Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Sixtine escribió:

Hey guys, do you have any advice for my gear ? I only have 4-5k dps atm

All this build's damage comes from Anger and Wrath. Therefore you must put Anger and Wrath in Alpha's for the +2 boost to maximise DPS.

Aside from that, keep grinding away. Majority of this build's damage comes from gem levels, notably the level of Anger and Wrath.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

My gear at the moment, one of my rings is super bad. Only level 76, Any Advice for upgrades ?
"
Sushie escribió:

My gear at the moment, one of my rings is super bad. Only level 76, Any Advice for upgrades ?

Quality gems, apart from that - you have a good idea of where to go, just keep going.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
so, just need an amulet to finish gear, only need wed and max life

and how do delete the 20% quality on sword ?

current gear, resis capped
Spoiler

and dont need this belt, if someone is interested

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por MrZimz en 30 jun. 2014 5:49:29
"
MrZimz escribió:

Spoiler

Could be interested, but what gateway? I'm on Europe
"
covaruk escribió:
"
MrZimz escribió:

Spoiler

Could be interested, but what gateway? I'm on Europe

We all play together, your gateway makes no difference.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Heya, what do you want for the belt, very interested.

Cheers,
my IGN is KettensaegeDerElemente

edit: now im lvl64, can use my alphas, wrath+anger pushed my dps from ~800 to 3.3k without haste; still dont have an amulet with wed and have 2.3k life
im happy :D
Editado por útlima vez por MrZimz en 30 jun. 2014 11:41:03
Hi guys. I have one question... I read like 150pages and dont found answer. I want know why its not good to take iron reflex i Realy cant Understand this beacuse i always play hardcore and always use IR. I have lvl 65 on invasion and when i see my 8% armour without ir i am realy scary about my character: \ can someone tell why i shouldnt take ir? Thanks a lot for a clear answer
"
Oh man Iron Reflex. That passive is dope, I'm so taking it. Who is ready to praise my genius and ingenuity for changing the way you breath air itself? Wait what?, I shouldn't take it?

"
Well... I personally am not for it. I don't think you can get enough armor in this spec to make it worth taking, especially since you will not have unwavering stance. Yea you can grab extra evasion/armor% passives or run grace instead of haste (you just lost 40% attack speed, congrats) but you're losing dps or life in most cases by doing so. Right now I believe the tankiest you can be is with a lightning coil, a granite flask and evasion gear everywhere else. Acrobatics is also an option and one I took all of last league. It hasn't changed and is still great but I've gone without it so far and haven't really missed it. If you're struggling it may be one for you to take.
Editado por útlima vez por MrZimz en 30 jun. 2014 15:45:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional