Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
VernoInferno escribió:
A couple of questions.

1. When you reach level 20 gems, do you trade them in for level 20 gems and re-level them?
2. If you have 25% elemental damage on a belt, how is that amount calculated? If I was doing 1000 dps before the belt is put on, would I do 1250 dps with it on?
3. I'm level 76 and doing some mapping. What flasks are you guys running? I have 3 health, 1 granite, 1 ruby and one topaz. That sound right? I guess I'm not sure when I should be popping the ruby and topaz flasks.
4. I'm at 4.5k dps with lvl 17 gems and almost no ele damage on belts, rings or ammy and no attack speed on gloves. That sound about right?

Thanks!!!

1. Generally, yes. some gems scale greatly with quality, like WED and faster attacks. The exception is for auras: aura radius is useless, so you don't need to bother.
2. I'm not exactly sure. Im skipping this one.
3. Sounds about right. I just run 2 healths though. Assuming you wear lightning coil, pop topaz as you would a granite and ruby+topaz when you're killing yourself to reflect.
4. Yes, it starts scaling really well as you level your gems and improve the gear. Good weapons wouldnt hurt either.
hi ALL

Last time, i asked if i where ready for atziri,
got alot of helpfull feedback, thx very much!

so, time have past and i have got better gear and such.
Gear:
Spoiler

Im running anger, wrath, purity ele and purity light Auras right now.
i do 10,5k dps with lmp, and 14k dps without lmp but with faster projectiles

i have 5k hp, 22% evade chance.
ress:
fire 77
cold 77
light 82

i did a atziri run just to see if i had a chance..
i destroy doubble vaal , if they die almost at the same time. so no prob, i can live with a dead on them.
But the 3 b***** that comes after, they destroy me! they just murder me so fast, all i do is running in circles trying not to die on them.
maybe if i focus one of them down, i can maybe, and just barely get to kill one. but then the other 2 will diff kill me after. with me having no chance at all..
I dont see how, i whould ever be able to kill them?? getting alot more dps and hp seems hard.
i still have a 8% and a 6% hp node to take, and 3x8% WED nodes.
for me it just seems that a phys dmg spectral throw build is more effecient.
Im not ready to give up on this yet! i just need to know how much im missing, using alot of time in this build and alot of currency, so i really want it to work.
The 6l lightning coil, most expensive piece i have ever owned.

Hope u awsome guys can help me out again :P
sorry for the bad english and all !

--cheers
( i know amu is shit, and my anger and wrath can be lvl 20, and gear can always get better, but with limited currency left, its seems really hard for me, i have 5 ex total left after i tradet all my other currencies. I have a 5l lightning coil i can probly sell for 3 ex, giving me a total of 8 ex. is it possible for me to use those 8ex to get the rest i need to kill atziri? )
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
Editado por útlima vez por RagnarLogbook en 10 jul. 2014 9:35:27
"
hi ALL

Last time, i asked if i where ready for atziri,
got alot of helpfull feedback, thx very much!

so, time have past and i have got better gear and such.
Gear:
Spoiler

Im running anger, wrath, purity ele and purity light Auras right now.
i do 10,5k dps with lmp, and 14k dps without lmp but with faster projectiles

i have 5k hp, 22% evade chance.
ress:
fire 77
cold 77
light 82

i did a atziri run just to see if i had a chance..
i destroy doubble vaal , if they die almost at the same time. so no prob, i can live with a dead on them.
But the 3 b***** that comes after, they destroy me! they just murder me so fast, all i do is running in circles trying not to die on them.
maybe if i focus one of them down, i can maybe, and just barely get to kill one. but then the other 2 will diff kill me after. with me having no chance at all..
I dont see how, i whould ever be able to kill them?? getting alot more dps and hp seems hard.
i still have a 8% and a 6% hp node to take, and 3x8% WED nodes.
for me it just seems that a phys dmg spectral throw build is more effecient.
Im not ready to give up on this yet! i just need to know how much im missing, using alot of time in this build and alot of currency, so i really want it to work.
The 6l lightning coil, most expensive piece i have ever owned.

Hope u awsome guys can help me out again :P
sorry for the bad english and all !

--cheers
( i know amu is shit, and my anger and wrath can be lvl 20, and gear can always get better, but with limited currency left, its seems really hard for me, i have 5 ex total left after i tradet all my other currencies. I have a 5l lightning coil i can probly sell for 3 ex, giving me a total of 8 ex. is it possible for me to use those 8ex to get the rest i need to kill atziri? )

What you lack is a proper technique. Trio is easy provided you don't panic and know what you're doing. I suggest focusing on titty bitch as she is biggest threat. Try to kill her in the middle of the room so that chaos damage cloud won't obstruct your path as you will be evading the remaining two bosses in circular movement. Once here it is way easier given you are ranged and high mobility char. Simply land few attacks and run away. Rinse and repeat until the second and third bosses are down. Of course don't forget to bring flask or two with 'remove bleeding' property as the boss that inflicts corrupted blood on hit puts 8 stacks with single attack if left as last one. Lastly defensive curses may prove useful such as Enfeeble or Temporal Chains.
Editado por útlima vez por borek664 en 10 jul. 2014 10:01:43

"
What you lack is a proper technique. Trio is easy provided you don't panic and know what you're doing. I suggest focusing on titty bitch as she is biggest threat. Try to kill her in the middle of the room so that chaos damage cloud won't obstruct your path as you will be evading the remaining two bosses in circular movement. Once here it is way easier given you are ranged and high mobility char. Simply land few attacks and run away. Rinse and repeat until the second and third bosses are down. Of course don't forget to bring flask or two with 'remove bleeding' property as the boss that inflicts corrupted blood on hit puts 8 stacks with single attack if left as last one. Lastly defensive curses may prove useful such as Enfeeble or Temporal Chains.

i guess my running around in panic technique is full of flaws.
I just watched some vidoes and i think i can do it.
guess i will take some pratice runs later tonight.

If however, i should upgrade some items, what whould you upgrade first?
im thinking
amy>gloves>weapon?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
"

im thinking
amy>gloves>weapon?

Amy > replace shield with eva one with high eva/HP rolls and resists > put Haste into Alpha > get Ele Weakness & Vaal Haste for more dps > gloves with higher ias > better weap.
"
borek664 escribió:
"

im thinking
amy>gloves>weapon?

Amy > replace shield with eva one with high eva/HP rolls and resists > put Haste into Alpha > get Ele Weakness & Vaal Haste for more dps > gloves with higher ias > better weap.

Thx.
i just did a run, and didnt die on double vaal and didnt die on triple boss.
helped alot by watching a vid of the fight.. but the atziri one shots me and i quees she needs alot of pratice or better gear, cuz holy mother, she hits you hard.

But thx alot for the feed back, i will get some more lvls, so i try again at lvl 90 end hopefully with new better gear. i will post then i try again :) if all fail, i reroll for a reave build i think :) hehe
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
What do you guys think about energy shield gear? I've heard different opinions about it... I notice Mathil seems to use only evasion, but this build actually has fairly high wisdom, so I wonder if a few points in energy shield delay skills combined with, like, some crypt armor or something would be a good idea? Also, what about employing the use of kite shields for their resistance? Or is evasion so crucial that alternative forms of armor are out of the question?
How do you maintain dexterity? I'm 48 lvl and if i will lead your 61 pts tree i can't wear evasion armor soon coz lack of dex.
I'm planning to take +30 dex node that i will respec in future or better to throw 4 points to get 'finesse' node?
Hi guys, is it worth 40 ex ?

316 eDPS
Editado por útlima vez por Rensar en 11 jul. 2014 11:09:51
"
Novarg escribió:
How do you maintain dexterity? I'm 48 lvl and if i will lead your 61 pts tree i can't wear evasion armor soon coz lack of dex.
I'm planning to take +30 dex node that i will respec in future or better to throw 4 points to get 'finesse' node?

I always try to roll dex on my gloves, one of the easiest slots to stack it after jewelry.

"
Rensar escribió:
Hi guys, is it worth 40 ex ?

316 eDPS

damn nice foil there, i'd say you can get 40 for it.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Editado por útlima vez por Wadjet en 11 jul. 2014 13:50:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional