Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Is shadow much better for this build then scion?
"
Allerdyne escribió:
First, why were the points in projectile damage (at the beginning of the tree) taken as opposed to the bonuses to 1-hand damage?
From what i understand the one handed bonuses are for physical damage only so they wont give you as much as the 8% projectile which i believe affects your overall projectile damage as opposed to the very very minimal amount of physical damage that an elemental buzzsaw does.
Why you have 30% chance to dodge attack? Passive Skill Tree have not pick Acrobatics.
"
Allerdyne escribió:
This sounds like a really fun build, but I've been looking at the skill points for the Shadow and have a few questions. First, why were the points in projectile damage (at the beginning of the tree) taken as opposed to the bonuses to 1-hand damage? I know that spectral throw is a projectile attack, but if one is using rapiers and such, wouldn't the 12% to damage be better than the 8%? Also, why was the Clear Mind skill skipped? I would think that would have been a cheap +15 to chaos resist. My last question is how can this build get by without putting hardly anything into resistances and defenses? With a a lot of my builds, I try to boost some of that stuff and still end up getting trounced from taking too much damage. Is it that the damage output is so high that you don't have to worry about it?

You're doing almost no physical damage. So much so that you can obliterate a +50% packsize with physical reflect and not even worry about it. 1-hand damage simply isn't worth it.

You're running both lightning and fire resist auras with gem level 20+2 from Alphas and skill points that increase max resists. Added to this the Lightning Coil converts 40% of physical damage to lightning and you should be focussing on evasion stats where possible. Incoming damage isn't a problem as long as you can play the game properly.
If you have any issues just throw a taunt totem into the mix to buy you some time.
Ahh, right. I forgot that was physical damage only. Thanks guys.
Great build, nothing of my build can compare with this but maybe Facebreaker(GroundSlamer, Freezing Pulser, 2hand spectral, Dual Wielding, LA ranger)
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Cant socket and link Lighting Coil and really need good ammy and rings!!!
Hands down for build!!!
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
Hi guys,

I;m running a buzzsaw with current gears:

Spoiler

And i die way faster when use a 5L Lighting Coil... What should I change with current gear?

Thanks !!!
HP... HP everywhere.
"
lonton2 escribió:
Hi guys,

I;m running a buzzsaw with current gears:

Spoiler

And i die way faster when use a 5L Lighting Coil... What should I change with current gear?

Thanks !!!

well nice resists and WED on gear but way to little life. If you feel vulnerable get acrobatics, keep all res maxed, use life leech on main attack, use lightning coil (protects from physical) or use one of mods with AA - protects from physical and quite well from reflect.
A couple of questions.

1. When you reach level 20 gems, do you trade them in for level 20 gems and re-level them?
2. If you have 25% elemental damage on a belt, how is that amount calculated? If I was doing 1000 dps before the belt is put on, would I do 1250 dps with it on?
3. I'm level 76 and doing some mapping. What flasks are you guys running? I have 3 health, 1 granite, 1 ruby and one topaz. That sound right? I guess I'm not sure when I should be popping the ruby and topaz flasks.
4. I'm at 4.5k dps with lvl 17 gems and almost no ele damage on belts, rings or ammy and no attack speed on gloves. That sound about right?

Thanks!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional