Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hi guys ,I really wanna solo Atziri and I've tried it once today.The 3 bosses after double vaal
really made me had a hard time.I died many times and failed to attepmt Atziri.
My stats:(lvl 86)
80% Fire
75% Cold
82% Lightning
-52% chaos
4.8K life
ST 13K DPS 5.52 APS (Anger,Wrath,Haste)
3k evasion>>25% chance to evade(too low for me I think as I've seen people over 6000 with the same build)
phys damage reduction 9%
Should my gear aim for more life/evasion/Armor?Or use different auras?
many thanks!
My gear

Editado por útlima vez por ACF7708H en 4 jul. 2014 6:09:19
You should easily be able to fight the 3 Bosses, as long as you don't facetank and don't panic.
IGN: DatInternet
@2xUP
Shame those top tier WED rolls aren't paired with high life. I think you could at least try eternal/exalt the belt to get more HP which would definitely help with trio. Other than that as the guy above said, don't panic and take out titty bitch first, preferably in the middle of the room so that the chaos damage cloud won't obstruct your path when kiting.
I ran Atziri again last night. I died twice to desyn of course, but otherwise got the hang of things.

Got that lame flask as a drop and a yellow so so IIR helmet with nice resists. But I got the Apex cleared achievement.

I really wish we could delete posts. Anyways, issue solved.
Editado por útlima vez por Insulation en 6 jul. 2014 21:44:34
Took a gamble and Exalted last slot on a weapon and it gave me 31 Elemental Damage with weapons. Wish the fire was higher..lol

Editado por útlima vez por BigSmelly en 6 jul. 2014 11:39:26
Finally got my Alphas for 2.5ex - makes a huge difference now that I can run fire resist aura, especially on reflect packs lol.

After 4 months in Ambush, the game is really boring with no Ambush chests. Glad they're putting them in permanently soon. Hope they don't nerf Cartographers chests too much as mapping is especially a pain now.
I think this guide should have a leveling section. How would you do the first levels 1-60 in a fresh league with nothing in the stash whatsoever.

You'd have no access to a 5l or alpha for quite some time. But it has been done no?

Well maybe someone can pm me some tips and tricks or write here.
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 7 jul. 2014 7:05:27
For leveling i was using 2 hand weapons with spectral. It worked :D
"
kompaniet escribió:
I think this guide should have a leveling section. How would you do the first levels 1-60 in a fresh league with nothing in the stash whatsoever.

You'd have no access to a 5l or alpha for quite some time. But it has been done no?

Well maybe someone can pm me some tips and tricks or write here.

I just did this as I only joined PoE 3 months ago.

Used Clarity and ran off my mana pool - switched to Blood Magic once my HP was high enough.

I used a good fast 2h until I could use Blood Magic properly and a really good 1h dropped

I only got Coil at 80 and Alpha's at level 83 - they're not essential but you'll have to be careful, especially with reflect mobs. A 5L and leveling your gems is more important. Again I used a 5L 2h until I found a decent 5L chest

The tough bit is if you don't like trading you'll have to be lucky on gem drops or roll another character to pick up the gems you need from their quest rewards.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional