Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kompaniet escribió:
Why even bother going down lower right ranger corner for those life passives? You can get more life by just picking up the 6-8% life passives in witch area for less points also.

Consider me the build optimizer =)
Unless there is something important i missed of course.

Example with my templar buzzsaw.

Three reasons:

- You actually do want finesse, it's a decent node and shouldn't be counted as a wasted node.
- From finesse it takes 10 points for 62% life. That's more percent life per point than the ones you took(6.2 vs 6).
- You actually need a ton of dex for this build to work. Some foils require 212 dex so the tree does not even provide enough without some extra dex gear. Further removing dex from your tree will hinder your weapon options.
Editado por útlima vez por kasub en 26 may. 2014 9:45:01
"
kasub escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:
Why even bother going down lower right ranger corner for those life passives? You can get more life by just picking up the 6-8% life passives in witch area for less points also.

Three reasons:

- You actually do want finesse, it's a decent node and shouldn't be counted as a wasted node.
- From finesse it takes 10 points for 62% life. That's more percent life per point than the ones you took(6.2 vs 6).
- You actually need a ton of dex for this build to work. Some foils require 212 dex so the tree does not even provide enough without some extra dex gear. Further removing dex from your tree will hinder your weapon options.

At the very least it's 153 dex for haste, not sure if the requirement goes up past lvl 20 gem. I'm taking a dex node temporarily on my witch and using +50 dex gloves. I can remove the point in dex after grabing finesse, fortunately.

So I got a new ammy and corrupted it and my shield. I was pretty stoked on the shield roll:

But now I'm looking at the vaal haste description and it seems that going to lvl 22 just boosts the movement speed and cast speed 1% and does nothing for attack speed. Is this real or is there a decimal there getting rounded down that I'll actually benefit from with all the aura nodes? My vaal haste is only lvl 16 at the moment, so I'll benefit from the roll when the gem is 17 and 18, but I hate to think it'll become useless.
"
jbmcarth escribió:
"
kasub escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:

Three reasons:

At the very least it's 153 dex for haste, not sure if the requirement goes up past lvl 20 gem. I'm taking a dex node temporarily on my witch and using +50 dex gloves. I can remove the point in dex after grabing finesse, fortunately.

So I got a new ammy and corrupted it and my shield. I was pretty stoked on the shield roll:

But now I'm looking at the vaal haste description and it seems that going to lvl 22 just boosts the movement speed and cast speed 1% and does nothing for attack speed. Is this real or is there a decimal there getting rounded down that I'll actually benefit from with all the aura nodes? My vaal haste is only lvl 16 at the moment, so I'll benefit from the roll when the gem is 17 and 18, but I hate to think it'll become useless.

Unfortunately, you may have noticed this from putting Haste in a +2 Alpha's Howl or so but adding levels to a Haste gem does almost literally nothing. Like - the difference is negligible, at most you get a few percent.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
So would you recommend the expense to try to roll RRBB on alpha's to swap in clarity, or maybe purity of lightning if I get lucky on vaal and get a lvl 21? If I'm reading this right I'll get no benefit from haste in alphas if I can get a lvl 21 base and minimal if it's 20.
"
jbmcarth escribió:
So would you recommend the expense to try to roll RRBB on alpha's to swap in clarity, or maybe purity of lightning if I get lucky on vaal and get a lvl 21? If I'm reading this right I'll get no benefit from haste in alphas if I can get a lvl 21 base and minimal if it's 20.

Idk about your setup, but Haste in Alpha's adds like 1 or 2 percent more which is kinda sucky - If you get a 23 Purity that is +1 max res which may be desirable to you, Clarity is okay to put in there if you need the mana regen as well. All in all, not much difference imho.
Been playing this build for a while and got some ideas.
Ok, original build is about getting that +3% max ele resists with the 2 extra auras.

But how about going discipline, and get like 1k extra discipline?

Could it work with zealot oath to minimize cooldown recovery?

If so, this would be masterfully done adding discipline and vitality.

Thinking bout going hibrid life/ES. Still maintaining life leech or LOH.

Toughts?
"
arherter escribió:
Been playing this build for a while and got some ideas.
Ok, original build is about getting that +3% max ele resists with the 2 extra auras.

But how about going discipline, and get like 1k extra discipline?

Could it work with zealot oath to minimize cooldown recovery?

If so, this would be masterfully done adding discipline and vitality.

Thinking bout going hibrid life/ES. Still maintaining life leech or LOH.

Toughts?

Hybrid is really weak, if you spec ZO then you have no life regen which means you degen from attacking - the +max ele resists are there to help with reflect, without it reflect will melt through your ES like butter. Disci is not worth getting imho, the +max just for purely defensive purposes against spells is better.

alc'ed this ring. If only the mana was life.. gg

How quickly are you guys picking up "resolute technique?"

I just hit lvl 60, and it's 4 points away. I'm wondering if I should get it now, or wait until maps...
"
VixTrader escribió:
How quickly are you guys picking up "resolute technique?"

I just hit lvl 60, and it's 4 points away. I'm wondering if I should get it now, or wait until maps...

Pick it up before too long, you're accuracy atm might be about 80, soon it's will be 70% that 30% of the time your missing is lost DPS.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional