Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Alright so, I just switched to Buzzsaw at level 52. Damage is alright, but my main issue is that it attacks so fast, my regen/leech cant keep up with the cost on my life.

Am I doing something wrong?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Alright so, I just switched to Buzzsaw at level 52. Damage is alright, but my main issue is that it attacks so fast, my regen/leech cant keep up with the cost on my life.

Just need some more info.

Life Number
Life Leech or Life gain on hit?
Level of gem above?
Mana cost of spectral throw?

"
VernoInferno escribió:
"

Just need some more info.

Life Number
Life Leech or Life gain on hit?
Level of gem above?
Mana cost of spectral throw?

Life: 2147 (1% regen from Heart of Oak)

I have tried both LGoH and Life Leech (seperately), LGoH is level 8, and Life Leech is 10.

Spectral Throw is costing 48-52.
Editado por útlima vez por LensHunter en 14 jul. 2014 13:16:02
This build sucks. Just tested it and cant solo the entire game quickly and cheaply.
"

I had the same problem at you....It will not be a problem at higher levelsm but here's a tip to help.

Try using "The Blood Dance" boots...im currently lvl 52 and they REALLY help with life regen and the dps increase is VERY nice
Turns out I was too squishy to be doing what I was doing. Jonah stunlocked me and I ripped, JUST after I purchased a new sword, too.

Sigh.

Dont know what to do.
"
Turns out I was too squishy to be doing what I was doing. Jonah stunlocked me and I ripped, JUST after I purchased a new sword, too.

Sigh.

Dont know what to do.

Make new.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
How do you guys expend left over points?

my tree is pretty much completed and I'm not sure what to go for now.

I was thinking about grabbing 1% hp regen on the templar start and maybe that chaos res node between witch and shadow.

Heres where I'm at
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk7KDyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2KsZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WdqqIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDTftad1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fzF_ro=
"
Absolutista escribió:
How do you guys expend left over points?

my tree is pretty much completed and I'm not sure what to go for now.

I was thinking about grabbing 1% hp regen on the templar start and maybe that chaos res node between witch and shadow.

Heres where I'm at
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk7KDyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2KsZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WdqqIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDTftad1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fzF_ro=

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TsoPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lnzWkhabWBDYqxk52aeZ6BtbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtZ2qogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NN-1p3W0dkT4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_MX-unqqmuBFndxXHpSsPyLq6NbN6gW11CM=

For e.g.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Vertigo escribió:
Why pick up increased projectile damage instead of increased attack speed if you're starting ranger?

Because the increased projectile damage is base damage and is thus increased by all other forms of ias...my opinion could be wrong

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional