Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
quick question is the serapt hspec throw animation make any difference??

Yup. Directly multiplies your awesomeness by a factor of 15.
lol now that's funny...
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
kompaniet escribió:
Why even bother going down lower right ranger corner for those life passives? You can get more life by just picking up the 6-8% life passives in witch area for less points also.

Consider me the build optimizer =)
Unless there is something important i missed of course.

Example with my templar buzzsaw.

You get far more life and there are WED nodes down there as well as getting more attack speed on the node on the way there.
just made these, not bad for first time, not great but got good roll on ias
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
quick question is the serapt hspec throw animation make any difference??

Yup. Directly multiplies your awesomeness by a factor of 15.
lol now that's funny...

Holy cow now my awesomeness factor is over 9000 :D :D :D
I don't like the templar start as much as the shadow/scion/ranger start from the OP, but I think witch may be on at least equal footing.

OP build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk8jkZxSVFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptYqxjp2TnZp5noG1sbXtvnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Yd2j0aQVZMnlwabtZ2qogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NIZ037WndbR2RPdRuGI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fxO_MX-uv-T

108 points
262% life
133% increased elemental/projectile damage
39% IAS

Witch build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABLMHYwj0DH0OXBB0EH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBpsHNwdFB2qHpQkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy1HLYMvbzGIMok26TyORX5FnUZxSVFQQlM1VUtVxlXWVytXyVfiWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwu3Kpc1N35XkDeqp82X11f8aApIIegwmG0Yw2j0aQVZMnlwaa4Ju1ogCio6cIp1ynhKw_rKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrAVMHzxKLGns9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE9sL3FfhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjwH_Pd-tL79f66

108 points
254% life
109% increased elemental/projectile damage
33% IAS
EB and tons of mana stuff for AA and no blood magic support
+30% flask effect (OP resists ftw)
Editado por útlima vez por jbmcarth en 26 may. 2014 8:31:57
"
Which weapon would work better with this build for levelling through act 3 cruel?

attack speed vs more elemental damage

I'm assuming you've skilled correctly and have gone for the reduced mana nodes as fast as they are available. If that's the case, you should be running Haste + Wrath, and around lvl 46 or so you'll add Anger in there for 3 aura's.

Some pretty good foils for just a couple chaos orbs become available around lvl 46 as well, so pick up one of those and you'll melt mobs. Here's what I started using at that level

Personally, I can't stand 2 handed slow ass weapons on spectral throw. I always use fast one handers, and with aura's, damage is massive anyway.

"
kompaniet escribió:
Why even bother going down lower right ranger corner for those life passives? You can get more life by just picking up the 6-8% life passives in witch area for less points also.

Consider me the build optimizer =)
Unless there is something important i missed of course.

Example with my templar buzzsaw.

Yup, as Scion I still went down to Thick Skin for the 18% via the 3 x 3% attack speed nodes, but took the %HP and Chaos resist nodes above Templar instead of going out to the right. I wonder if it might be more dps if I did what you have and stopped at Heart of Oak and pick up more of the Templar elemental dmg nodes instead - and how much HP I'd sacrifice doing that....
found this thing while leveling it worth anything? never found a 6L while leveling lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
found this thing while leveling it worth anything? never found a 6L while leveling lol

Nah, it's worth a divine orb to the vendor and a slight bit more to those people who like to pick them up for comedic value.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
dragnmith1 escribió:

Nah, it's worth a divine orb to the vendor and a slight bit more to those people who like to pick them up for comedic value.
Thx Divine it is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional