Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
No longer cheap, freaking Alpha's Howl in 1 month league is already at 6ex 5 days in..

Try using a Geofri's crest helm for +1 gems.
Even could drop a purity and run geofris + empower, lose surviability to reflect but gain lvl 25 wrath/anger lol
Editado por útlima vez por H4T3MONG3R en 18 jul. 2014 2:02:36
Hi everyone,

this is my stuff, lvl 75 in 1MSC

Spoiler

I actually run anger,wrath,purity of element because i am still not resist capped and reduced mana dont let me run 4 aura.

What should i aim for optimized my character now ?

Thanks
Hey guys!
Are Wake of Destruction boots good for this build?
I know they lack ms bonus but since i mainly move with whirling blades it doesn't matter at all and 1-120 dmg helps a bit
ign: Yearling
"
Durgoth escribió:
Hey guys!
Are Wake of Destruction boots good for this build?
I know they lack ms bonus but since i mainly move with whirling blades it doesn't matter at all and 1-120 dmg helps a bit

It's nice but nothing special, great for leveling though.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Guys can i get your advice?

I'm 79lvl, have 3.6k hp, 3.6k eva (28% to evade)
Here is my skill tree

What i need to pick in 1st term, move right bottom tree to think skin and get those 3 hp nodes or go and get acrobatics? What is more useful?

Editado por útlima vez por Novarg en 18 jul. 2014 20:28:01
Whats up with Vaal Pact? Instead of switching to Life Gain on Hit then
"
K0rcii escribió:
Whats up with Vaal Pact? Instead of switching to Life Gain on Hit then

vaal pact is shit unless you go claws+raker.

I have a 20/23 lgoh gem and my lv 19 life leech outperforms it. unless its a huge pack that is
Hi Guys, I wold like to thank OP for this build. Very cheap and effective.

I normally don't trade and all my items are self found for the past almost 2 years on POE.

Recently after reading this guide about 2 days back, I decided to look around my messy stash and managed to get all the items I need since i never sold much.

I leveled quickly from 55 to 69 almost level 70 in day playing by myself.

Currently I have a few questions in regards to this particular build.

I notice Op having leap slam gems on it's setup which I am currently using too.

However question is Leap slam better or whirling blades?

I am currently at level 69 doing 6K DPS, my Wrath , Anger and Haste is still at level 16.

Life is about 3.7K. I can do maps up until 70 easily.

Should I switch my Haste for Grace or just leave it.And when I get all my reduce mana Gems leveled , is it possible to use Purity of Lightning , Purity of Fire and one more Aura Gem ? I was thinking of either Grace or Vitality.

Some Help would be great.

This is my current setup.

Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Editado por útlima vez por chosk80 en 18 jul. 2014 17:27:46
"
chosk80 escribió:
And when I get all my reduce mana Gems leveled , is it possible to use Purity of Lightning , Purity of Fire and one more Aura Gem ? I was thinking of either Grace or Vitality.

I dont think its possible. I run 21 red mana on alpha's and cant handle 6 auras.

I run Wrath, Anger, Haste, Purity of fire and of lightning. Here:

It leaves me with 25 mana or so.

my gear
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 18 jul. 2014 17:48:11
I am not the best PoE player :D Thats my first build, I am following. I just wanted to know, why you connect Spectral Throw with Faster Attacks instead of Faster Projectiles? I dont know which is better, just wanted to hear your opinion

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional