Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Well, I guess this is a lesson on why EX'ing stuff is usually a waste. I got nothing at all...

ouch, that hurts :/

My bad - but on the brigth side: Still an awesome foil :)
I'm still confident it's worth what I spent on it, so it's not a total loss. And I just found a pretty sweet foil for leveling, so it should make the trip to 64 a little more bearable...

Has anyone had any luck crafting good WED rings and amulets, or is it best to just buy them? (I'm kind of addicted to crafting)
Editado por útlima vez por VixTrader en 24 may. 2014 11:38:19
Edit: reddit chat save me...
Editado por útlima vez por Drevvska en 24 may. 2014 12:57:17
Crafting amu/rings isn't worth the trouble...
Too many stats are possible
Hi, newbie question. Around what level / Act should I start using the auras? I'm level 19, just starting Act 2 Normal. I've been holding off on using the auras because I feel like I'll have major mana issues once I start running auras (and add LMP to my Spectral Throw).

Any advice?
Is there any skill that lets you exploit the flat damage of wrath/anger with quill rain without taking the 50% damage hit?
"
Pyrotek escribió:
Hi, newbie question. Around what level / Act should I start using the auras? I'm level 19, just starting Act 2 Normal. I've been holding off on using the auras because I feel like I'll have major mana issues once I start running auras (and add LMP to my Spectral Throw).

Any advice?
i used all those till i was like level 50 or so worked great for me hope this help's, get your hands on those things n should be ok, well over 300+ mana regeneration rate
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Editado por útlima vez por dragnmith1 en 24 may. 2014 18:13:24
i was looking at the page 1 offensive stats tab and...

255% attack speed increase

WTF?!

can someone explain how haste and 46% attack speed in the tree turns into 255% ?!

thanks.

p.s. CI version of this build is doing alright. surgeon granite and jade flasks are _very_ important :-) much to my surprise i'm running the main 3 auras right now, anger wrath and haste. i was worried i would _have_ to run grace, but not true. but basically it's not a buzzsaw anymore. it's a crit dagger which uses ST to soften up the mob. usually it's dead before anything gets to me, but when they do get to me my dual strike is ready. oh, and blood rage. only 3 frenzy charges, but a very nice attack speed bonus.

edit: doh! forgot about faster attacks. that's worth 44%, so 44+46+18 (haste + buffs) = 108% or so. still a ways to go to 255.
Editado por útlima vez por plasticeyes en 24 may. 2014 19:42:17
i don't know if it's me or im just missing something, but with every level i go up my dps on spectral is going down this normal? at level 74 i was doing 12,345 now im at level 76 n doing 12,022? wtf?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Editado por útlima vez por dragnmith1 en 24 may. 2014 20:12:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional