Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

WOW congrats on the 6L! I now have 4 cloaks across two leagues. 2 are already 6s5l haven't gotten lucky on 6 linking them though. Do you use scraps in between each fuse?

I've been using a CoD since level 52 and it has worked extremely well for me. This build essentially just requires a 4L cloak anything more is gravy. I don't use discipline. A max level clarity and hybrid es gear is usually enough. As for the big hits, I just get the fuck away! Lol I always have a granite flask ready just in case I couldn't escape getting hit. Has worked great for me so far.
Editado por útlima vez por TheDioscuri en 23 may. 2014 0:04:18
I think this will work out well. One thing I forgot is the 1.25 modifier on empower! That's a pretty big problem. I tried to empower my clarity/discipline in:

Was pretty shocked to have only ~50 mana left out of exactly 4000 lol. Dropping clarity left me with 500 mana unreserved and 280 mana/s regen. Dropping discipline instead left me with 790 unreserved mana and 370 mana per second.

I'm going to try to pick up some +1 skill lvl boots that are RRBG and run empower, reduced mana, clarity, and arctic armor.

Edit: NB: my discipline is only lvl 17. Might revisit later, since it might allow me to pull this off without such a high ES shield.
Editado por útlima vez por jbmcarth en 23 may. 2014 1:54:49
I'm a bit rubbish at trading and it's difficult to tell since the nerf to Maligaro, but I have two of them - you think I'd find a taker for a straight swap for an Alphas?
"
covaruk escribió:
I'm a bit rubbish at trading and it's difficult to tell since the nerf to Maligaro, but I have two of them - you think I'd find a taker for a straight swap for an Alphas?

Checked xyz for you fast - the cheapest uncorrupted maligaro's listed is 33c.

The cheapest listed Alpha's Howl is 3.5ex.

Outlook not good on straight up swap :/

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Is xyz that accurate for ingame trades? Ufff. Looks like it's back to farming. Got 5 tabs of uniques but no Coil or Alphas.

A bit new to the game so I'll have to look up every unique I suppose and find out what's worth selling.
"
covaruk escribió:
Is xyz that accurate for ingame trades? Ufff. Looks like it's back to farming. Got 5 tabs of uniques but no Coil or Alphas.

A bit new to the game so I'll have to look up every unique I suppose and find out what's worth selling.

xyz is generally very accurate unless an item seriously fluctuates (e.g. CoE this league)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
It gets worse if you want to empower wrath/anger in your alpha's, since RRRB alphas sell for a lot more. The only one up right now is 8 ex, although I think it's pretty common to see them for 6-7. Lvl 3 empower adds 16% anger/wrath damage, so it's definitely the min/max option.

Hey guys,

i made some changes to the gems. i managed to only squeeze out 500 more dps :(. I pissed away 140 chroms trying to get RRBG but finally did it!!!!

Here is the new setup.

Spoiler

I still feel like i should be doing more damage. I went over the passive tree and i think i found the problem. I missed a cluster of 3 10% increased weapon elemental damage nodes and another 3 8% damage nodes.

If my ghetto math is right, 4500*1.54=~7000

Does that sound about right to you guys? I think i will farm 6 more levels to see the increase :)

i figure i would post this for anyone around wondering about their DPS.
"
Griever114 escribió:
Hey guys,

i made some changes to the gems. i managed to only squeeze out 500 more dps :(. I pissed away 140 chroms trying to get RRBG but finally did it!!!!

Here is the new setup.

Spoiler

I still feel like i should be doing more damage. I went over the passive tree and i think i found the problem. I missed a cluster of 3 10% increased weapon elemental damage nodes and another 3 8% damage nodes.

Does that sound about right to you guys? I think i will farm 6 more levels to see the increase :)

Your ghetto maths is wrong. It's increased weapon ele, it's additive with everything else, not multiplicative.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Griever114 escribió:
Hey guys,

Here is the new setup.

Spoiler

Your ghetto maths is wrong. It's increased weapon ele, it's additive with everything else, not multiplicative.

thats why i said ghetto math :) still. 54% is a nice increase.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional