Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
polo2005 escribió:
sorry if this has been asked a couple of times already, but i'm ont really in the mood for reading thru 3xx pages+.

What is the best way to go if you only have a 4L?(incase this is in the start of a new league)

4L
st, lmp, x, blood magic || anger AND wrath

or

4L
st, lmp, x, y || anger OR wrath

aka:
blood magic 2x dps auras VS mana based, with 1 more support gem with 1x dps aura.

Always 2 auras, ST-LMP-LL-BM, then - WED - FA.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
greyhoundz666 escribió:

i got like 3.86 aps saw the OP's has 6.02 should i reroll to scion for higher attack speed? or get a better sword?
heres my tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TyORnFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1oSKiAKJApwinXKeErKqv67QMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NN-1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf9Pj22vrS-wn79fzF_ro=

Why would you? You can path through attack speed with ranger if that's really your concern.

Quality on spectral please, faster sword would also help.
"
What does this build level as? Im 21 in the race atm and am just using 2H ST.

If so, when can I make the transition to using the Ele ST 1H Aura DPS?

When you can run 2 auras and have a 4L for spectral.
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
polo2005 escribió:
sorry if this has been asked a couple of times already, but i'm ont really in the mood for reading thru 3xx pages+.

What is the best way to go if you only have a 4L?(incase this is in the start of a new league)

4L
st, lmp, x, blood magic || anger AND wrath

or

4L
st, lmp, x, y || anger OR wrath

aka:
blood magic 2x dps auras VS mana based, with 1 more support gem with 1x dps aura.

Always 2 auras, ST-LMP-LL-BM, then - WED - FA.

thanks
ign: DreamsofIllusions
What is a good benchmark weapon to have to switch over, as well?

I know I probably wont be able to have a 300+ eDPS 2APS+ Foil at Level 52ish, can I?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
What is a good benchmark weapon to have to switch over, as well?

I know I probably wont be able to have a 300+ eDPS 2APS+ Foil at Level 52ish, can I?

Just alt for a attack speed/high ele roll and augment/regal. A nice attack speed roll with one or two ele rolls will do perfectly.
I noticed this build uses purity of lightning and purity of fire for resistance. But why not purity of ice? Obviously, having all 3 resistance auras isn't feasible, but is there a reason why ice gets the shaft? Is it the least dangerous of the elements or something?
"
Allerdyne escribió:
I noticed this build uses purity of lightning and purity of fire for resistance. But why not purity of ice? Obviously, having all 3 resistance auras isn't feasible, but is there a reason why ice gets the shaft? Is it the least dangerous of the
elements or something?

Build does Fire and Light damage. Purity of Fire and Light mitigates reflect.

And also, Ice damage doesn't ever really exist in any meaningful quantity to justify it so much.
Why pick up increased projectile damage instead of increased attack speed if you're starting ranger?
"
Vertigo escribió:
Why pick up increased projectile damage instead of increased attack speed if you're starting ranger?

I believe that increased projectile damage passive affects elemental damage, I assume this is a better boost than slightly higher attack speed?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional