Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

hey, just wondering if this build is still viable after no update on the post since march...
Forever chillin...
Hi
just wonna know what u guys think

i really wonna do atziri, but then should i try it?

i have right now:
4,5k HP
9k dps with lmp and with anger and wrath auras (not haste)
77% ress to fire, cold, light
-50% chaos ress.

11% phys dmg reduction, (feels low)
46% dodge chance. (with grace)

what should i aim for? if i wonna have any hope of doing Atziri and the other bosses in the Apex.

tyvm.

my gear.
Spoiler
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
Editado por útlima vez por RagnarLogbook en 3 jul. 2014 9:21:06
"
Hi

i have right now:
4,5k HP
-50% chaos ress.

what should i aim for? if i wonna have any hope of doing Atziri and the other bosses in the Apex.

tyvm.

my gear.
Spoiler

Nope, Nope, i dont think ur ready to do atziri yet, mainly because you are not using a coil, this will really devastate you when you are fighting the 2 melee trio before queen, and, 4.5k health in my opinion is a bit low. Im at level 84 with 5.4k health and 7.7k dps without any quality gems.
And one more thing, all ur jewelry kinda sux, they need at least 20% or more WED on it.
Thats just my opinion, others may think differently. :)

Cheers !^^
-AgentTrack
"
AgentTrack escribió:
"
Hi

i have right now:
4,5k HP
-50% chaos ress.

tyvm.

my gear.
Spoiler

Nope, Nope, i dont think ur ready to do atziri yet, mainly because you are not using a coil, this will really devastate you when you are fighting the 2 melee trio before queen, and, 4.5k health in my opinion is a bit low. Im at level 84 with 5.4k health and 7.7k dps without any quality gems.
And one more thing, all ur jewelry kinda sux, they need at least 20% or more WED on it.

Cheers !^^
-AgentTrack

Thx, about the jewelery, i just noticed that i got more dps from add ele dmg, (fire cold light) than wed whould give me... or m8be im missing out on something.
is lightning coil mandatory?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
"

Thx, about the jewelery, i just noticed that i got more dps from add ele dmg, (fire cold light) than wed whould give me... or m8be im missing out on something.

Coil is great because it has the 40% physical damage taken as lightning damage, the lightning damage will then be dealing nearly minimum amount of damage to you since you will be capped with lightning resist. With the use of WED on jewelry and 6L/5L coil plus ur quality gems, I believe ur dps will rise above 10k? Idk about the dps wise since I have no quality gems,

And if you decide to use coil, you can drop ur grace and run purity of fire and lightning, these 2 aura will help to reduce the chance of you dying to ele reflects, purity if lightning also raises ur max lightning resist which is helpful in combining with coil.
I believe you will be able to get more life nodes?

Cheers !^^
-AgentTrack
"
"
AgentTrack escribió:
"
Hi

i have right now:
4,5k HP
-50% chaos ress.

tyvm.

my gear.
Spoiler

Cheers !^^
-AgentTrack

Coil isn't mandatory. Flat ele damage rolls give you seemingly more dps because your aura gems aren't lv20 yet. Would strongly recommend getting an eva 5/6L chest or Lightning Coil which will allow to replace Grace with Haste gem.

Atziri is doable with 9k (did myself with 5L eva chest) but you need over 5k health and preferably Saffell for double Vaal and Atziri.
"
medamir escribió:
there is how to lvl for shadow but i want to scion

For scion, start off with this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YZihqPJpUtgzsoUzVVS2BDbWxte249b56DCZcGm7W1SMM6xKLKSvba-wk=

Afterwards, you can check the skill tree breakdown mathil posted since it will be exactly the same from there on out

Anyhow, has anyone ever had difficulty with facing certain map bosses using this build? Like say... chaos damage bosses. So far the first ever problem I've encountered was the whipping miscreation boss in museum, dat ethereal knives is very VERY painful x_x
Editado por útlima vez por ishimarushun en 3 jul. 2014 11:36:53

So with the league ending I'm really thinking of exalting these two items. The shield can get 120% armor/eva and the gloves can get HPs. Hard to resist that temptation. I don't think either are good enough to eternal though are they?

I should probably just spend some money on jewelry with hps on it instead of the glass cannon gear I ended up finding but hey 14k dps has its advantages too.

so alch -> scour -> repeat until i get something usefull ?

or blue`s + regal ? life + light or fire res then regal ?

best regards
"
kasponaut escribió:

so alch -> scour -> repeat until i get something usefull ?

or blue`s + regal ? life + light or fire res then regal ?

best regards

Depends on what it's item level is and how much you want to spend on it.

For example, I got this early in the league, basically one of my first piety runs.

It was a white 6L, so I hit it with a couple of alts/scours and then a couple of chaos. Left it at what you see since at that level it was better than good enough.

Had I found something like that later in the league of an item level of 72 or higher I would probably have been tempted to attempt to craft it, specially since in the last few weeks the people desperate to finish the challenge would buy up any midnights and while farming them I could do that 2-chaos recipe.

That may be a good way to go for you, farm 60+ corrupted areas and do the 2 chaos recipe and roll the dice a few times and see what you get.

I the end I found this as is and 6L'd it myself.

So I never got around to crafting anything manually.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional