Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
dragnmith1 escribió:
i don't know if it's me or im just missing something, but with every level i go up my dps on spectral is going down this normal? at level 74 i was doing 12,345 now im at level 76 n doing 12,022? wtf?

probably because you dont have resolute technique yet
So the witch build seems to be working! I went with alpha's howl since my empower is only lvl 1 atm (and thus losing haste isnt offset at all by higher wrath/anger). My weapon and gems need major work, but I can sustain lvl 18 AA. I'm sure lvl 21 clarity will let me keep up lvl 21 AA, but I might need more mana regen to get away with vaal haste when I get my full IAS.

Here's the gear:
"
Pyrotek escribió:
Hi, newbie question. Around what level / Act should I start using the auras? I'm level 19, just starting Act 2 Normal. I've been holding off on using the auras because I feel like I'll have major mana issues once I start running auras (and add LMP to my Spectral Throw).

Any advice?

I started using blood magic and life leech as soon as they were available and have never had an issue at all. It also means you can run Haste and Wrath as soon as they are available as well and your damage is far higher.

What's wrong with just popping life potions? Popping life potions when you need it is far better than not being able to maximize your aura use and also having to buy specific mana gear. 2 life potions is plenty. Aura's are the bulk of the build, so don't run anything off mana. Blood magic all skills as soon as the gems are available.
Found these a couple days ago

Adds about 700dps over my old gloves.

and after some super farming I managed to get
"
Krayken escribió:
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
i don't know if it's me or im just missing something, but with every level i go up my dps on spectral is going down this normal? at level 74 i was doing 12,345 now im at level 76 n doing 12,022? wtf?

probably because you dont have resolute technique yet

That was exactly it, did a few regrets n grabbed it, n now 100% hit n doing 14.500k thx alot for the info, 1 more thing is it ok to run just purity of elements with a 3 to level empower to get like 169% fire 123% cold n 66% lighting, instead of running seperate fire n lighting gems? that only give like 188% fire 67% cold 85% lighting....doh i think i answered my own ? wearing alpha dont have to worry bout cold, so clearly better to run seprate gem fire n lighting...cause of lighting % being higher..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Editado por útlima vez por dragnmith1 en 25 may. 2014 5:12:06
The point of the purity auras is not really to get extra elemental resistances, you can cap that pretty easily. It's to raise the maximum resistance you can get, which purity of elements does not do.
Editado por útlima vez por Epps en 25 may. 2014 5:17:39
Hi at the moment im lvl 74 and i run every map i can find ( at the moment lvl 71 without any problems)
I know my equipt is not really good but plz tell me what do you think which item is the worst or which is the most important item to switch.

3453 Life
7,1 k dps

"
DBB2003 escribió:
Hi at the moment im lvl 74 and i run every map i can find ( at the moment lvl 71 without any problems)
I know my equipt is not really good but plz tell me what do you think which item is the worst or which is the most important item to switch.

3453 Life
7,1 k dps

i dont know if you can afford to or not but a 6L chest is good if you wanna run fast attack gem in there to boost the damage. there not cheap in standard, selling anywhere from 30-50 ex it's crasy..
n i found that purity of lighting is better then the purity of element's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Im still trying to figure out how u managed to get so much DPS and Life while maxing your resistances. Im currently running 5 Auras.

Build
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

As you can see, with purity of elements and grace, my defensive stats are pretty good and for reflect I run Vitality

Armor: ~800
Eva: ~ 11.1k
Life: ~4.5k
CHaos resistance: -32

Gear
Spoiler

Now thanks to the Wolfie helm I am able to run those lovely dps Auras: Wrath and Anger

Giving me 9.4k Dps at level 87. I know the original OP is 6 levels above me, but would that make such a difference in DPS and Life. On the other hand i have lots more Armor and Eva, but is that a good trade off for life?

Now should I focus on getting more elemental dmg node on the tree or get more life nodes?
"
obscenely escribió:
Im still trying to figure out how u managed to get so much DPS and Life while maxing your resistances. Im currently running 5 Auras.

Build
Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

As you can see, with purity of elements and grace, my defensive stats are pretty good and for reflect I run Vitality

Armor: ~800
Eva: ~ 11.1k
Life: ~4.5k
CHaos resistance: -32

Gear
Spoiler

Now thanks to the Wolfie helm I am able to run those lovely dps Auras: Wrath and Anger

Giving me 9.4k Dps at level 87. I know the original OP is 6 levels above me, but would that make such a difference in DPS and Life. On the other hand i have lots more Armor and Eva, but is that a good trade off for life?

Now should I focus on getting more elemental dmg node on the tree or get more life nodes?

OP runs Haste over Grace. You don't have RT losing out on maybe 25% of your DPS at this point. Crit dagger loses some AS over a nice foil.

Amulet has no life. First ring has no life, second has next to none. Belt has no life as well, fix that and it's instantly around 800 more life.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional