Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
hotshotgghot escribió:
im newplayer
can i ask one questiong ?
this build and coc spectal throw build
which one is the best?
dps ? safe? cheap for build?
What are the benefits of each?

thanks ,

Best depends on your meaning, the CoC build is better at melting huge packs but against single targets and small groups it's a little bit slower. Spectral is very consistent and does very well against all content.

The CoC build is a lot squisher whereas this build is extremely robust. For e.g. you will have a hard time getting the CoC build to do Atziri whereas this one is quite capable.

The COC build is very cheap, whereas this build is also cheap but loves a little loving to get it to the top. CoC build can also be upgraded with more expensive touches as well but it's geared really towards being easily to complete.

Depending on your definition, CoC may be more fun - I've done it and I thought it was incredibly fun and very powerful at clearing, whereas buzzsaw is an old favourite, very consistent, affordable - depends what kind of a character you want to roll although for HC, buzzsaw is more appropriate.

ok, thanks for Answer
i'll chose the best for me
I'm kinda new too.

Why doesn't he level up the blood magic gem linked to his movement skill (leap slam, whirling blades)? I understand the cost of those skills at lvl 1 is very low and the lesser mana multiplier of a levelled BM gem wont be significant, but it looks as if there was an actual reason to keep BM at lvl 1.
Just found

in one month SC, pm me if you wajnt to offer, C/O 1 ex 14c
IGN: AintNotKeen/FistMyCyst
"
Ark20 escribió:
I'm kinda new too.

Why doesn't he level up the blood magic gem linked to his movement skill (leap slam, whirling blades)? I understand the cost of those skills at lvl 1 is very low and the lesser mana multiplier of a levelled BM gem wont be significant, but it looks as if there was an actual reason to keep BM at lvl 1.

Probably a mistake. You're right, there is no reason not to level it.
"
Ark20 escribió:
I'm kinda new too.

I don't care to do that anymore but I believe back when I did it it was because leveling blood magic was so insignificant on the movement skill in terms of cost reduction that I kept it at lvl 1 in case I wanted to use it on a new alt being leveled. Blood magic gems are hard to come by sometimes ;)
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hello I need a bit of help with gearing. I think it's pretty obvious what I need is weapon elemental damage on Rings-Amulet-Belt (they all got 0% atm) but problem is I'm only 7% cold resist over the cap and my 1st ring has 26%, my 2nd ring 27% and my amulet 47%... So it's really hard to find upgrades on them. Anyway here's my gear if someone can give some suggestions

Spoiler

Edit: Updated it with my current gear (lots of changes), still open to suggestions...
Editado por útlima vez por MuFeR en 17 jul. 2014 16:15:46
I beleive cheapest >=2.0 aps foil with some ele dmg will give you much more then you can get from jewellery with WED at the same price :)
"
MuFeR escribió:
Hello I need a bit of help with gearing. I think it's pretty obvious what I need is weapon elemental damage on Rings-Amulet-Belt (they all got 0% atm) but problem is I'm only 7% cold resist over the cap and my 1st ring has 26%, my 2nd ring 27% and my amulet 47%... So it's really hard to find upgrades on them. Anyway here's my gear if someone can give some suggestions

Seriously, I've vendored better swords than the one you're using. For a few chaos invested in a new foil you can probably increase your dps by 50%. Heck just find a white one and alt it until you get speed above 2.0 with a high elemental roll at the same time - it'll still be better than the one you have.
Welp, tried Atziri for the first time. My main enemy was framerate issues :(. I died more on dual Vessel than anything else (because I'm dumb). Trio was easy, but the 2 FPS I was getting during that fight caused one death. Didn't have any portals left on Atziri herself (again, because me + vessel = dumb), and the frame drops during her storm call killed me :(. I can probably do it if I don't dumb it up on Vessel again. Or maybe if I switch to Runescape mode to prevent frame issues. We'll see. Either way, this build is working quite well for me, thanks Mathil for the great guide.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
No longer cheap, freaking Alpha's Howl in 1 month league is already at 6ex 5 days in..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional