expected. Static blows gives nice dps boost for low geared chars, I can comfortably play maps up to lvl 70, probably even more but I don't like to push it/ this is enough for now.

lol

unrealistic, but not impossible
Level 87 on Nemesis right now, looking to start bumping up my stats for endgame.
8K ST with haste, though I usually run grace, for 6.8k ST.
1.3k armor/10k evasion with grace. 87/82/87, 5.3k HP.

Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzDH0QfxGWFE0WbxcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaokPCSqJLAnqSftLYMvbzGeMgkyiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshN41XGVdZX4lnzWlJabWBDZOdmnmxGbj1uqm-ecLtybHKpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5cGm12btaIAplenCKdcp4SomqlurFmsqrQMtfK3PriTu-PAGsM6xKLE9saexq7KSs9l0NDTftkT4Yjjaudj7DjwH_JF8pfz3fba-tL7Cf4K_o_-ug==

Any suggestions on what needs to happen first?

I'm thinking 20/20 gems -> get 6L coil.

Storm Herald and Lightning Thorns are just too problematic for me to replace Saffell's with a regular EVA shield. Opted for health over acrobatics since I'm already uncomfortable with how low my HP is for Nemesis.
Editado por útlima vez por Languidness en 18 ene. 2014 16:50:06
if you add flat elemental damage on your ring/ammy it also boost the damage by quite a bunch
"
Languidness escribió:

lol

unrealistic, but not impossible

holy crap
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
this build is great im lvl 77 and have 7k damage, i can do each lvl 70 map solo its great

but its very important to get + ele dam on rings and amu for dps
"
Thorien_Kell escribió:

I think WED on s.throw would get you even better dps but don't tell me, RRRGG on eva armor .... meh.

Yeah, exactly. I had 150 chroms reserved for it and gotten RRGGG on the 148th try; it has stayed that way ever since.
Your swords are nice, but once you get an Alpha's and/or level your aura gems some more, a low eDPS high APS weapon like mine will probably yield more overall DPS. I think someone did the math on around page 40 of this thread.

You should maybe replace that one ring (the one without WED on it), gear looks good otherwise. Just like me, you'll need a new chest.. eventually, lol.
I bought this, thinking I might be able to make a 5l myself:

120 Jeweller's later, I didn't even have a 5 socket one, let alone 5L. Lol. Sometimes this game can be so very frustrating... but notice how I chose a hybrid armor to atleast get RRRGG(G), in the unlikely event that I'll ever get this armor finished. ;)
Editado por útlima vez por therealjcool en 19 ene. 2014 6:31:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional