Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
No longer cheap, freaking Alpha's Howl in 1 month league is already at 6ex 5 days in..
but it still playable without Alpha, just some dps loss
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
i cannot click the links in your descriptio to see the start passive on the shadow ,and how i shood spend my skill point
can u pls link me the passives at different lvl for the shadow version
Thx a lot and congrats on this build
"
marioforever escribió:
i cannot click the links in your descriptio to see the start passive on the shadow ,and how i shood spend my skill point
can u pls link me the passives at different lvl for the shadow version
Thx a lot and congrats on this build

Just copy and paste the link in your browser :)
As for level by level passive, just figured it out on your own ^^

For example:

If you feel you need more survivablity then pump more on life nodes, otherwise, if you feel you take forever time to clear a pack of mobs, pump more on damages, but generally, just play and balanced the build out :)
I ve tryed to copy but it doesen t work (that was the first thing i tryed)
any way i just wanthed to see how u evolve tru passives and to compare with mine if is not such a big deal . Thx for the reply
"
marioforever escribió:
any way i just wanthed to see how u evolve tru passives and to compare with mine if is not such a big deal . Thx for the reply

Hmm, I'm currently not using com, maybe when I use my com I will link you my tree? Yeah I played as a shadow and currently level 86
Would a claw work if it had an elemental bonus?
"
Would a claw work if it had an elemental bonus?

Yup, kolp did it with some success, he broke 20k with a level 4 empower in his Alpha's.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
AgentTrack escribió:
"
marioforever escribió:

Hmm, I'm currently not using com, maybe when I use my com I will link you my tree? Yeah I played as a shadow and currently level 86

For MarioForever,

Heres my shadow tree

Editado por útlima vez por AgentTrack en 18 jul. 2014 1:11:26
What do you think of Hyrri's Ire (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyrri%27s_Ire) instead of Lighning coil) for the build?
Editado por útlima vez por zaratul77 en 18 jul. 2014 1:14:35
"
zaratul77 escribió:
What do you think of Hyrri's Ire (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyrri%27s_Ire) instead of Lighning coil) for the build?

vs. a Rare Chest possibly better if you can't afford the points for Acro

vs. Lightning Coil nty.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional