Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Apologies if this have been covered...

In the defensive stats it says "30% change to dodge" and "this is my current spec" - yet acrobatics arnt chosen....erm? - its a bit disappointing since this spec is so well read and commented on still. The OP states that you "can" choose acrobatics, but its not necessary then why would you pose a picture with acrobatics on it, showing the defence for this build?

Maybe I missed something? -But an up-to-date tree would be greatly appreciated

I'm not trying to troll, I'm simply trying to understand the guide :)

/Cheers
Im bumping the question
"
In your section of Choosing a class both the Ranger and the Shadow get increased projectile projectile dmg while the Scion does not. How does the Scion get way from with this?
"
Kronox001 escribió:
How much dps do i need to switch to BM+LL(or LGoH)?

Im lvl 41 mid cruel with about 200 dps(1aura) :/

You can easily have 600+ DPS with a 4L at level 41 if you built properly :P Around that level-ish - 1k+ is more comfortable.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Fathervic escribió:

In the defensive stats it says "30% change to dodge" and "this is my current spec" - yet acrobatics arnt chosen....erm? - its a bit disappointing since this spec is so well read and commented on still. The OP states that you "can" choose acrobatics, but its not necessary then why would you pose a picture with acrobatics on it, showing the defence for this build?

/Cheers

Mathil took Acrobatics in Domination but didn't in Ambush because he grew a third testicle.

(Or maybe he started using Lightning Coil, not sure yet)
"
Purrrrfect escribió:
Im bumping the question
"
In your section of Choosing a class both the Ranger and the Shadow get increased projectile projectile dmg while the Scion does not. How does the Scion get way from with this?

Scion gets Increased Attack Speed.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Fathervic escribió:

/Cheers

Mathil took Acrobatics in Domination but didn't in Ambush because he grew a third testicle.

OK I see...bit confusing :) - Think ill go with acro myself if i cant get enough evasion

Cheers
"
Fathervic escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Fathervic escribió:

/Cheers

OK I see...bit confusing :) - Think ill go with acro myself if i cant get enough evasion

Cheers

My advice is - to be tanky end-game you should have Coil and 35%+ evasion. If you can spare the points, Acrobatics is the cherry on top.

i got like 3.86 aps saw the OP's has 6.02 should i reroll to scion for higher attack speed? or get a better sword?
heres my tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1oSKiAKJApwinXKeErKqv67QMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NN-1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf9Pj22vrS-wn79fzF_ro=
What does this build level as? Im 21 in the race atm and am just using 2H ST.

If so, when can I make the transition to using the Ele ST 1H Aura DPS?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
sorry if this has been asked a couple of times already, but i'm ont really in the mood for reading thru 3xx pages+.

What is the best way to go if you only have a 4L?(incase this is in the start of a new league)

4L
st, lmp, x, blood magic || anger AND wrath

or

4L
st, lmp, x, y || anger OR wrath

aka:
blood magic 2x dps auras VS mana based, with 1 more support gem with 1x dps aura.
ign: DreamsofIllusions

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional