Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"

So kolp, you mirrored your own claws eh? I was like, oh why that 2 claw so nice, one left one right.. Than after checking it's stats I was like .....

P.s that's a very very nice pair of ele claws :) good job!
"
kolp escribió:

Hmm how is your life? Looks like it might be on the low side :P

I imagine double reflect, -max is all no problem for you since the LGoH? :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
@Chund

Life is only 3k. Definitely my weak spot, but if I can get more levels I have some good nodes that I specced out of that can maybe boost up to 3.5 or 4k life. I also want to craft a life ammy and life ring to replace the taming. Reflect no issue with lgoh.
Grats on 8/8 btw

@Agent

Thanks!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Editado por útlima vez por Wadjet en 8 jul. 2014 11:02:15
Hey Mathil, I was wondering if it would be worth it to spend the 2 or 3 points to get static blows since you are so close. Also if I choose to get them what would be the best nodes to sacrifice from your original build?
"
keyarchan escribió:

Aha... I see the difference. You have 250 Es on your chest. I was using Lightning coil with 0es. That is it.

With this setup and clarity level 19 I was able to run AA level 19. Have not tried 20 as I had not leveled it yet... I was not using Inner force that makes it easier to sustain AA at expense of DPS... but you can replace that with those 3 elemental skill nodes close to shadow (depending on how much elemental you have already gathered on your gear).

Sarik
"
escorpion escribió:
Hey Mathil, I was wondering if it would be worth it to spend the 2 or 3 points to get static blows since you are so close. Also if I choose to get them what would be the best nodes to sacrifice from your original build?

Thanks for the build Mathil and congratz for botw!

Let me answer his question... ;)

"
Mathil escribió:
Mathil! I want to shock everything and I read what static blows does and I think it is good and I want to use it and why shouldn't I use it and tell me how to use it.

Whoa now, slow your roll. I've tried static blows and I found almost no difference when it matters. See how it works is when shocking something it gets shocked for a duration based on how much lightning damage you do as a percentage of their health. So if for example you take a swing at piety and deal 1% of her hp in damage and your chance to shock procs, you will shock her for roughly 0 time meaning your next hit won't gain any benefit from a shock stack. If however you swing at a white monster, deal 50% damage and your chance to shock procs you will shock him for infinite time. The problem with that is the monsters you are shocking are already taking a huge amount of damage from you and don't need to be shocked, it is therefor wasted on them. The places were you need the shock stacks are the high hp monsters which don't want to get shocked. Since our damage is so steady and regular you won't ever be shocking high hp monsters for any real amount of time. Skip these passives.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Sarik escribió:
"
keyarchan escribió:

Aha... I see the difference. You have 250 Es on your chest. I was using Lightning coil with 0es. That is it.

With this setup and clarity level 19 I was able to run AA level 19. Have not tried 20 as I had not leveled it yet... I was not using Inner force that makes it easier to sustain AA at expense of DPS... but you can replace that with those 3 elemental skill nodes close to shadow (depending on how much elemental you have already gathered on your gear).

Sarik

Probably the inner force that's the reason yeah, but inner force is so worth it, not only does it increase the reduced damage taken from AA and increase the cost at the same rate(so no difference except you can reach higher reduction of damage) but it also increases all your other auras so you even get more from clarity.
I'm now trying to buy a ring that'll probably be able to make me spec out of EB, w/o your comment I wouldn't even have thought about it so thank you for that =)
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
"
keyarchan

I'm stupid for some reason I thought that Inner Force does not increase damage reduction from AA, probably just because it is not displayed in tooltip.

This is strong argument to spec into it. I'll go for it.

Being able not to use Eldrich Battery is good, but now I think about getting some 300 shield, get Inner force and AA to level 21 or higher... let's see How good reduction I can have :-) I'll try both to evaluate it properly...

This sounds like a really fun build, but I've been looking at the skill points for the Shadow and have a few questions. First, why were the points in projectile damage (at the beginning of the tree) taken as opposed to the bonuses to 1-hand damage? I know that spectral throw is a projectile attack, but if one is using rapiers and such, wouldn't the 12% to damage be better than the 8%? Also, why was the Clear Mind skill skipped? I would think that would have been a cheap +15 to chaos resist. My last question is how can this build get by without putting hardly anything into resistances and defenses? With a a lot of my builds, I try to boost some of that stuff and still end up getting trounced from taking too much damage. Is it that the damage output is so high that you don't have to worry about it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional