Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Didn't bother siffing through 300 pages...

Why take resolute technique?
Spectral throw never misses?
It's a default penetrating attack that always hits, no?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume escribió:

lol no. it can miss. taking res tech is anywhere from a ~600-3k dmg boost depending on your accuracy and opposing map/monster level.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Can someone price this?

I cant really compare it because of the Weapon Elemental Damage roll.
"
kolp escribió:
"
Quantume escribió:

lol no. it can miss. taking res tech is anywhere from a ~600-3k dmg boost depending on your accuracy and opposing map/monster level.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought that, since this build seems to have pretty respectable dexterity that resolute techqniques wouldn't be worth the long path that it takes to get it. Is the damage boost really so high that it's worth those four points or whatever?
I'm glad someone asked the RT question, because I didn't want to sift through 331 pages either. I too am wondering if it's enough of a damage boost to eliminate crit and shock/ignite/freeze. Freeze-locking lends a heck of a lot to survivability I've found...
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
"
I'm glad someone asked the RT question, because I didn't want to sift through 331 pages either. I too am wondering if it's enough of a damage boost to eliminate crit and shock/ignite/freeze. Freeze-locking lends a heck of a lot to survivability I've found...

once you hit higher maps and late game its really hard to get more damage to speed up mad speed while maintaining accuracy. its a suffix means 1 less resist on any piece of gear you want resists or attackspeed on rings and gloves

its just overall better to use rt since we base the damage off of non crits anyways
ign: The_Gambler
Ah that makes sense. I'm using Math's Windripper crit build atm, but switching over to this because it looks more engaging (and can do Atziri better as it seems), so I'm just gonna have to get used to no crits haha.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
"
Ah that makes sense. I'm using Math's Windripper crit build atm, but switching over to this because it looks more engaging (and can do Atziri better as it seems), so I'm just gonna have to get used to no crits haha.

Well, come and join us then :) Buzzsaw family!
I've got one more question before I give this build a whirl. Looking at his gear, I notice that he's got, like, 5 different support gems, including blood magic attached to his spectral throw gem. Admittedly, I've never tried blood magic much, and I've always tried balancing support gems with mana cost. I would think that with so many support gems upping the cost of a level 20 gem, using blood magic on top of it all would damn near kill you. And yet, I see that in all of his videos, it hardly makes a dent in his life. I know the life leech offsets some of that cost, but it doesn't even look like his life is dipping when he attacks... or that it does so in barely noticeable amounts. I guess maybe this isn't even a build-specific question, so much as a question about the interaction of support gems on each other. Anyway, if someone could provide me with some insight, that would be helpful.
"
Allerdyne escribió:
I've got one more question before I give this build a whirl. Looking at his gear, I notice that he's got, like, 5 different support gems, including blood magic attached to his spectral throw gem. Admittedly, I've never tried blood magic much, and I've always tried balancing support gems with mana cost. I would think that with so many support gems upping the cost of a level 20 gem, using blood magic on top of it all would damn near kill you. And yet, I see that in all of his videos, it hardly makes a dent in his life. I know the life leech offsets some of that cost, but it doesn't even look like his life is dipping when he attacks... or that it does so in barely noticeable amounts. I guess maybe this isn't even a build-specific question, so much as a question about the interaction of support gems on each other. Anyway, if someone could provide me with some insight, that would be helpful.

Well, this build uses all blood magic on active skills is because, running the 5 nessscary auras, wrath, anger, haste, purity of lightning, purity of fire will take up all ur mana pool. Take me as an example, im level 85, and i only left 21 mana after activating all 5 auras. So Blood magic gem is a must if u want to cast spectral throw non stop. As for how and why mathil's life didnt deplete much when using spectral throw with blood magic is the low mana cost, With a 5L (Currently im using a 5L coil), spectral throw only depletes 66 life per attack, and by just simple calculating, life leech gem will usually covers the cost of using spectral throw. This is my own opinion, other might differ :)

Cheers !^^

-AgentTrack
Editado por útlima vez por AgentTrack en 10 jul. 2014 1:43:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional