Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
silentmorpheus escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
silentmorpheus escribió:
Is physical attack % important in this build at all for this elemental buzzsaw build?

I have a few weapons with 80% more physical attack and I was wondering if that factored in at all to my damage output?

Nah.

So along the same vein, does physical damage leeched as life on a weapon apply?

Looks like it won't since apparently I'm not doing any physical damage with spectral throw?

It applies to like the 10 physical damage your doing - you won't even notice it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
jbmcarth escribió:
So the witch build seems to be working! I went with alpha's howl since my empower is only lvl 1 atm (and thus losing haste isnt offset at all by higher wrath/anger). My weapon and gems need major work, but I can sustain lvl 18 AA. I'm sure lvl 21 clarity will let me keep up lvl 21 AA, but I might need more mana regen to get away with vaal haste when I get my full IAS.

you are running EB right ?
what's your mana ?
Which weapon would work better with this build for levelling through act 3 cruel?

attack speed vs more elemental damage

Editado por útlima vez por silentmorpheus en 25 may. 2014 16:14:41
"
silentmorpheus escribió:
Which weapon would work better with this build for levelling through act 3 cruel?

Both of them suck. Just get a Rigvalds or Terminus Est.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I'm at ~1850 mana, >200 unreserved and my mana regen is ~250 or so. I want more mana regen on gear eventually, but my ammy and 1 ring are constrained by my resists/stats. I'm using armor base boots despite the BBGR link because it's all i had laying around.

For now, I can keep lvl 18 AA up while moving and while attacking even with vaal haste.

Although I think this is a tankier build than other variants because of AA instead of purity of fire, I'm not able to keep AA up on -regen maps. Idk how well the other variations of buzzsaw do half or no regen.
Why even bother going down lower right ranger corner for those life passives? You can get more life by just picking up the 6-8% life passives in witch area for less points also.

Consider me the build optimizer =)
Unless there is something important i missed of course.

Example with my templar buzzsaw.

Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 25 may. 2014 17:05:24
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
silentmorpheus escribió:

Ok if I can't afford those items, based on the ones I posted, which one is better for now?
"
silentmorpheus escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
silentmorpheus escribió:

Ok if I can't afford those items, based on the ones I posted, which one is better for now?

Rigvald's is listed on xyz for the kingly price of.... 3 alteration orbs. Will serve you much better until you can get an end game weapon :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
quick question is the serapt hspec throw animation make any difference??
"
Tsouki22 escribió:
quick question is the serapt hspec throw animation make any difference??

Yup. Directly multiplies your awesomeness by a factor of 15.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional