Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Your dps is largely being gimped by your gems. Your anger is lvl 18 in that helm, when it should be lvl 22. Lvl 22 would do 36% more damage. Lvl 20 spectral throw nets you 5% higher base damage and a 9% increased damage modifier. Lvl 20 WED gets you another 5% higher (multiplicative) damage. A perfect rolled IAS sword would make you attack 7.5% faster (multiplicative).
"
jbmcarth escribió:
Your dps is largely being gimped by your gems. Your anger is lvl 18 in that helm, when it should be lvl 22. Lvl 22 would do 36% more damage. Lvl 20 spectral throw nets you 5% higher base damage and a 9% increased damage modifier. Lvl 20 WED gets you another 5% higher (multiplicative) damage. A perfect rolled IAS sword would make you attack 7.5% faster (multiplicative).

thanks! i plan on buying some lvl20 gems. every time i have been on, there were no corrupted/regular sellers of lvl20 gems :\

i plan on just leveling my ST right now as fell into a 20Q ST and figured i would just level it :).

i will look into buying up some of the other gems in the meantime.

thanks for the tips!
why is alpha's preferred ?

i think the idea of using geoffri's with an empower is fantastic.

the colors are easy and the helm is cheap and you can get +2 on your auras at a much earlier level. +2 on PoL is a nice to have but by no means essential.

is it really worth it to get alpha's just to get the added 8% aura reduction ?

it's taken me 40 chromes to get GGRB. coloring the alpha's is a serious problem. i'm not sure i'll _ever_ try to gett RRBX on the thing, i'd have burn every chaos in my stash on chromes. so for now i'm only running 1 of the desired auras at +2, and i will for the forseeable future.

i'm thinking about going the geoffri's route too. except if you go CI the cannot be frozen attribute is really valuable, but that's what dream fragments is for ;-) but for life based i really don't see why alpha's is considered "essential" for the build.

meanwhile - wake of destruction boots.

it was a real bummer to give those things up. that 1-120 is a serious buff. i may go back to them. really, if you are leveling this build, use them !

meanwhile would anyone trade a crown of eyes for my alpha's howl ?

"

8% reduction = 1 extra aura so yes it's practically mandatory. Goal is obviously 5 auras. If you get a level 3 empower then some like using it with wrath + anger and losing an aura.

rrbx can be a bit difficult but it shouldn't take you over 200 chromes. I managed to get it 5 times in 150 while searching for other colors. You could always trade your alpha's + currency for an alpha's with your desired colors. It's how I got this 4 off color one.

"
plasticeyes escribió:

the colors are easy and the helm is cheap and you can get +2 on your auras at a much earlier level. +2 on PoL is a nice to have but by no means essential.

it's taken me 40 chromes to get GGRB. coloring the alpha's is a serious problem. i'm not sure i'll _ever_ try to gett RRBX on the thing, i'd have burn every chaos in my stash on chromes. so for now i'm only running 1 of the desired auras at +2, and i will for the forseeable future.

i'm thinking about going the geoffri's route too. except if you go CI the cannot be frozen attribute is really valuable, but that's what dream fragments is for ;-) but for life based i really don't see why alpha's is considered "essential" for the build.

meanwhile - wake of destruction boots.

it was a real bummer to give those things up. that 1-120 is a serious buff. i may go back to them. really, if you are leveling this build, use them !

meanwhile would anyone trade a crown of eyes for my alpha's howl ?

1) You lose an aura slot if you decide to use geofri helm with empower but it's a nice mini alpha to use while leveling.

2) I was lucky getting 3 off colours on my alpha with only a few chromes. Best to just buy one with the right colours.

3) You need that 8% reduction on alpha to run all 5 auras. My reduced mana gems aren't lvl 20 yet but i only have 5 mana to spare once i activate all auras.

4) I haven't tried those boots but they look good to use while leveling. Only sucks that they don't have any run speed. Will be a slow endeavour.
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 23 may. 2014 12:50:31
"
plasticeyes escribió:

Not only do you lose out on the 5th aura, if you empower Anger and Wrath alone you'll lose out on another aura. 3 Auras is kinda depressing. Especially in endgame reflect, you'll need PoL and PoF - they're not there to look pretty.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
With lightning coil, you can run empowered wrath/anger in geofri's crest and a reduced mana purity of lightning elsewhere. You can also run:

A) purity of fire or ice
B) clarity/AA and run ST on mana (if you go for EB and a high ES shield like I'm doing) for an extra support slot (blind/IIR/added lightning)

keep in mind that the elemental resists on geofri's crest are worth a little less than half of purity of elements, and it has chaos res too. so that's 4 auras that will probably feel like more. too bad one of them isn't haste =(
"
Mathil escribió:
you just lost 40% attack speed, congrats

And it won't feel like more, it will feel exactly the same as having Alpha's except you attack slower. :(
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 23 may. 2014 13:28:45
When I get the cash I'll try it both ways:

Geofri's with empower (lvl 4 would be nice =D)
or RRGB alpha's with haste

I expect there's not a huge difference in dps when empower is lvl 3 or 4. 3 is a 16% boost to aura dps over alphas without empower, and 4 is a 25% boost. Haste is ~15% more damage due to the diminishing returns on IAS after picking up so much on support gems and passives.

Either way, the build could still use clarity/EB/AA instead of purity of fire, using cloak of defiance or lightning coil + purity of lightning.

Edit: Although I guess you could argue that slower, harder hitting anger works against AA.
Editado por útlima vez por jbmcarth en 23 may. 2014 14:06:22
Should I exalted both of them?:
"
Editado por útlima vez por Baldur666 en 23 may. 2014 14:44:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional