Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
plasticeyes escribió:
why is alpha's preferred ?

i think the idea of using geoffri's with an empower is fantastic.

the colors are easy and the helm is cheap and you can get +2 on your auras at a much earlier level. +2 on PoL is a nice to have but by no means essential.

Not only do you lose out on the 5th aura, if you empower Anger and Wrath alone you'll lose out on another aura. 3 Auras is kinda depressing. Especially in endgame reflect, you'll need PoL and PoF - they're not there to look pretty.

crap, i keep forgetting about that mana penalty from empower.

Has anyone tried poorjoy's asylum unique map?
"
borek664 escribió:

It's really not bad - however, remember that the whipping miscreations cast vulnerability and without it hit around 2k - they will 2 shot. Keep them at range and you'll be fine.

Tbh, the boss is the easiest part of the instance.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I ran poorjoys a few times now...
you just have to play carefully - keep the mobs on distance and wait if you were cursed with vulnerability
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
borek664 escribió:

It's really not bad - however, remember that the whipping miscreations cast vulnerability and without it hit around 2k - they will 2 shot. Keep them at range and you'll be fine.

Tbh, the boss is the easiest part of the instance.

I tried it a few days ago and died 5 times to those whipping miscreations. They come out of nowhere and slam me before I can move, and if I was down a bit on life already.... ugg it was awful. No uniques either.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzc3Fc8jpu1f8YelFfJUzUZiiepEZasPyj6bWwtg_sJWm0OSHC76-61SJcG9tokPJ2q2RO4k3qqbXvEohqPp1xirC9vpwgMfZrgVUu740lR1p2PRhB_RZ0mlf66HRTQ0MaefXX60s9l035mnhcvNulVxu96wBpk54bRJKrjahZv7g6QVVnzVdYksBmFI_ZW-qeErKqApBps7_D8xRo4cqnz3VpIZ6DsOHzZh3ZX4kp9d-UyiQSzFE3wHwJxogDxdg==

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btX_GV8lTNRmKJ6kRlij6bWwtg_sJWm1wu-vutUiXBvbaJDzZE7iTbXvEohqPp1wvb6cIDH1VS7vjSVGPRhB_JpX-uh0U0NDGnn11-tLPZdN-Zp4XLzbpVcbvesAaZOeG0SSq42ruDpBVWfNV1iSwGYUj9lb6p4SsqoCkGmzv8PzFdEEaOHKp891aSGegd9fsOHzZh3Z_K1fiSn0wfNaKd-UyiVFHBLOquI2_FE3wH6p_BbWiAI191CMWbw==

Which is better for invasion?
My 2nd try at making a nice sword. I got 3 decent rolls, and then a shitty one. What now?

Do I throw 2 more EX at it and hope it gets cold damage, or stop now?
It has decent Firedmg roll, T1 Lightdmg roll and T2 IAS.
Stun dura is "just" a suffix. You still can roll Colddmg or even WED.

If you craft it depends on your cash pool :D
Just compare: How much would this foil be worth with a midrange cold roll? You would even be able to roll a >300edps foil (if its ilvl 75 and I didnt made any mistakes calculating :D)

But keep in mind: It would take some serious RNG to hit cold dmg. Let alone a T1/T2 roll :o
Well I always use ilvl 77 at least, so this one is 78. I've priced a few out just using poe.xyz, and it seems this one here might be worth an ok amount. I can't find any for less than 8 EX that I like more than this one so honestly I may end up actually using this one. If I'm willing to use it, and it's worth more than 2 EX, it kinda makes sense to throw 2 more EX at it to see if I can get lucky...

You're right though, it would take a hell of a lucky roll to get something beneficial.

How about my gloves? YOLO material, or leave em?

Editado por útlima vez por VixTrader en 24 may. 2014 6:44:21
About the foil again: if you can't buy a better one with the 2 exa and what you might get for your foil - go for it.

Gloves: I don't know about prices in standard, but I won't ex that. The risk is too high and similar aren't that expensive (at least mine weren't :o)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional