Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

hi mathil, would u look at my gears and give me some advice on how to progress? I am currently only having around 4k dps at 65, still couldnt get a hold of alpha though :/ Will this gear enough for me to reach level 70-80?

Health: 3.3k~

Thanks in advance :)
Editado por útlima vez por AgentTrack en 22 may. 2014 0:06:34
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
"
Griever114 escribió:
Hey all, im moving along in the ranks and made it to 73 but feel that my DPS is very low. Im only at around 4.2k with all buffs.

i see other people around my level with 9k dps. is that right?

am i missing something?

I find running purity of element's give's me better res instead of seperate lighting-fire gem's

currently at level 72 doing 12.4k dps res are 189% fire,166% cold,66% lighting, 22% chaos which i dont really care bout that.

How do you deal with reflect? Running both purifies of fire and lightning will allow you to do dual reflect maps. Nice gear btw!
"
AgentTrack escribió:
hi mathil, would u look at my gears and give me some advice on how to progress? I am currently only having around 4k dps at 65, still couldnt get a hold of alpha though :/ Will this gear enough for me to reach level 70-80?

You'll be able to reach level 70+ fine, just a bit slower. If you can't afford an alpha's, you can buy a Geofri's crest and run your dps auras there. That should net you a nice dps boost.
Editado por útlima vez por TheDioscuri en 22 may. 2014 0:55:54
"
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
"
Griever114 escribió:
Hey all, im moving along in the ranks and made it to 73 but feel that my DPS is very low. Im only at around 4.2k with all buffs.

i see other people around my level with 9k dps. is that right?

am i missing something?

I find running purity of element's give's me better res instead of seperate lighting-fire gem's

currently at level 72 doing 12.4k dps res are 189% fire,166% cold,66% lighting, 22% chaos which i dont really care bout that.

How do you deal with reflect? Running both purifies of fire and lightning will allow you to do dual reflect maps. Nice gear btw!

Haven't had any issues with reflect at the moment, when i ran into them i cursed them with ew n they where dead before it would effect me, i allways have the other gems in switch if i run into that prob i guess, n Thx btw...
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
"
AgentTrack escribió:

You'll be able to reach level 70+ fine, just a bit slower. If you can't afford an alpha's, you can buy a Geofri's crest and run your dps auras there. That should net you a nice dps boost.

hmm alright i will try the crest. thanks :)
"
jbmcarth escribió:
Your damage will blow up when you get wrath and anger to lvl 20, both in your alpha's howl. It'll probably cost you more to roll a RRRB alpha's howl than to sell yours and buy a new one...

You can buy corrupted lvl 20 anger/wrath for pretty cheap.

i think i go this route and just buy some 20/20 corrupted gems to even things out and boost the stats. i have JUST enough to buy a RRBG alphas howl and then will end up selling mine to recoup the loses :)

Wow ty for the suggestion for geofri's crest! It seems like a remarkably good alternative to a RRRB alpha's howl, saving at least 5ex for the same lvl dps auras when used with empower! I'll be left with just around half as much mana, which might prevent me from running a high lvl clarity/AA, but the main benefit of running discipline/EB was using a 5L lightning coil. Although cannot be frozen and especially -mana reserved are remarkably strong mods, the huge resists and extra ES will definitely help my build as well.

I wanted ~3ex left over to upgrade other slots before I tried gearing my witch for this build, meaning I'd need ~9-10ex if I went with alpha's howl. I can get a linked, decently rolled RRRB geofri's crest for ~1ex or less, and the resists will reduce the burden on the rest of my gear. Once I've gotten my empower to lvl 2 I'll definitely give it a go.

If I eventually manage to 6L a lightning coil, what 6th gem would you recommend after:
ST-LMP-LL-FA-WED?

The choices that make sense to me are either fire or lightning pen, added lightning or cold dmg, blind, or enhance. Lvl 3 Enhance would give: 24% IAS (ST/FA/LMP), +16% increased LL rate, +8% increased dmg (WED).

Any thoughts?
"
jbmcarth escribió:
Wow ty for the suggestion for geofri's crest! It seems like a remarkably good alternative to a RRRB alpha's howl, saving at least 5ex for the same lvl dps auras when used with empower! I'll be left with just around half as much mana, which might prevent me from running a high lvl clarity/AA, but the main benefit of running discipline/EB was using a 5L lightning coil. Although cannot be frozen and especially -mana reserved are remarkably strong mods, the huge resists and extra ES will definitely help my build as well.

I wanted ~3ex left over to upgrade other slots before I tried gearing my witch for this build, meaning I'd need ~9-10ex if I went with alpha's howl. I can get a linked, decently rolled RRRB geofri's crest for ~1ex or less, and the resists will reduce the burden on the rest of my gear. Once I've gotten my empower to lvl 2 I'll definitely give it a go.

If I eventually manage to 6L a lightning coil, what 6th gem would you recommend after:
ST-LMP-LL-FA-WED?

The choices that make sense to me are either fire or lightning pen, added lightning or cold dmg, blind, or enhance. Lvl 3 Enhance would give: 24% IAS (ST/FA/LMP), +16% increased LL rate, +8% increased dmg (WED).

Any thoughts?

Enhance doesn't increase support gems. So it kinda sucks. If you're really keen, I'd go for Added Lightning.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
That "Damnation Locket" Leather belt is pure insanity. That would probably cost more than my entire character...
"
jbmcarth escribió:
I'm not sure CI makes sense. What chest would you use? You need 3G 2R at least on chest. Do you continue to use lightning coil? That's a ton of missing ES.

oh i'm not sure it does either! lol.

typical CI build so you are using an ES chest, actually you really need an EV/ES chest.

3G2R will be painful but possible on an EV/ES chest. impossible on pure ES.

i'm probably going to go GGGRB and so ST/LMP/FA/LL/ICD. that's on an EV/ES chest, and that should be very easy to roll.

the idea is that i can give up WED because of my crit chance, i.e. damage with crit > damage with WED without crit.

haven't made the jump yet so i still have time to chicken out :-)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional