Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Could anyone help me price this?

Im interested in selling it. Was a lucky chaos after a failed regal. Spent lots of alts though, maybe a couple ex worth.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask by the way. Don't know any alternatives.
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 7 jul. 2014 18:54:47
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Absolutista escribió:
Could anyone help me price this?

Im interested in selling it. Was a lucky chaos after a failed regal. Spent lots of alts though, maybe a couple ex worth.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask by the way. Don't know any alternatives.

Hmm,it's only 188~ eDps, maybe that max attack speed roll would push the price higher? Idk, I bought a 199 eDps with 2.09 speed for only 1ex 9c..
I think yours should be worth < 2ex/3ex :)
I use a very similar build, was my first real character in invasion.

Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMMfRB_EZYUTRUgFy8ZhhmKGjgajxzcHRQdqh6UJDwksCaVJ6ko-imlKk0s6S1HLYMvbzKJNuk8jj8nRZ1GcUlRSn1KyE4qUEJVS1XGVdZWLVfJV-JZ81pSWm1br2TnZp5noG17b55wu3Kpd-V6qnzZf8aApIIegwmG0Yd2jDaPRpBVkyeXBprgm12btaIAoqOnCKdcp4Somqw_rEesf6yqtAy1SLiTwBrB88M6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NkT2wvcV90N4Yjjauq66yzr7uw48Xbyl_ba-tL7CfzF

I use Eldritch Battery with Discipline and Clarity to be able to use Arctic Armour and I also don't need to use Blood Magic. I've also wasted some points to take Iron Reflexes and I use Grace with it. This obviously means I don't use Haste(though I have a lvl 20 to change to if I feel like it), but I gain a ton more survivability. Still have 8.8k dps(which we all know is more since it only counts one hit per attack) which is enough to play 78s w/o much problems.

Gear

As you can see I've focused a bit on mf, more fun to get them rares =D
When I play with my friends I usually switch out Added Lightning for Item Rarity, Weapon Elemental Damage for Item Quantity and Faster Attacks for Culling Strike for even more goodness, the dps increase they get from the auras is more than enough counter the dps-loss I get.
I realize that my chest is severely lacking but I can't seem to find anyone that have something I could use. Also need to find a better amulet and belt.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Editado por útlima vez por keyarchan en 7 jul. 2014 21:17:38
"
keyarchan escribió:

I play similar one. Point is the same use Clarity and manaregen. I have found you don't even need Eldriche Battery. I had so little Energy shield, so it does not pays, just try to respect those 4 nodes and take 3x20% manaregen and you should be even better + 1 skill point.

Also If you are afraid of Reflect, removing Resolute technique is final solution, you won't notice even double reflect (for quite a buch of DPS).

For defense Lightning Coil is awesome, especially with Iron Reflexes.

Sarik

Editado por útlima vez por Novarg en 8 jul. 2014 6:11:40
i love Elemental Buzzsaw and i make this build on Invasion some time AGO but my passive is This
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YI9Ax9DkgOXBB0EH8RlhZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHpQkPCSqJLAmlSepKPopTypbLYMvbzGINuk7KDyORX5FnUZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lYtV8lX4lnzWm1gQ2KsZOdtGW1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXfleQN6qnzZf8aApIIegpuCx4MJhtGPRpBVkyeXBprgm7Wdqp2uoqOnCKdcp4SsP6x_rKq0DLQ4tUi4k8AawFTB88M6xKLGnspKz2XQ0Nad1tHZE9sL3FfhiONq5CLlGeq66-7sOPPd9tr56PrS-wn79Q==

Near 13k DPS whit out Haste, can use Arctic Armour lvl 20, dont need Blodd magic and use Life on HiT instead to Life Leech, and on 6 Link put Add Lighting DMG 20% and any White/Blue Pack are Shocked for more dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por padsi en 8 jul. 2014 7:35:09
"
padsi escribió:
i love Elemental Buzzsaw and i make this build on Invasion some time AGO but my passive is This
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzc3Fc8jpu1Vi1_xh6UV8lTNRmKrH8nqRGWrD8o-m1sLYP7CVptDkhwu-vugse1SJcG9tokPJ2q2RO4k3qq-ehte8SiGo-nXGKsL2-nCAx9muBVS0lR1p2dro9GEH9FnSaVGmwdFNDQxp7kIhmF89360s9lKU8kqhcvNulVxuw4gptk54bR42oWbxo4VdYksKeEgKSQVcAaWfOsqnKpfNmio8Hzgh7bCypb1tG0OOUZ-_VtGUV-DlwQdAj0eQPAVDGI

Near 13k DPS whit out Haste, can use Arctic Armour lvl 20, dont need Blodd magic and use Life on HiT instead to Life Leech, and on 6 Link put Add Lighting DMG 20% and any White/Blue Pack are Shocked for more dmg.

Ehh what.. ? You exit out with spell damage? Are you CoE? :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por padsi en 8 jul. 2014 7:34:12
"
Sarik escribió:
"
keyarchan escribió:

I play similar one. Point is the same use Clarity and manaregen. I have found you don't even need Eldriche Battery. I had so little Energy shield, so it does not pays, just try to respect those 4 nodes and take 3x20% manaregen and you should be even better + 1 skill point.

Also If you are afraid of Reflect, removing Resolute technique is final solution, you won't notice even double reflect (for quite a buch of DPS).

For defense Lightning Coil is awesome, especially with Iron Reflexes.

Sarik

Just tried it, even getting 80% more regen but it wasn't enough to keep arctic armour going. And I realize I don't need top have arctic armour but it's just so nice that you can totally ignore many of the ranged mobs in the game when it's running.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional