Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
MrZimz escribió:
so what lvls for cwdt-gem setup ?

Depends on your levels/how many defensive paths you've taken etc...

Generally a good endgame setup is around 43-47.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

HP: 3742/129ES Haste>Anger>Wrath-Pure Light and Fire

Fire Res 82% (89) Cold Res 77% (129) Light Res 82% (108) Chaos -52% <<<<<!!! is this a huge issue?
Armour: 1227 Evasion: 2657/24%

SpecThrow dps: 5887.4 APS: 3.69

Build link: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnEEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhoj9iSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DMok26TyORnFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptY6dk52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3Kpd-V82X11fll_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaIApwinhKyqtAy1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NIZ037W0d1G4Yjjauq66-7sOO4O73rv8PPd9tr60vsJ_E78xf66_5M=

I am just looking to get some advice on what and where to upgrade. I think my weapon helm and chest are fine i think (could use a 6L light coil). but the rest of my gear is lacking in Life/eva/es. what i want to know is what should i be focusing on and how much of a survival/dps boost would i possible see?

as far as the passives go i feel like i am on the right track there. a few points could be change if i have some other gear stats but other than that i think its a solid build. let me know if and what i am wrong about.

Flasks!!1! i am so lost when it comes to flasks. i see a lot of people running EVA/Armour flasks but im not using them at the right time i guess and i see to die a lot more when i run with less than 3 life flasks. any advice or a link to a good read on how to choose what flasks you run with.

CwDt I switch around {immortal call-increased duration} with {Warlords mark-Molten shell} cant decide with i like better the molten shell really seems to help with defense a lot. The CwDt in my gloves helps a hole lot as well. when that totem casts mobs tend to focus on it giving me time to get distance and once the totem is gone those mobs are now blind i love it. but should i replace it and with what.

thanks for reading

TL:DR Look at mt gear/build tell me what should be upgraded.
"
DaMuffenMan escribió:
Look at mt gear/build tell me what should be upgraded.

Drop 8% wed nodes(by the ranger), finish influence and start grabbing 10% wed nodes(by the shadow) or finish off life cluster by templar, instead of 10% wed. You can also drop templar life regen, it's not necessary but it's up to you. And obvious ones - try to get rid of 30 dex node, level your gems, get life everywhere, try to get quality on on st/wed/lmp/life leech. Also getting full eva gear pieces wouldn't hurt.

You'd want Ample or Perpetual on your utility flasks, of course. Also if you feel like your leech isn't sufficient - you can run Catalyzed Sanctified Of Whatever.
Editado por útlima vez por Vousbite en 1 jul. 2014 16:03:51
Hit over 14k dps tonight but damn am I so glass cannon hah.

Y U no roll life!

Still 2 levels to go on my 20 quality gems and I'm leveling two more sets of wrath and anger to try and get level 21s

Wonder where I'll end up dps wise all said and done.
request for the correct Scion skill tree pls ASAP thx the posted is removed and if possible how to go with lvls 20 40 60 THX .
Editado por útlima vez por medamir en 2 jul. 2014 21:09:02
"
medamir escribió:
request for the correct Scion skill tree pls ASAP thx the posted is removed and if possible how to go with lvls 20 40 60 THX .

Same as Shadow. Same as Ranger. Same as Scion. It's all the same tree.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
there is how to lvl for shadow but i want to scion
there is a low lvl items that we can use for this build ?
I tried an Atziri run tonight and got smoked by the mini bosses before her. Any particular strategy to use on those fuckers? I killed the tentacle lady and the cyclone guy, but the last guy just kicked my ass. Between the damaging clouds of smoke and the millions of tentacle shooting fuckers spawning, I couldn't get much done without dying fast.

The only thing I can think of is to kill the cyclone guy last, and when killing the other two, try to kill them in the same corner to minimize the adds. Any other suggestions?
"
Freakynorm escribió:
I tried an Atziri run tonight and got smoked by the mini bosses before her. Any particular strategy to use on those fuckers? I killed the tentacle lady and the cyclone guy, but the last guy just kicked my ass. Between the damaging clouds of smoke and the millions of tentacle shooting fuckers spawning, I couldn't get much done without dying fast.

The only thing I can think of is to kill the cyclone guy last, and when killing the other two, try to kill them in the same corner to minimize the adds. Any other suggestions?

I have a video of how I do those bosses, check the video section.

Completely unrelated to buzzsaws but I uploaded a few new videos of me trying a low life windripper spec for anyone interested in watching such a thing:

Atziri run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssbdCvve0mA

Courtyard map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uflF1t6AIJE

Shrine map with fracture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkZXiLZbf4
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Editado por útlima vez por Mathil en 3 jul. 2014 2:30:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional